Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) (425430 Views)

KINGS 3(7 Days Of Chaos) / KINGS 2(battleground) / Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by obijos(m): 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2018
the story is getting more interesting by the day
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Born2Breed(f): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
Silver1996:
KINGS
EPISODE 40

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE

A big thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, you all made my day.. I really appreciate...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Tanks s lot for the update man..

More

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2018
Great update! More fire bro!

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 41

The great hall was filled was filled with sound of music, people from the and beyond both old and young gather to witness the special event...
The kings marriage has been heard about in the community and beyond, the great hall was overfilled making some people stand outside...
Some people who considers theirselves more important than others sat at the canopy outside...
The king, the kings father, mother and younger brother including princess Claude all sit at the front chairs in the great hall..
Everyone was very eager to see the soon to be bride, some people knew her while others just guess...
The other chiefs were sitting on round tables merrying and laughing hysterically..
Indeed it was a great day to witness since it was filled with many merriment..
It was more like the Ajuwa festival was been celebrated again....
Rick took a deep breathe as he saw the crowd outside, he knew for a fact that seeing Claude wont be an easy task but he was willing to take the risk...
He wonder where she is, could she be in her room or she is in the hall... As the questions ponder in his head, he arrange his disguised beards, he wouldn't want them falling off when he pace his way through the crowd to the front...
He move to the other side tge canopies were, he stare around if he can find a short cut...
He exhales when he realise the short cut was filled with guards..
pushing his way through the crowd will prove very difficult as he thought any careless move can jeopardize his disguised....
He needed to see her, to take her with him, this was a day everyone was allowed to enter the palace irrespective of what you are....a day he can take the love of his life with him unnoticed...
He has been trying to call her, to signal her that he was here but she aren't picking and he wonder why, where could she possibly be.......
He turn around as he saw fleet of cars driving into the compound, he wonder who they were, he and others keep staring until the people started coming out one after the other...
Shock swept through when he saw the one man that has always be against their relationship... Just then he realise his mission will be almost impossible....
"What is he doing here? He muttered infuriated
He immediately walk out of there to avoid been seen by him... His guards pace the way for him as they followed the short cut..... Followed by the others..
Claude gasp when she saw her father entering the hall, no one told her her father was invited to the wedding,now that her father is here,she wonder how she is going to Escape..
"Father in-law"Desmond said as he stood up to hug him..
"I was doubting you will respond to my invitation"Desmond added
"I will never miss your marriage for anything"King Felix said
From the table, Chief Mayo stare at King Felix with furious eyes..
"Mayo, i thought you are the only father in-law"Chief Odumodu whisper to his ears
"What are you muttering about, haven't you heard the king intends to get marry to the princess after this? Chief Ayo added
"Isn't the king suppose to marry the princess before marrying a commoners daughter"Chief Joseph said and the rest except Mayo laugh.
Chief Mayo felt embarrassed, he has sworn to never let the king marry another wife, his daughter is enough for him, over his dead body will his daughter share her man with another woman..
"And from the way i see it, the princess is even looking more beautiful than Mayo's daughter"Chief Azuka said
"Enough of this"Chief Mayo blared out furiously then all eyes turned to him
"Why are you angry, you know we are just joking"Chief Buzo said and they all laugh
Mayo groan and turn away his face...
"Mayo, dont mind them, you know they love making a humour out of nothing"Chief Odumodu said
Mayo didn't reply, he just keep staring at King Felix and Claude...

MOGULA

"What is this? King Dafuda ask as Bullo was drop before him
Prince Gary move closer to Bullo body, he touch his body, it was cold..
"He is dead"Gary said
"Another slave dead, was it sickness that killed this one? King Dafuda ask
The boys that brought him were silent, no one said anything then the Prima came forward...
"Great king"The Prima said
"Prima, how come one of the slaves is dead,arent they fed well? King Dafuda ask
"Great king, i didn't report this earlier because i thought everything was going to be fine"The Prima said
"What are you talking about? King Dafuda ask
"This boy, may his soul rest in peace, had a fight with another slave, the other slave beat him mercilessly to the verge of death, until princess came along"
"Princess! King Dafuda muttered... He chuckled..
"Tell me, what did the princess do? He added
"Princess took him to the physician, but it seems the boy died before he was given a special treatment"
"So the slave killed him? King Dafuda said
"I believe so great king"The prima said
"Father, i will verify if this is true"Gary said
"No need, the boy is dead, justice must prevail, find the slave who did this, he must serve his punishment.. One dead one deserves another"
"I will do as you say great king"The Prima said..
"Take the boy away and bury him"King Dafuda said
The boys who brought him immediately carried his body and took him out..
"Fathet, is there no way you can reconsider this?Gary ask..
"No son, the law is the law.. This will serve as a lesson to the rest"He replied

