Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

#bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night (38376 Views)

BBNaija: Reno Omokri Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A's Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: Bambam And Teddy A Caught Having Sex In The Toilet / BBNaija: The Kiss Between Bambam And Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by Tanmusparties: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bamteddy!!!
I hope it works out after all the paparazzi

www.facebook.com/kiddiesparadise.ng for all your kid's party needs
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by lawrence35(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2018
They look good together sha

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by seenter84: 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2018
engrelvis:
Chelsea go lose tongue

Lol.
U b anti chelsea
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by BOOMnaija(m): 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The 2nd pic

Tuface was like , abeg make Una nor lash for our toilet oh , camera de dere cool embarassed

If that's true, then he wouldn't have allowed Annie stand beside teddyA in the first pix tongue
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Arthurwinner:
Neva force ur shild to b wat he/she dosnt want or if she taste it the other way she aint living that part

Path
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by okerekeikpo: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2018
Public toilet
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by elmagnifico411(m): 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bambam baby, love u like kilode. Go girl!
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by elmagnifico411(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
DIKEnaWAR:
So going to fornicate on the floor of BBN makes one a star?

I think the organisers need to refocus and channel the programme appropriately.
you dey yearn pooh. Cos nobody is seeing u in your closet abi.. wankstar oshi!
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by freshdude99(m): 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Vandora vandora .... How many times did I call you?
Better arrange that ur wardrope well bcz its malfunctioning again.
U know say I like you girl
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by Arthurwinner(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Path
Thanks
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by Pweetyjuddy(f): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2018
But truth be told,this girl ain't pretty at all
Don't quote me wrong oh

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by Durchess(f): 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2018
omoadeleye:
the girl self no fine and the cloth she wear no fit am
easy na, wetin the girl do you

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by Durchess(f): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2018
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 08, 2018
This Teddy A has celebrity status, appearance and fashion sense. He will surely hammer in the celeb world, but i don't think he can date this Bambam girl. Better Bambam returns to the church before Teddy A finishes her kitten for her.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 08, 2018
babatee1985:
Your brain needs mopping mr man, how dare you say heaven knows bambam is ugly when you knw she's God's creation. Heaven should be angry at you for saying that. NB- If you are the guy on your DP, your ugliness is second to none and bam bam can't even shake hands with you talkless of hugging you. See as you resemble kazeem the mechanic. Spit on your ugly face.
grin grin, no mind Nigerians, he just want to get likes. Bambam is not very beautiful but she's not ugly. Nothing ugly about her.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by engrelvis(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2018
seenter84:

Lol.
U b anti chelsea
am red bro.man utd.seriously I hope Chelsea win otherwise na Thursday football for dem next season
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by pweetiedee(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2018
omoadeleye:
the girl self no fine and the cloth she wear no fit am

she has a great body and hood legs. everything looks good on her. so park well.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by Brushless: 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2018
manneger2:
They might end up as a couple
They may, as Khloe forecast.
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by HomeOfMe(f): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2018
Tessyama1:
Former big brother Naija housemates, BamBam and Teddy A had their eviction party last night at 2Face's Rumours club, Ikeja, Lagos.

BamBam stepped out in a black gown, while Teddy stepped out in a blazer jacket, and they looked absolutely stunning.

ex- housemates, Bitto and Vandora were in attendance.

See more photos here... http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-photos-from-bambam-and-teddy-as-eviction-party-last-night.html

Cc; lalasticlala
BamTeddy didn't do up to half of what miracle and Nina are doing under the sheets. What killed teddyA's game is his corkiness and arrogance. And for bambam,is the fact that she started out with,"pastor's daughter" card .
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by airprinz(m): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2018
manneger2:
They might end up as a couple
And we will have the latest toilet couples in town
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by Officialmrt: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2018
Toilet people
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by enemyofprogress: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
Bambam's life and pusssssy can never be the same again cry cry
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by enemyofprogress: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
airprinz:
And we will have the latest toilet couples in town
that would burn for us toilet childrens
Re: #bbnaija: Photos From Bambam And Teddy A's Eviction Party Last Night by seenter84: 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
engrelvis:
am red bro.man utd.seriously I hope Chelsea win otherwise na Thursday football for dem next season

Cool, mourinho na boss.
I like d man city knacking.
Chelsea for now na shit.
Yeah the thursday matches go add up to my schedule as tv junkie.. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi Has Been Evicted From Big Brother House / Delay In Sales Of TSTV Decoders Worries Nigerians / Workers Shut Down AIT, Raypower Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.