Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications (2578 Views)

LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / Copycats: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S Looks Like The Iphone X See Leaked Photos / The Bontel Phone That Can Charge Other Phones I Saw Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by davkid: 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2018
HUAWEI P20 REVIEW

The P20 is one of two new Huawei phones launched in Paris on 27 March 2018 along with the P20 Pro.

After a succession of quite-good but not-quite-there P series phones, this is the best phone Huawei has made in ages. It has excellent design, outstanding cameras and is well priced. The P20 not only improves on the P10 but challenges the Galaxy S9 on quality and the OnePlus 5T in price.

It’s one of the best Android phones you can buy in 2018.

see image at

........http://demobaze..com.ng/2018/04/huaweis-p20-specifications-and-price.html?m=1
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by AskProf: 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2018
Huawei P20

Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by Ejadike(m): 12:00am On Apr 08, 2018
Its actually sleek but immediately I saw this thread, the phone I thought of was TECNO Camon X cos that's the only phone I hear matches iPhone X in terms of camera quality and functions.
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by Decale: 1:12am On Apr 08, 2018
Ejadike:
Its actually sleek but immediately I saw this thread, the phone I thought of was TECNO Camon X cos that's the only phone I hear matches iPhone X in terms of camera quality and functions.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 08, 2018
The only phone that is an alternative to iPhone x is iPhone 8 plus

2 Likes

Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by crixlight2(m): 1:50am On Apr 08, 2018
If it is not iPhone it can never be iPhone

2 Likes

Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 08, 2018
Ejadike:

You said you heard that the the Tecno Camon X of about $200 matches an iPhone of $1000 in quality and function and you believed it?? You believed it I'm so sorry with apology that you must be insane.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by khalhokage(m): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2018
lowkey28:

You said you heard that the the Tecno Camon X of about $200 matches an iPhone of $1000 in quality and function and you believed it?? You believed it I'm so sorry with apology that you must be insane.

He's a Tecno marketer, ignore him.
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by Ejadike(m): 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
lowkey28:

You're obviously a fool. I said I heard. Use your akamu head.
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by valgbo(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
best camera phone ain't even iPhone x it's Google Nexus pixel 2 xl, browse it.....e sure he die say camon x ain't as good as s6 camera of 2015

2 Likes

Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by dvkot(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2018
let's wait for oneplus 6
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by blaizy: 8:01pm On Apr 08, 2018
*clears throats and pics mic*

Huwaei has been makin good smartphones for a long tym now..and has consistently challenged the iphones and samsungs,,i thin its the only smartphone company producing its own chipset the Kirin Hisilicon chipset....they have not been able to enter the us market..thats the only challenge for huawei...until they enter the us market they will not be giving the credit they desrve...

One thing about their smartphones..the flagship phones are always very expensive...the p20 pro phone is the first to have 3 cameras at the back...a first in the samrt phone world....thumbs up to huawei...i respect them...When they break into the us market..then they will be recognised and be a worthy contender to the iphones and samsungs....

They are the third best after apple and samsung...the best from china..not even xiaomi or htc or lg or whosoever bigger than huaweii.....

*drops mic..leaves thread*
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
blaizy:
*clears throats and pics mic*

Huwaei has been makin good smartphones for a long tym now..and has consistently challenged the iphones and samsungs,,i thin its the only smartphone company producing its own chipset the Kirin Hisilicon chipset....

Samsung have been making their own exynos chipsets for many years now. Also Apple make their own chipsets. And this Huawei p20 pro is not cheap, it is $50 cheaper than galacy s9 plus and the Kirin 970 is not as powerful as snapdragon 845. A very good phone though, kudos to huawei, but I see many people paying that extra $50 for the s9 plus.
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 08, 2018
Ejadike:
You're obviously a fool. I said I heard. Use your akamu head.

Na you get akamu head. olosi. If Dem tell you that kind thing, Your akamu head no suppose tell you say na lie dindinrin.

1 Like

Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
valgbo:
best camera phone ain't even iPhone x it's Google Nexus pixel 2 xl, browse it.....e sure he die say camon x ain't as good as s6 camera of 2015

No mind them jare. Dem wan market rubbish phone again
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by blaizy: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
greenhulk:

Samsung have been making their own exynos chipsets for many years now. Also Apple make their own chipsets. And this Huawei p20 pro is not cheap, it is $50 cheaper than galacy s9 plus and the Kirin 970 is not as powerful as snapdragon 845. A very good phone though, kudos to huawei, but I see many people paying that extra $50 for the s9 plus.

Apple just introduced ots bionic chipset in the iphone 8 and so..it wasnt supposed to be tested till 2018..but for some reason it was...befrore that apple either uses samsung ecynors or qualcomm chipset or they pot for the intel chipset (iphone 7 )...

Am srill confused though the exynos chipset isnt it from the qualcom abi ,...because checking the s9plus spec i still see snapdragon 845 or something i cant remeber again....

But you still have to give huawei some credit..for a company whho was on the verge of closing operations they really tried...fought back competitors in china..even when xiaomi were on the rise and threatning them they introduced the honor...nova and other series just to stay in the game......huaqwei are silent workers...they have improved
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
blaizy:

Apple just introduced ots bionic chipset in the iphone 8 and so..it wasnt supposed to be tested till 2018..but for some reason it was...befrore that apple either uses samsung ecynors or qualcomm chipset or they pot for the intel chipset (iphone 7 )...