AKPATU

EVERYONE stood up as Clarissa begin to walk into the hall, her face was covered...
The crowd stood as they wonder in amazement what her gown was made of, while others were just waiting to see her face...
Iroko drew a circle on the floor with red chalk, Desmond took her by the hand and they step into the circle...
"Great people of Akpatu, you are here to witness the union of the king and this girl, from today onwards they will come together to become husband and wife, the king and queen of this great nation..
The crowd chorus "Hail... The king, hail the queen"
Iroko drew the red chalk and their palms...
On seeing the chalk in their hands, they both exchange rings...
"By the gods,and the power vested on me as the high priest of Akpatu, i now pronounce you husband and wife, you will live and rule as the king and queen of this great nation.. "
The crowd echoed... "All hail the king, all hail the queen.. "
As the crowd continue to echoed, Rick push his way to the front, he was just few paces away from where the chiefs were sitting, just then he caught sight of her, but her eyes were fused on what the high priest was doing, he thought of what to do to get his attention. Then an idea enter his head..
He wait till everyone was silent, then he shouted "All hail the princess.... "
Everyone fused their eyes on him...
Shock swept through Claude as she saw him, though he was disguised but she recognized him, she wanted to stand up, run to him but then she realise people were watching especially her father.....
He prays in his heart she understands but he felt disappointed when she turn away her face away..
Iroko continue with what he was doing then He screamed again"All hail the princess"This time more loud..
The crowd begin to rain insults on him, some begin to push him aside but he pushed them back...
"Somebody, get that idiot out of here"Chief Carlos said
Rick continue pushing and kicking....
The others pushed him back, one sending a punch to his face and one grab his beards and that was when the beard pulled off...
Everyone was shocked to see him like that, and some started laughing...
"Get that boy"King Felix said furiously
Claude heartbeat increases, great fear seized her spines and she immediately stood up from her chair and wanted to run outside but Jerone blocked her...
Rick begin to push people aside punching anyone that try to hold him..
He continued running and the guards gave him a chase..

MOGULA

"The slaves started working as they saw the Prima and few guards coming..
The Prima look around then he walked to Levi and jerk him up.. "Where is he? He ask furiously
"Where is who? Levi replied with shaking mouth..
"Where is that murderer? He ask
"I dont know, i havent seen him"Levi said with clenched teeth
The Prima let go of him and Levi gasp for breathe
"He ran away"He muttered to himself,then he furiously walked up to Zed who was shaking already
"Where is that boy?He ask
Zed shook his head..
"I dont know"Zed said
The Prima groan then he turn to face the guards"Find him, search everywhere, make sure he is found and bring him here"He said furiously
The guards nodded and they dispatch....
The Prima groan at Levi then he walk away furiously...
Levi ran to where Zed was standing....
"The Prima did it"Zed muttered
"Did what? Levi ask
"He killed Bullo"Zed replied

Katherine stare out from the window wondering how the outcome of everything will be, she knew for a fact that the decision she has taken won't be an easy one but she was inclined to do it.. A live was on the line..
She quickly turn around as the door flung open and Adesa rushed in..
"What did you find out?Katherine ask anxiously
"He ran"Adesa said
"Who ran? Katherine ask
"The boy, the slave, he ran"Adesa said
"Why would he do that, he just made things difficult, we must find him before anyone does"She said as she open her wardrobe and begin to change her robe..
"We have another problem... "Adesa said
"Which is?
"The boy is been taken to the burial ground"
"No... !Katherine muttered with shaking mouth
"We need to stop them from burrying him, if he is burried, there is no way we will be able to prove this... "She added

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Sensitivity1254: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2018
Give us one more today to celebrate Our victory over Iceland
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2018
Sensitivity1254:
Give us one more today to celebrate Our victory over Iceland

Naso..

OP abeg sama us another update jhor
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 6:00am On Jun 23, 2018
Dedicate an update to nigeria and the supereagles for our victory against iceland!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 42

GET HIM, GET HIM"the guards shouted...
Rich pushed his way through the crowd and was heading towards the gate...
"Lock that gate"One of the guards shouted...
Rick increases his speed as the gateman hurriedly begin to close the gate.. Luckily for Rick, he was able to reach the gate before it was fully locked, he push the gateman aside who fell and clatter on the floor...
He begin to follow the path that led to the main express, he wonder why the guards wouldn't stop running after him, he was getting tired...
He increases his pace then he felt his ribs crack.. He immediately slow down as he breathe heavily.....
He started running again when the guards were closing in on him... But he wasn't fast enough, he knew for a fact that if he was caught it will be disastrous.....
A car pulled over to his side.... "Get in"William said from inside opening the front door...
Rick immediately jump inside the car, they sped away before the guards could get hold of him
"I told you not to go"William said as he drive speedily
Rick gasp fro breathe as he hold his ribs....
"If i hadn't come, who knows what they would have done to you,next time when i tell you to stay, you stay"William said
Rick thought about Claude, she should have done something, why didn't she run to him so they can leave together.....
"Did you see her before you were been pursue? William ask curiously
Rick nodded...
"How did the hell did you blown your cover? William blared out as he turn the steering to another route
"I will tell you when we are home"He replied shabbily
"You have alot to thank me for brother"

MOGULA

FRANCIS had no idea where he was going to, or where exactly was he..he just kept on walking wondering how things became like this, what if he is caught, he will be put to dead, an antagonizing terrible dead, he shouldn't have gotten involved in a fight that doesn't concern him, he should have known the palace was a jungle...
He shiver when he saw the guards with swords at the gate, what if they were already looking for him, he will walking directly into their hands, he quickly turn around as he thought following the gate will be a bad idea, he need to come up with something, think something fast, he needs to survive in this Terrible world...
He began to go back from where he has come from.. Just then he saw a few guards heading towards his direction, some he has seen with the Prima the others he hasn't, where they looking for him, there was no time to answer that, all the gurads in the palace were probably looking for him... He look at both sides of the road, varieties of people were busy walking down the road, he quickly rushed to a corner and use a fallen table that was broken to cover himself...
He thought of the reason he was running, he didn't kill him, running like this will only prove he killed him, hus father has once told him, that no matter the situation, the truth always prevail..
He wonder if that were true, in this strange world that he find himself, you say the truth you die, you say the lie, you still die...is just about surviving....
He look from the holes in the table as the guards pace around, they were definitely looking for something or somebody who was obviously him..
"Hey"Someone muttered from behind him
Fear engulfed and he quickly stood up to face the person..... And that was when he knew his dead was inevitable....
"Hide well next time"A guard said and punch him hard on the face

