Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Entrants To Kogi State: A Public Show Of Senatorial Gangster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Entrants To Kogi State: A Public Show Of Senatorial Gangster (1687 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi: ‘Buhari Is A Shy Person, Dislikes Public Show’ / 2019: APGA Screens Ifeanyi Ubah Out Of Senatorial Race For Anambra South / List Of Senatorial Candidates Cleared By APC NWC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye Entrants To Kogi State: A Public Show Of Senatorial Gangster by Leriland(m): 6:07am On Apr 08, 2018
Astonished and dumbfounded I was, when I saw on TV screen, a troop of senators including the Senate president in company of Dino. I was taken aback seeing this public show of gangsterism. I quest through my rational mind to know what warrant this obscene scene, just one thought flash through my mind: intimidation of Judicial process.
Who will heal this country of ignorance? where are the leaders? where are the role models? Where is the legacy? When will this primitive, primordial, obnoxious and deliberate crucifixion of standard stop? these political bigots have formed ally of criminal fortitude around themselves, when will truth breakthrough?
I watched intensely with a concerns mind, the obscene left me with unfixed puzzle; ” can indicted Dino melaye pass through equity and scrutiny of justice?
Nigeria is becoming absolutely too boring and apparently unlivable, just because the privilege few are lord over laws, justice and state. Every apparatus of state are gradually bowing to their unscrupulous oligarchy. My fear and concerns; the infinitesimal few who sit on the destiny of many with absolute nonchalant; are poised on removing the potency of our laws and publicly piss and spit on our justice system.
Continue reading
http://delenewsonline.com/senator-dino-melaye-entrants-to-kogi-state-a-public-show-of-senatorial-gangsterism-thomkeno/

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Entrants To Kogi State: A Public Show Of Senatorial Gangster by Leriland(m): 6:10am On Apr 08, 2018
Leriland:
Astonished and dumbfounded I was, when I saw on TV screen, a troop of senators including the Senate president in company of Dino. I was taken aback seeing this public show of gangsterism. I quest through my rational mind to know what warrant this obscene scene, just one thought flash through my mind: intimidation of Judicial process.
Who will heal this country of ignorance? where are the leaders? where are the role models? Where is the legacy? When will this primitive, primordial, obnoxious and deliberate crucifixion of standard stop? these political bigots have formed ally of criminal fortitude around themselves, when will truth breakthrough?
I watched intensely with a concerns mind, the obscene left me with unfixed puzzle; ” can indicted Dino melaye pass through equity and scrutiny of justice?
Nigeria is becoming absolutely too boring and apparently unlivable, just because the privilege few are lord over laws, justice and state. Every apparatus of state are gradually bowing to their unscrupulous oligarchy. My fear and concerns; the infinitesimal few who sit on the destiny of many with absolute nonchalant; are poised on removing the potency of our laws and publicly piss and spit on our justice system.
Continue reading
http://delenewsonline.com/senator-dino-melaye-entrants-to-kogi-state-a-public-show-of-senatorial-gangsterism-thomkeno/
continue reading via
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Entrants To Kogi State: A Public Show Of Senatorial Gangster by Horo(m): 6:26am On Apr 08, 2018
So sad
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Entrants To Kogi State: A Public Show Of Senatorial Gangster by praise010(m): 7:54am On Apr 08, 2018
That's what we get from the Legislooters
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Entrants To Kogi State: A Public Show Of Senatorial Gangster by xtivin(m): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2018
Nonsense write up, GYB camp are sad they couldn't effect Dino arrest in Kogi State. Who indicted dino?, its a power game and both Bello and Dino should swallow whatever is been thrown at them. In as much as Dino is somehow, Bello has no power to arrest him.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Entrants To Kogi State: A Public Show Of Senatorial Gangster by dodelight(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2018
xtivin:
Nonsense write up, GYB camp are sad they couldn't effect Dino arrest in Kogi State. Who indicted dino?, its a power game and both Bello and Dino should swallow whatever is been thrown at them. In as much as Dino is somehow, Bello has no power to arrest him.
Don't mind that op. If it were someone he supports his write up title would have been 'The Triumphant Entry of Dino Melaye'!
Sycophants everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Entrants To Kogi State: A Public Show Of Senatorial Gangster by RZArecta2(m): 9:24am On Apr 08, 2018
This useless article is filled with plenty hot air and no substance coupled with a crass destruction of the English language. So Dino Melaye should not visit his own state because op and his loony pay masters don't like him ? Crazy goons LOL grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Entrants To Kogi State: A Public Show Of Senatorial Gangster by Leriland(m): 9:35am On Apr 08, 2018
dodelight:

Don't mind that op. If it were someone he supports his write up title would have been 'The Triumphant Entry of Dino Melaye'!
Sycophants everywhere!
I think we shouldn't spread hatred , attack the post not the writer
Thanks!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Entrants To Kogi State: A Public Show Of Senatorial Gangster by dodelight(m): 10:56am On Apr 08, 2018
Leriland:
I think we shouldn't spread hatred , attack the post not the writer
Thanks!
There's no hatred here. And no attack intended. This is just a statement of the obvious.

(1) (Reply)

Prof. Eleka And His Running Mate,Deji Ogunsakin Riding On Okada To The Venue / Has The Return Of Shell Helped Warri? / Ekweremadu's Attire Straight Disrespectful To The Ibos. He Deserved Beating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.