Am srill confused though the exynos chipset isnt it from the qualcom abi ,...because checking the s9plus spec i still see snapdragon 845 or something i cant remeber again....

But you still have to give huawei some credit..for a company whho was on the verge of closing operations they really tried...fought back competitors in china..even when xiaomi were on the rise and threatning them they introduced the honor...nova and other series just to stay in the game......huaqwei are silent workers...they have improved

Apple used their A4 chip on the iPhone 4 and since then they have been using their chips. Apple chips are designed by Apple and manufactured by TSMC and Samsung, but they dropped Samsung from A10 fusion used on the iPhone 7 and A11 bionic used on the iPhone 8 and x. For the fact that the chips are designed by Apple make them Apple's property. Apple have never used exynos for any of their phones.

As for Samsung, they have been using their exynos chips since galaxy s2, in fact they didn't even have snapdragon version of the Galaxy s6. They normally make 2 variants for their galaxy lines, the snapdragon version for the US market and exynos version for the international market. For the s9 and s9 plus, they have the snapdragon 845 and exynos 9810 variants, the exynos variants normally have higher benchmark scores than the snapdragon.

Yes respect must be given to Hauwei, they really did well to stay in the game and give the other big players a run for their money. In fact they are currently the 3rd biggest smartphone maker.
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by blaizy: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2018
yh..sorry abt that wrong info...you right samsung produces two variant the snapdragon and the exynos...but the iphone 7 had the snap dragon variant...

Dont worry very soon huawei will be a worthy contender...it isnt now though
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by blaizy: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2018
samsung still produces somthings for d iphone...the iphone x oled screen was produced for them by samsung
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by blaizy: 10:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
greenhulk:

Apple used their A4 chip on the iPhone 4 and since then they have been using their chips. Apple chips are designed by Apple and manufactured by TSMC and Samsung, but they dropped Samsung from A10 fusion used on the iPhone 7 and A11 bionic used on the iPhone 8 and x. For the fact that the chips are designed by Apple make them Apple's property. Apple have never used exynos for any of their phones.

As for Samsung, they have been using their exynos chips since galaxy s2, in fact they didn't even have snapdragon version of the Galaxy s6. They normally make 2 variants for their galaxy lines, the snapdragon version for the US market and exynos version for the international market. For the s9 and s9 plus, they have the snapdragon 845 and exynos 9810 variants, the exynos variants normally have higher benchmark scores than the snapdragon.

Yes respect must be given to Hauwei, they really did well to stay in the game and give the other big players a run for their money. In fact they are currently the 3rd biggest smartphone maker.

*clears throat and pics mic*

I wont lie the A11 bionic is the most powerful chipset right now followed by the Exynos 9810..then the snapdragon 845...and kirin 970....

But the kirin 970 do put up a good fight against the snapdragon 845...and besides the kirin 970 is kinda old now it was on the p10 and the mate 10...u cant really compare it to samsung exynos 9810 of 2018 which debuted on the s9 and the snapdragon 845 which just started rolling in 2018 devices....

Am still surprised why the kirin 970 was used in the p20 pro..I was expecting maybe 980 or a new chip...but trust huawei a new kirin chip will be laumched this year then we can now put them and compare it with the snapdragon 845 sand exynos 9810.....

Sorry for the long story but you get my point

*drops mic and leaves thread*
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by Ejadike(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2018
lowkey28:

Na you get akamu head. olosi. If Dem tell you that kind thing, Your akamu head no suppose tell you say na lie dindinrin.
Lol... I know say you borrow person phone come online, just carry your frustration and your akamu brain commot for my front. Insane niqqa.
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2018
blaizy:

but the iphone 7 had the snap dragon variant...

U mean Galaxy s7, because iPhone 7 has Apple A10 chip. And galaxy s7 has both Snapdragon and Exynos variants.

blaizy:

Dont worry very soon huawei will be a worthy contender...it isnt now though

No doubt about that, with the way they were growing. There was a time Samsung was behind Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Blackberry, etc. But they worked hard and never relented to get to where they are today.
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ejadike:
Lol... I know say you borrow person phone come online, just carry your frustration and your akamu brain commot for my front. Insane niqqa.

E pain am. olodo.
Re: Latest Phone That Is Alternative To Iphone X See Specifications by Decale: 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
blaizy:

*clears throat and pics mic*

But the kirin 970 do put up a good fight against the snapdragon 845...and besides the kirin 970 is kinda old now it was on the p10 and the mate 10....

Am still surprised why the kirin 970 was used in the p20 pro..I was expecting maybe 980 or a new chip...

*drops mic and leaves thread*

Bia. Come back and pick your mic

You've just been dropping false upon false info with confidence.

You've been warned

(1) (Reply)

Use Escrow Service Payment To Avoid Being Scammed When Buying Mobile Phones / I Just Discovered A Stable 5G On My Redmi Note 8 Pro / I Need A Phone Of 40k Neat One Android 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.