AKPATU

"King Felix grew furious when he heard about Rick's escape,he wonder where Boyo and Gavi were since he haven't heard from them for quite a while, he was expecting news of Rick's dead, not a welcome party with his presence....
He sigh, and force a smile on his face when he saw the king approaching...
"Desmond, you should be inside celebrating.... "He said when Desmond drew nearer to him
"I wanted to know if the guards were able to catch that miscreant who just disrupted my marriage ceremony.... "Desmond said
"The guards weren't able to catch him but he isn't someone you should worry about"King Felix said
"Do you know him? Desmond ask
King Felix scoffs, how could he tell him that the boy was the idiot his daughter is in love with...
"No"He replied shabbily..
"He must be some idiot wanting to have attention"He added
"If that is it, come and join me, lets celebrate this day"
"of course"he replied as they walk back into the hall together...

Sonia hissed as she fold a paper and throw it on the trash can, she place her hand in her forehead, then stood up was she realised she wasn't comfortable in that position... She walk to the window, drag the curtain to a corner and took a sneak peak outside..
Steve took out a stick of cigarettes from the cigarette box, he place it in his mouth and lit it...
He inhaled it and simply let out the smoke.. "So what's the next move? He ask anxiously
Sonia gritted her teeth, she drop the curtain and turn to face him...Her gaze caught his sea rover blue eyes...He had a Mohican cut and scythe-shaped eyebrows. His Roman nose and half-dome cheekbones sat above an oaken jaw. His wrestler’s shoulders were part of his burly physique. His bare body was breathe taking, the kind of body any woman will die to take a second and third glance at....
"We set the bait"She added and walk to the bed side
"The newspaper publication didn't seen to have any effect on him, today is his son's marriage, we should have given him a blow to ponder on for the rest of his miserable short life"Steve said
"We need to be smart, our next move is going to be a bomb"Sonia said as she sat on the bed
"Poof"Steve added..

"What are you saying,it cant be the Prima, why would the Prima want him dead...? Levi ask curiously
"I know the Prima, he never forgets a humiliation which is exactly what the princess did when he saved the two of you"Zed said
"But Francis isn't the only she saved,she saved me too"
"This was an opportunity the Prima found to put him away, trust me, your turn will come... "
"Is he going to kill me too? He ask curiously
"If he doing this because of what the princess did to him, then yes he will kill you too"
Fear engulfed Levi, he shiver in his spines as he thought of the possibility of it...
"We must tell the king"Levi said
"Tell him what exactly, that the Prima is actually the one who killed the slave, no one is going go believe that"
"We can try"
"Then goodluck with that... "

Francis drag his feet as he was drag by the guards...
He felt breathless when he saw the Prima dark eyes,as he look into his eyes he felt a sudden soul shattering chill that sent shiver all over his body....he tried to run but the guards hands were girm on his wrist..
"You tried to run away after what you have done?The Prima ask
"I didn't do anything"Francis blared,he wonder where the confidence came from, maybe believing in telling the truth and it shall set you free was worth trying...
"Today is your end princess boy"the prima said
"Francis tried to read meaning to it, he was shocked by the reply in His head....
The Prima drew closer to his him.. "After you are gone, i will take care of your other princess Friend, so you won't miss him much because he will soon join you"The Prima whisper in his ears...
Francis could feel the pounding of his own heartbeat, so it was the Prima who had killed Bullo.. With shaking mouth, he muttered.... "LEVI"
"Take him to the king"The Prima order....

ODUMODU came out from inside the hall when he noticed the crowd was producing too much heat, he walk few steps away from the hall, his eyes caught the paper a boy was reading, he immediately drew nearer, he was a bit shocked when he saw the headline, he collected it from the boy, gave him some cash and the boy walk away....
He thought of who will do that to Carlos, he wonder if Carlos has seen it, he will be very furious...
"So its true you published that to ridicule me?
Odumodu turn around and there stood the devil...
"Why would i do something like this? He ask
"I know what you are doing Odumodu"Carlos said as he drew nearer to him
"If i wanted to ridicule you Carlos, i won't put it in a paper.."
"So you will rather do it openly like turning the chiefs against me? Carlos ask infuriated
"You assured us our money is safe...the money is all i care about"
"You are a small boy Odumodu, i have been in this game you are trying to play for a long time now, don't mess with me Odumodu"
Odumodu chulkled"Like i said, all i care about is my money, don't mess with that, enjoy your son's wedding Carlos"He said and threw the newspaper in front of him
Carlos stared at him with furious eyes until he disappeared out of sight...

Francis knelt when he was in the presence of the king, he wasn't himself, all he thought about was his dead and his friend levi, he breathe in and out but air couldn't enter his lungs,starved for air, his heart raced at a tremendous speed and his lungs shallowing rose and fell in time,to him he has knelt down there for what felt like an eternity waiting for the king to pronounce his judgement ...
Each seconds submerged in fear made a permanent mark on his heart, and a vivid imagination made him wander whether it was just his mind playing tricks or reality.
"The KA-RU?King Dafuda ask
"Yes great king, the KA-RU"The Prima said
The king stare at Francis, he pitied him but the law was the law, no one was exempted...he took a deem breathe and said.... "You broke the law by killing a fellow slave"
Francis was inclined to say it wasn't him but the Prima but wouldn't interrupting the king be another form of offense...
"You must face the punishment,take him to the working field and behead him for the rest to see.... "King Dafuda added

