Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

The New Profession As A Trader - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The New Profession As A Trader (561 Views)

Is The Legal Profession As Lucrative As It Used To Be? / What Should Be The Highest Paid Profession In The World? / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Profession As A Trader by Mrsbnb: 12:10pm On Apr 08, 2018
I finished my nysc , worked for a bit , got tired of the lagos hustle and stipend as salary so I went out to learn how to be a trader and trust me I’ve been using it to take care of my self every day since then . It might not be much at first but I’m growing and I can see it .There’s an opportunity presented now to teach interested participants on how to be a successful trader . It’s an amazing opportunity.. contact my tutor Mr Gbenga on zero seven zero six nine six six zero one six six on whatsapp. So you can be a part of it too. I hope I can truly help some today . Btw it’s free . GOODLUCK Guys
Re: The New Profession As A Trader by bayodele73(m): 6:06pm On Apr 08, 2018
u registered this week to tell us how far u have fared as a trader. Is your brain not deceiving u?
Re: The New Profession As A Trader by Mrsbnb: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2018
Your elders at home are stupid.... mannerless kids
Re: The New Profession As A Trader by Mrsbnb: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2018
bayodele73:
u registered this week to tell us how far u have fared as a trader. Is your brain not deceiving u?
i just checked your profile and noticed you’re an embodiment of hopefulness ... don’t affect other people with your hopelessness and negativity... you are probably some asshole in Nigeria still trying to afford good life and you open your rotten mouth and pour insults on people you don’t even know . Tell me how you want to be successful in life , please explain to me cos I don’t get it . How is opening my account your business ?

(1) (Reply)

29 Years Later, A Graduate Trainee Becomes MD/CEO Of Nigeria’s Top FMCG Company / Five Things You Might Not Know Who Invented Them / React Native Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.