Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

WinThrill Network Is A Scam - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / WinThrill Network Is A Scam (21848 Views)

Why Pi Network Is The Future. / Pi Network Is Currently Worth $50 Per Pi, You Can Now Use 1 Pi To Buy 1bag Of Ri / Is Stakerrs.com A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

WinThrill Network Is A Scam by adomuwiner(m): 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2018
Winthrill network is a scam,pls,do not invest with them again.I have made a withdrawal request over 2wks without being paid

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by anthony533(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
are you serious about what u said bcus I want to start investing on it soon
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by babatops(m): 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
Winthrills is not a scam.Sell your funds then to another investor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by gamaliel9: 11:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mr OP i started investing in WINTHRILLS since 2017..i have a post on it here...one time i was paid after a month,sometimes three weeks....i am waiting for my March payment,hoping to get it before the end of April. Then between 25-30 April,i will withdraw again,. Bros,see it as a monthly salary for following month. I dont worry about my withdrawals.

I dont blame you as a first time investor. It happenned to me...I was worried also but i am over it now.
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by gamaliel9: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
You can terminate your investment,though with penalty...patience is key....and even the profits varies...like i have their bitcoin investment. It follows the ups and downs of prices.When bitcoin was as high as $15-$20k, i nearly got half of my capital within two weeks.

To me,even in their property investments,they do not have a fixed profit even though they state otherwise.They pay you 0.42 today,after three days,0.41,0.40,and back to 0.42. Thats my experience with them.I am not worried.

My advise to you is to know why you invested,what you will use your profits for,short term or long term?

Winthrills is not a scam
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by anthony533(m): 2:45am On Apr 10, 2018
thanks to all for this clarification, I can now go start investing on it with 30k
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by david22uu(m): 6:37am On Apr 10, 2018
adomuwiner:
Winthrill network is a scam,pls,do not invest with them again.I have made a withdrawal request over 2wks without being paid

Don't say so. Your money will come ... mine took 19days to get paid... which month did you withdraw... will like to add you to a group where you will not need to withdraw... You just sell your profits
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by omonuhabi(m): 8:20am On Apr 10, 2018
Some ppl are just stupid. They will just type anything they like out of ignorance.

How can u come here and make a categorical statement that winthrill is a scam.

I wonder who introduce you to the system in the first place.

What do u even know about the network?

Do u know it has been on for over seven years and operating successfully without the likes of you.

So pls next time shut up if u know nothing about something. Idiot.

2 Likes

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 10, 2018
OP you're so irrational, I have been a Winthrills investor since 2015 till date.
Direct bank withdrawal can take up to 3 or 4 weeks to hit your bank,depending on how long the payout queue is.

Once you get paid,make sure you come back here and apologise and take down this post.

Winthrills pays me over 700k monthly unfailingly for over 3 years now. Winthrills is real and the best online investment ever.

2 Likes

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by gamaliel9: 12:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
omonuhabi:

Some ppl are just stupid. They will just type anything they like out of ignorance.

Do u know it has been on for over seven years and operating successfully without the likes of you.

Easy guy..two wrongs.....its enough you educated him...but to haul insults hmmmmm...let him wait till at least a month..OP please you MUST come back here to apologise to Winthrill and to us ,who have have been enjoying this london investment after receiving your profit.

1 Like

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Adezain: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
what is winthrill all about, someone should pla hit my inbox adufe88@gmail.com
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by adomuwiner(m): 3:32pm On Apr 10, 2018
thanks for your reactions both positive and negative ones , i will definitely come back to tell the house if i am paid but not with apology as someone suggested.the fools amongs you that called me stupid are insulting their father and mother.stupidity will be their house forever because i have the right to demand for my money if it is not paid as at when due
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by growrich: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2018
I am interested. Add me to any good winthrill whatsapp group. 08123849037
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please add me to winthrill group @
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by allyrich(f): 12:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
@OP I addressed this issue on another post u made.Guess the person that introduced u to it didn't tell u what to expect when making bank withdrawal,I have made a bank withdrawal at 12:02am on 25th & got my payment on the 5th day of the next month imagine if I made it on the 30th...payments are on queue.

Member to member transfer is still d best for me...there are so many whatsapp grp for dis & I guess this shld av been channeled there.

This is still the best company av seen so far...imagine some1 that has a total withdrawal of 100million so far...its testimony

Aside my networking business this company pays me every month on my investment.Take it as monthly pay & u have piece of mind. Cheers!!!
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by anthony533(m): 6:08am On Apr 17, 2018
adomuwiner:
thanks for your reactions both positive and negative ones , i will definitely come back to tell the house if i am paid but not with apology as someone suggested.the fools amongs you that called me stupid are insulting their father and mother.stupidity will be their house forever because i have the right to demand for my money if it is not paid as at when due
Have u been paid?
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by 360great(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Pls add me to ur whatsapp group. 07066792186. Am a new investor...thanks
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Kennyfancy(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
david22uu:

Don't say so. Your money will come ... mine took 19days to get paid... which month did you withdraw... will like to add you to a group where you will not need to withdraw... You just sell your profits
please add me to the group,,, WhatsApp 08164421812
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Nobody: 9:31am On May 26, 2018
Pls add me too

1 Like

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Nobody: 11:49am On May 26, 2018
omonuhabi:

It is a scam, and time will tell
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Niccoloimhotep: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
I believe they will resolve all issues over time
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Fxmanager(m): 7:42am On Jun 09, 2018
icecalm:
It is a scam, and time will tell
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by gamaliel9: 9:51pm On Jun 19, 2018
Is withdrawal through Coinpayments[bitcoin] faster? Who has withdrawn through this method?
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by yungmin: 5:48am On Jun 25, 2018
Pls....o, can I sell to another member if I'm not verified?
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by MC1(m): 6:19am On Jul 08, 2018
Please add me to the winthrills group. 08037372519
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by beautyuche: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
yungmin:
Pls....o, can I sell to another member if I'm not verified?

Why are you not verified. It doesn't take much. Also you can not transfer to another member
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by teeboi77: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kindly add me to your whatsapp group, I have some funds for sale.. 08052405680

david22uu:

Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by Fxmanager(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
This is a pure scam/ponzi investment program. It is sure to crash one day. Any investment program that the affiliate commission is paid from investors deposit is a scam/ponzi scheme.. Read the link below before joining any investment program.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925359/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
Re: WinThrill Network Is A Scam by adomuwiner(m): 10:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
It is a real scam,I have placed withdrawal request for than two months now,no response from them

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Stocks Rank World Best Performers This Year (2020) / SEC On Proliferation Of Unregistered Online Investment And Trading Platforms / Why Invest In Treasury Bills When Theres Stanbic's Mutual Funds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.