Sonia smile as she preened herself on the mirror, she applied lipstick again on her lips.....
The doors opens and Steve came in, his eyes caught the blue gown she was wearing, the gown was torn designed from the ankle to above her knee revealing most part of her lap......
Her perfect figure sat well on her perfect body. She had a decanter shaped waist and her complexion had an impeccable, ochrous hue. Her pencil-thin eyebrows eased down gently to her black, beetle’s-leg eyelashes. A sculptor could not have fashioned her seraph’s ears and pixie’s nose any better.
When she broke into a smile, her beguiling, oyster-white teeth lit up the room....
"He is here"Steve said
"Where? She ask as she buckle up her high heel
"The bar"
"Then lets begin..... "

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by dlawnoni: 12:44am On Jun 24, 2018

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 10:38am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Tanks a lot for the update. Jah bless

Happy Sunday to u all
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 8:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Wow.... Jesus.. Please next episode... I cant wait anymore
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 3:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 43

STOP"Princess Katherine said as she enters the throne room...
The Prima was infuriated, what could she be up to...
Katherine stared at the Prima with disdain.. Then she walk up to her father side..
She bow before the king who reciprocated by smiling....
"Why are you here? King Dafuda ask
"The boy is innocent father... "She said
The Prima knew for a fact that if everything goes according to whatever the princess has planned, he will never be able to deal with this stupid boy..
"Great king, the evidence is there, everyone saw this boy beating this slave up....
"Everyone saw him punching him, no one saw him strangled him"Katherine said cutting him short..
Francis shiver in his spines as he watch the Prima give the princess a death stare, though a part of him was glad that the princess showed up just when he needed someone to stand up for him..
"Great king, the rest of the slaves were too engrossed in watching the fight, they couldn't have noticed if he strangled him or not, to them it was just a part of the fight, the boy is dead, he is not here to tell us who strangled him or not but justice must prevail.... "
"Why are you so keen in killing this slave? Katherine ask anxiously
"With all due respect princess, they are all slaves, if one goes astray he faces the consequences, i wouldn't want the weeds among the good ones"The Prima retorted as he grunts deeply
King Dafuda turned his gaze to his daughter.. "My dearest daughter, i know you are trying to protect this slave, i have heard how fond you have grown of them over the past few days, but we must respect traditions, the law is the law"
"The boy is innocent father,and i have proof of who tried to kill the slave"She said
Shock engulf the Prima, what proof is she talking about, hope that stupid physician didn't say anything..
"You said tried to kill the slave, you sound like the boy is still alive"King Dafuda said..
Francis watch as she smile, her smile seem so genuinely sweet, he felt an unexpected warmth rushing through him..
"Yes dad, the slave is alive"
"That is not possible"The Prima blared out....
"We checked his pulse, the boy was dead and cold"The Prima added
"Come in"The Princess said..
They all watch in amazement as the Bullo was carried in still lying on the woods.. The physician came in seconds later, he shivered when he met the gaze of the Prima staring at him like a prey..
"Bringing the boy here doesn't prove anything, he is still lying down there, he is dead"The Prima said
"No he is breathing,the physician can confirm that"She said..
Hands shaking the physician paced his way to where Bullo was lying avoiding the Prima eyes, he wasn't sure if he will be able to the task the princess has put him up to.. But for his sake he was willing to walk into the lion's den..
He touch his pulse and lean his ears to his heart.."He is alive"...
"How is this possible.. Dead men dont rose from the dead"The Prima latched out impetuously still skeptical of the turn up of events
King Dafuda nodded his head for his daughter to explain...
"When he was strangled, i knew something was wrong, so i ask the physician if he can make a portion that will take a person to the verge of death, so he made it, and we gave it to him to slow down his breathe, if you dont watch him closely, you will think he is dead.. "
King Dafuda scoffs"I have a smart daughter, so tell me princess, you once said someone tried to kill the slave.... Who did it?
Right there the Prima knew if the physician says anything, it will be his word against the princess, the life fuel of the kings heart..
"Great king, the physician deceived us, he should be punished?He blared out
"The only person whose head should be cut off is you"Katherine said infuriated
Her words sent shiver down his spines, he wonder how he was going to escape this one"Princess i know nothing of what you are trying to say.. "
"Father, he tried to kill the slave"
"Do you have proof of this? King Dafuda ask
"Yes father, the physician is my witness"
Fear filled the physician as his eues rolled from the Prima to the king who motioned him to talk....
The Prima knows he needs to escape this, if the king finds out what he did, the outcome will be disastrous.. "Great king..
"Quiet"The king hollered at him then he turn to face the physician.
"Speak"He said out loud
"Its... True"he replied with shaking mouth..
"He threatened me not to tell anyone, that if i do, he will wipe out my entire family...
"That is a lie"The Prima blared out
"Its true great king"Francis said impetuously wondering where the confidence came from
"He also threatened to kill my friend after al dead"Francis added muttering courage
"Great king,i swear on my life i will never do that"
"You mean to say my daughter and the other two are lying?
The Prima grunts"Great king, this is a conspiracy.. She
"Quiet... My daughter cannot conspire with anyone, are you the one who have been killing my slaves?
"Great king.... How can you insinuate such a thing, i have been a faithful servant to....
"Quiet... You have done despicable things in the past and i have been quiet about it, but for you to kill a slave and labeled my daughter a liar is something i will not take from you... "He turn to the guards.. "Take him and pluck off his eyes, he shall never see the faces of the slaves again let alone killing them..
Just then Bullo regain consciousness, he cough and try to stand up.. The princess and the physician hurried to his side
"Great king, please re consider your Decision..."The Prima shouted as he was been drag out by the guards..
"Release the boy and take him back to the working field"The king added
Francis felt relieved as the words of the king, though he pitied the Prima, blinding someone was an extreme length to go... He thank the king, caught the princess gaze but immediately look away and begin to follow one of the guards that led him outside... He wasnt sure how he was going to repay her, this was the second or perhaps third time she was saving him.... Indeed she was a blessing to him, a light to his path in this dark world...
"Thanks you father"She said after the physician has taken Bullo out
"King Dafuda smile, Katherine was the source of his hope since his wife died, everyday he looks at his daughter, he sees that same cheerful smile he always seen in his wife in her, before his wife passed away, he has sworn he will always protect their last child, in a time where there was no hope, her birth brought joy to his household... "I should be thanking you, you save me from making a foolish mistake.. "
Katherine quickly hug him and King Dafuda hold her tightly as he wish his wife was here to see how smart their daughter has become.........

