Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall (1747 Views)

Buhari To Gradually Ease Lockdown In Lagos, FCT And Ogun From 4th May / Amotekun: Lagos, Osun, Ekiti Recruit 1,320 Militiamen. "They Can Use Guns" / Sheriffdeen: "Lagos, Osun, Ekiti, Oyo, Ondo, Ogun carry debt burden of N1.04tr" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall by naturalman: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2018
States like Ogun, Osun, and Ekiti are regarded as a backward states filled with brown roofs....that is the reason da don't have a shopping mall...The residents are poor and local and could not afford to buy items in a luxurious style...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall by ashjay001(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2018
Though, u read like a fool, I'll still humour ur ignorance. I know of a shoprite in sango, ogun state

3 Likes

Re: Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall by naturalman: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2018
ashjay001:
Though, u read like a fool, I'll still humour ur ignorance. I know of a shoprite in sango, ogun state

show us the shoprite....but y is it not in Abeokuta but chose to be sited close to lagos grin grin
Re: Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall by naturalman: 11:46am On Apr 08, 2018
ashjay001:

show us the shoprite....but y is it not in Abeokuta but chose to be sited close to lagos grin grin.....
Re: Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall by Westbestside: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2018
ashjay001:
He should even go to ota and see Moore. Abeokuta is too much.
Re: Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall by Westbestside: 11:52am On Apr 08, 2018
naturalman:

show us the shoprite....but y is it not in Abeokuta but chose to be sited close to lagos grin grin
Is it shop rite you are talking or no Moore at all in those states so that I can start listing the Moore in those states for you cheesy. Tell us why the shoprite in anambra not in awka but onitsha. grin
Re: Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall by ashjay001(m): 11:57am On Apr 08, 2018
naturalman:

show us the shoprite....but y is it not in Abeokuta but chose to be sited close to lagos grin grin.....

I know pple like u. I ain't trolling today, come tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall by cjrane: 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
Do you truly mean there is not even a single shopping mall in these states? Despite the highest IGR in Nigeria?

Wow! Wonders shall never end!!!
Re: Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall by mbhs139(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2018
ashjay001:

I was going to say that but the fool is still ridiculously claiming that it is not in Ogun State, but close to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall by ashjay001(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2018
mbhs139:

I was going to say that but the fool is still ridiculously claiming that it is not in Ogun State, but close to Lagos.

We know them na, they can frustrate u with their uncommonsense.

1 Like

Re: Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall by FlyoruB: 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2018
naturalman:
States like Ogun, Osun, and Ekiti are regarded as a backward states filled with brown roofs....that is the reason da don't have a shopping mall...The residents are poor and local and could not afford to buy items in a luxurious style...

These Igbos are so stupid and silly. I guess the Palms mall at Ota is not in Ogun state

Abeg show us any infrastructure in your entire SE that matches these below in Osun (built entirely by the state government. The only interchange that comes close is in Anambra and was built many decades ago by the FG. Common 2nd Niger Bridge, una govts no fit take the initiative to build. Instead, na to dey beg FG to come build infrastructure for una. Smh), common interchange Enugu (una best state) sef no get, not to mention the Cinema that had to close down in the state due to lack of patronage. Choi! You don use your brain fry egg.

Osun

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun, Ekiti And Ogun Have No Single Shopping Mall by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2018
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

1 Like

(1)

Please Is Ekiti State In South East Or What? cause am confused / PDP Presidential Primary: See How Gov Okowa Arrived at the venue- Pictures / Senate Summons Amaechi Over Alleged Plan To Toll Eastern Railway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.