ODUMODU sigh after he gulp down a glass of wine, his mind ponder on who could have publish such a scandalous statement against Carlos, it was so foolish of Carlos to think he did it, such idea has never ever cross his head, how could he possibly do that with implicating himself...
He sniff as he remenbered the terrible and agonizing death they gave to the late king, now he was beginning to regret his actions, they did it because the late king was withholding them of the benefits they are supposed to enjoy but since Carlos son became king things have grown from bad to worse....
"Hi.... "
Odumodu turn his gaze to look at the person who was saying hi, he wipe his eyes with his palm then look at her again to make sure she was real...
His gaze met her smiling face, then he drool down to the erotic gown she was wearing, her white teeth flash as she tap the table with her film star nails,she blink her eyes and that gave his heart a thumbs up ,her oxbow lips positively drool with goodness,her lips were sweet like sugar candy,the kind of lips that will dry any man penniless just to kiss them, who is this angel, when he realised he was staring at her like an idiot, he quickly look away, then he turn to face her again as he felt it was rude to turn away from a lady especially a beautiful one...
"Who are you angel?he ask with clenched teeth
"My name is Sonia, Sonia Isaac... "
"Sweet name for a sweet angel"
She smile and his heart melted ....
"Please sit"He said as he point to a chair opposite him..
"Thank you"She replied sitting down..
"Odumodu fowned when Steve who was nicely dressed in suit shift nearer to her...
"What is he, your bodyguard?Odumodu ask infuriated
"Yes sir"She replied
"Dont he know when his madan is having an important meeting.... "
"Sonia chulkled..."excusez-nous, je serai bientôt avec vous"She said in French to Steve
Steve immediately shift aback standing few paces away from them
"You speak the whiteman language"Odumodu said astonish
"Its French sir"She replied with a smile
"Your father must be very rich to send you to the white man land in this hard time"Odumodu said
She chuckled"You are so funny sir, anyone who have their children best interest at heart will probably do what my father did"
"Any father who will give his daughter a bodyguard and the whiteman accent is definitely a rich man, and that makes me so curious, who is your father?
She smile"Darius.."
Odumodu open his mouth in amazement as the name rang in his head
"I can't believe this, Darius Longman, the multi-millionaire tycoon"
She nodded
"I have been wanting to meet that man for such a long time now, what is the daughter of Darius doing in our community.... ?
"I heard this is one of the most prestigious community, so i came to do my own research, if am satisfied with what i see,i may probably set my own business here"
"Then i will tell you you just met the right person to show you around"Odumodu said, this was a lifetime opportunity he wasn't going to miss,getting involved with Garius daughter was certainly something that will elevate his standard in the community..... Carlos better watch out, he just found money..
"I will very pleased if you can show me around"She said
He held her hands, they were so soft and delicate,the kind of hands that will instantly give any man a boner.... "Look beautiful one, this hotel you are now is mine, i own everything here... "
"Your hotel is nice"she said
"Not as nice as your father, i heard your fathers is the biggest in africa"
She replied with a smile...
"So where are you staying in this community..? He ask anxiously
"I have a room here"She replied
"Oh that makes it all the better feel free to collect anything,everyone is at your service here"
"Thank you"she said
"So when do we go for your research..?
"Tomorrow will be a nice time, am really exhausted, if i go out now i might just collasped"
"Of course,you need your rest"he said whimpering like a child, drooling his eyes all over her body
"It was really nice seeing you sir.. "
"Please my name is Odumodu, i feel am very old when people address me by sir, just call me Odumodu
"Odumodu... "
He melted when she mentioned his name in such a melodious tone, he could feel his growing bulge in his groin...
"i bet to take my leave now"She said standing up
"I will see you around Odumodu "She added
"I will see you tomorrow beautiful one"Odumodu said smiling...
She smile back then she turn to face Steve"Allons-y"
Steve nodded and begin to follow her...
Odumodu watch as she walk away..... "Darius daughter,what an angel"he muttered,then he jam his legs together to press his bulging d**k.....
It was few minutes later when they arrived in the room, Steve immediately locked the door and grab Sonia by the waist...
"Bodyguard huh"he muttered..
She smile"The fool fell for it"
"You did great, i almost believed your story, Darius daughter"He said and they both chulkled..
"We just pray it doesn't bounce back at us"she said
"Who will know you are not his daughter, that old cargo wouldn't find out, before anyone knows, our target would have been six feet beneath... "
She grab his lean waist and press a kiss on his lips"Am so glad you are here"
He kiss her back"The next time that old man touches your hands in that manner, i will chop off his fingers"
She chuckled"So now that we have our access, what is next?
"We make him lead us to the target"
"Then what next?
"We kill the bastard"

4 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by PaChukwudi44(m): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2018
Silver1996:
KINGS
EPISODE 43

STOP"Princess Katherine said as she enters the throne room...
The Prima was infuriated, what could she be up to...
Katherine stared at the Prima with disdain.. Then she walk up to her father side..
She bow before the king who reciprocated by smiling....
"Why are you here? King Dafuda ask
"The boy is innocent father... "She said
The Prima knew for a fact that if everything goes according to whatever the princess has planned, he will never be able to deal with this stupid boy..
"Great king, the evidence is there, everyone saw this boy beating this slave up....
"Everyone saw him punching him, no one saw him strangled him"Katherine said cutting him short..
Francis shiver in his spines as he watch the Prima give the princess a death stare, though a part of him was glad that the princess showed up just when he needed someone to stand up for him..
"Great king, the rest of the slaves were too engrossed in watching the fight, they couldn't have noticed if he strangled him or not, to them it was just a part of the fight, the boy is dead, he is not here to tell us who strangled him or not but justice must prevail.... "
"Why are you so keen in killing this slave? Katherine ask anxiously
"With all due respect princess, they are all slaves, if one goes astray he faces the consequences, i wouldn't want the weeds among the good ones"The Prima retorted as he grunts deeply
King Dafuda turned his gaze to his daughter.. "My dearest daughter, i know you are trying to protect this slave, i have heard how fond you have grown of them over the past few days, but we must respect traditions, the law is the law"
"The boy is innocent father,and i have proof of who tried to kill the slave"She said
Shock engulf the Prima, what proof is she talking about, hope that stupid physician didn't say anything..
"You said tried to kill the slave, you sound like the boy is still alive"King Dafuda said..
Francis watch as she smile, her smile seem so genuinely sweet, he felt an unexpected warmth rushing through him..
"Yes dad, the slave is alive"
"That is not possible"The Prima blared out....
"We checked his pulse, the boy was dead and cold"The Prima added
"Come in"The Princess said..
They all watch in amazement as the Bullo was carried in still lying on the woods.. The physician came in seconds later, he shivered when he met the gaze of the Prima staring at him like a prey..
"Bringing the boy here doesn't prove anything, he is still lying down there, he is dead"The Prima said
"No he is breathing,the physician can confirm that"She said..
Hands shaking the physician paced his way to where Bullo was lying avoiding the Prima eyes, he wasn't sure if he will be able to the task the princess has put him up to.. But for his sake he was willing to walk into the lion's den..
He touch his pulse and lean his ears to his heart.."He is alive"...
"How is this possible.. Dead men dont rose from the dead"The Prima latched out impetuously still skeptical of the turn up of events
King Dafuda nodded his head for his daughter to explain...
"When he was strangled, i knew something was wrong, so i ask the physician if he can make a portion that will take a person to the verge of death, so he made it, and we gave it to him to slow down his breathe, if you dont watch him closely, you will think he is dead.. "
King Dafuda scoffs"I have a smart daughter, so tell me princess, you once said someone tried to kill the slave.... Who did it?
Right there the Prima knew if the physician says anything, it will be his word against the princess, the life fuel of the kings heart..
"Great king, the physician deceived us, he should be punished?He blared out
"The only person whose head should be cut off is you"Katherine said infuriated
Her words sent shiver down his spines, he wonder how he was going to escape this one"Princess i know nothing of what you are trying to say.. "
"Father, he tried to kill the slave"
"Do you have proof of this? King Dafuda ask
"Yes father, the physician is my witness"
Fear filled the physician as his eues rolled from the Prima to the king who motioned him to talk....
The Prima knows he needs to escape this, if the king finds out what he did, the outcome will be disastrous.. "Great king..
"Quiet"The king hollered at him then he turn to face the physician.
"Speak"He said out loud
"Its... True"he replied with shaking mouth..
"He threatened me not to tell anyone, that if i do, he will wipe out my entire family...
"That is a lie"The Prima blared out
"Its true great king"Francis said impetuously wondering where the confidence came from
"He also threatened to kill my friend after al dead"Francis added muttering courage
"Great king,i swear on my life i will never do that"
"You mean to say my daughter and the other two are lying?
The Prima grunts"Great king, this is a conspiracy.. She
"Quiet... My daughter cannot conspire with anyone, are you the one who have been killing my slaves?
"Great king.... How can you insinuate such a thing, i have been a faithful servant to....
"Quiet... You have done despicable things in the past and i have been quiet about it, but for you to kill a slave and labeled my daughter a liar is something i will not take from you... "He turn to the guards.. "Take him and pluck off his eyes, he shall never see the faces of the slaves again let alone killing them..
Just then Bullo regain consciousness, he cough and try to stand up.. The princess and the physician hurried to his side
"Great king, please re consider your Decision..."The Prima shouted as he was been drag out by the guards..
"Release the boy and take him back to the working field"The king added
Francis felt relieved as the words of the king, though he pitied the Prima, blinding someone was an extreme length to go... He thank the king, caught the princess gaze but immediately look away and begin to follow one of the guards that led him outside... He wasnt sure how he was going to repay her, this was the second or perhaps third time she was saving him.... Indeed she was a blessing to him, a light to his path in this dark world...
"Thanks you father"She said after the physician has taken Bullo out
"King Dafuda smile, Katherine was the source of his hope since his wife died, everyday he looks at his daughter, he sees that same cheerful smile he always seen in his wife in her, before his wife passed away, he has sworn he will always protect their last child, in a time where there was no hope, her birth brought joy to his household... "I should be thanking you, you save me from making a foolish mistake.. "
Katherine quickly hug him and King Dafuda hold her tightly as he wish his wife was here to see how smart their daughter has become.........

ODUMODU sigh after he gulp down a glass of wine, his mind ponder on who could have publish such a scandalous statement against Carlos, it was so foolish of Carlos to think he did it, such idea has never ever cross his head, how could he possibly do that with implicating himself...
He sniff as he remenbered the terrible and agonizing death they gave to the late king, now he was beginning to regret his actions, they did it because the late king was withholding them of the benefits they are supposed to enjoy but since Carlos son became king things have grown from bad to worse....
"Hi.... "
Odumodu turn his gaze to look at the person who was saying hi, he wipe his eyes with his palm then look at her again to make sure she was real...
His gaze met her smiling face, then he drool down to the erotic gown she was wearing, her white teeth flash as she tap the table with her film star nails,she blink her eyes and that gave his heart a thumbs up ,her oxbow lips positively drool with goodness,her lips were sweet like sugar candy,the kind of lips that will dry any man penniless just to kiss them, who is this angel, when he realised he was staring at her like an idiot, he quickly look away, then he turn to face her again as he felt it was rude to turn away from a lady especially a beautiful one...
"Who are you angel?he ask with clenched teeth
"My name is Sonia, Sonia Isaac... "
"Sweet name for a sweet angel"
She smile and his heart melted ....
"Please sit"He said as he point to a chair opposite him..
"Thank you"She replied sitting down..
"Odumodu fowned when Steve who was nicely dressed in suit shift nearer to her...
"What is he, your bodyguard?Odumodu ask infuriated
"Yes sir"She replied
"Dont he know when his madan is having an important meeting.... "
"Sonia chulkled..."excusez-nous, je serai bientôt avec vous"She said in French to Steve
Steve immediately shift aback standing few paces away from them
"You speak the whiteman language"Odumodu said astonish
"Its French sir"She replied with a smile
"Your father must be very rich to send you to the white man land in this hard time"Odumodu said
She chuckled"You are so funny sir, anyone who have their children best interest at heart will probably do what my father did"
"Any father who will give his daughter a bodyguard and the whiteman accent is definitely a rich man, and that makes me so curious, who is your father?
She smile"Darius.."
Odumodu open his mouth in amazement as the name rang in his head
"I can't believe this, Darius Longman, the multi-millionaire tycoon"
She nodded
"I have been wanting to meet that man for such a long time now, what is the daughter of Darius doing in our community.... ?
"I heard this is one of the most prestigious community, so i came to do my own research, if am satisfied with what i see,i may probably set my own business here"
"Then i will tell you you just met the right person to show you around"Odumodu said, this was a lifetime opportunity he wasn't going to miss,getting involved with Garius daughter was certainly something that will elevate his standard in the community..... Carlos better watch out, he just found money..
"I will very pleased if you can show me around"She said
He held her hands, they were so soft and delicate,the kind of hands that will instantly give any man a boner.... "Look beautiful one, this hotel you are now is mine, i own everything here... "
"Your hotel is nice"she said
"Not as nice as your father, i heard your fathers is the biggest in africa"
She replied with a smile...
"So where are you staying in this community..? He ask anxiously
"I have a room here"She replied
"Oh that makes it all the better feel free to collect anything,everyone is at your service here"
"Thank you"she said
"So when do we go for your research..?
"Tomorrow will be a nice time, am really exhausted, if i go out now i might just collasped"
"Of course,you need your rest"he said whimpering like a child, drooling his eyes all over her body
"It was really nice seeing you sir.. "
"Please my name is Odumodu, i feel am very old when people address me by sir, just call me Odumodu
"Odumodu... "
He melted when she mentioned his name in such a melodious tone, he could feel his growing bulge in his groin...
"i bet to take my leave now"She said standing up
"I will see you around Odumodu "She added
"I will see you tomorrow beautiful one"Odumodu said smiling...
She smile back then she turn to face Steve"Allons-y"
Steve nodded and begin to follow her...
Odumodu watch as she walk away..... "Darius daughter,what an angel"he muttered,then he jam his legs together to press his bulging d**k.....
It was few minutes later when they arrived in the room, Steve immediately locked the door and grab Sonia by the waist...
"Bodyguard huh"he muttered..
She smile"The fool fell for it"
"You did great, i almost believed your story, Darius daughter"He said and they both chulkled..
"We just pray it doesn't bounce back at us"she said
"Who will know you are not his daughter, that old cargo wouldn't find out, before anyone knows, our target would have been six feet beneath... "
She grab his lean waist and press a kiss on his lips"Am so glad you are here"
He kiss her back"The next time that old man touches your hands in that manner, i will chop off his fingers"
She chuckled"So now that we have our access, what is next?
"We make him lead us to the target"
"Then what next?
"We kill the bastard"

nice one silver
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Silver1994 I Love the way you describe ladies here,makes me wish i'm saying them to my crush!
Nice update man!! let it shine.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

nice one silver

But Nawa u ooo, must u quote all d story
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
This episode gat me thinking.. It seems Sonia is actually in the kingdom to enact revenge on Carlos since she is the one who publish the newspaper..
Chief Carlos have really hurt so many people, am just imagining how he will end.
Nobody is smiling in this story
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
John944:
Silver1994 I Love the way you describe ladies here,makes me wish i'm saying them to my crush!
Lol..... You dont need to say those things to impress your crush.. Just be yourself and do what you do best..

1 Like

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2018
Silver1996:

Lol..... You dont need to say those things to impress your crush.. Just be yourself and do what you do best..
I got you!
I'm not a ladies man,i shy off in no time!
Loving the way the story is moving!
more updates pal.
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:20am On Jun 27, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 44

Cold chills engulf Francis as he enters the working field, all eyes turn to him, he was a bit shy, embarrassed perhaps, he wonder what they will be thinking.. Here comes the murderer. How come he is alive..
He grunts and swallow hard as he thought about what might be in their minds.. Avoiding their faces he continue to walk straight ,the thought of what the princess has done for him fillef his head, she was his live saviour... He wonder where he would have been if she hasn't shown up the right time.. He would have been dead.. Perhaps his head will be hanging on a pile, displayed for the whole village to see and he revenge would have been ruined...
He felt relieved when he saw Levi and Zed approaching him.. He smile shyly as they came closer to him...
"What happened?Levi blared out
Francis smile, to him what happened was a miracle ...
"We thought you were dead, how are you here? Zed ask
"The king let me go"he muttered
"How, what happened?Zed ask
"The real culprit was caught"he said with enthusiasm
"We know who did it? Levi blared out
Francis wonder what they know.....
"The Prima did it"Levi added
Francis nodded"How did you know? He ask curiously
"We figured it out"Zed said
"So how was the real culprit caught?Levi ask
Francis exhales,he turn around and his gaze met the other slaves eyes... Then he turn back to face them... "Princess exposed him"
"Princess!! Both Zed and Levi blared out
"Princess ecposed him,now this got me curious, exactly what kind of relationship do you have with the princess?Zed ask folding his hands
"A saviour and the saved relationship"Levi said
Zed wink at him then he turn his gaze to Francis...
Francis smile as he thought about the princess, the way and manner she handled everything was just too awesome..... "She is my lifesaver"
"Exactly what i just said"Levi added..
Zed sigh, he was still skeptical about Francis answer"Are you messing around with the princess?He ask anxiously
"What in the name of the gods are you trying to insinuate?Levi ask
"Are you? Zed ask against..
"No am not"Francis quickly replied
"You better not be, because your life will be a living hell here, just the way your friend here was acting like a living dead here when he realise he will be next after you are gone.. "
"Are you crazy, i wasn't acting like a living dead.... "Levi jump in
"No,i think i should rephrase it, you were almost dead, dead, dead and dead.... "
"You are over exaggerating it"Levi interjects
"Thats because am telling the truth"
"There is no truth in what you just said"
"Are you saying am lying... "Zed blared out
"Guys.... "Francis cut in...
He took a deep as they both turn to face him.. ..
"So what happened to the Prima? Zed ask curiously
Francis shook his head when he remenbers what the king has said they should do to the Prima, he really felt pity for him... "The king ordered his guards to blind his eyes.. "He said shabbily..
"Oh.. I actually thought his head was cut off"Levi interjects..
Both Zed and Francis stare at him...
"What..? He hollered
"Is blinding a man not death? Zed ask..
"He is still breathing, so no, is not death"Levi retorted..
"You should be glad he would be here anymore"Zed said a bit excited that finally the Prima wont trouble them anymore....
"So what now, we just wait for a new Prima or we are free to go? Levi ask
"You are a slave, the only way you are going to get out of here is with your body scattered on the floor for the vultures to feed on"Zed replied
"We are going to have a new Prima"Francis said
"And we should pray to the gods he isn't as ruthless as the first.. "Zed said
"Or a murderer"Levi added

Claude look from the window as the heavy downpour land on thz floor, the wedding was finally over, almost everyone has gone home before the rain started, those who couldn't go stay behind to wait until the rain stop but the rain was the least of her problem, she was a bit relieved when he heard Rick was not caugh but a part of her was infuriated, what was he thinking, how could he come to the palace like that, now that her father knows he was still coming to see her, he will do everything to stop them from meeting maybe hatch a new plan to get rid of him, this time for good, she can't even make a phone call, her phone has been seize by the so call bodyguard..on the kings order which she knows her father was behind...
She reclined her back on the wall and cling the pillow to her body, she need to escape, the more she tries to see him the more difficult it becomes.. But she knew for a fact she needs a plan ,a good plan to escape and she needs it fast or she is going to rot in this prison called the palace...

Clarissa gigled as Desmond carried her into the room,Desmond drop her on the bed... Then he climb on her, their eyes met, then the thought of Claude invades his head, he quickly shift down to the floor, why was he thinking of her on his wedding night, has he really fallen that deep for her.. He sat at the edge of the bed,Clarrisa drew closer to him and touch his chin...
"Are you okay? Clarrisa ask
He nodded and smile faintly......
"Who would have thought i will get married to a king someday"She said as she tap him on the shoulder..
"Well fate has its own way of changing things"he replied trying hard to kick off the thought of Claude...
"Come my king, you can have me"She said as she begin to pull off her beads....
He gave her a wry smile"Not now my queen"he said and press a kiss on her lips, then he left the room...
She frowned and lean her back on the bed frame.

CASSANDRA GRUNTS deeply as she remove her earrings, then her bangles and beads that hung around her neck, she was so exhausted, the wedding wasn't what she was expecting, she had thought the father was going to come to bless the union but instead that village chief priest came, she wonder why some people still believes in the chief priest..., she chuckled as she flash back at the stunt the boy who keeps shouting the princess name pulled, she wonder what he was up to, was he trying to have atteni, if that is it, he sure did have the attention he was seeking for..
She UnCloth herself and step into the bathroom...
She came out few minutes later after she has freshen up, she check the wardrobe, then she took out a gown, she stared at the gown in the mirror, she quickly put on her undies and change into the gown, she applied some powder to her face wondering why her husband and son hasn't arrived yet.. She left the room closing the door behind her, she pass through the corridor, just then she saw Samantha coming out from a room, a room she has never entered before, she was curious, what could possibly be in that room, she knew for a fact that wasn't Samantha's room.
"Stop there"She said as she walk towards her
Shock swept through Samantha....
Cassandra stare at her, she noticed she was shivering, she doesn't the stupid story her husband has told her, that Samantha parents are poor the daughter came to their house seeking for job, she knows girls like her, they aren't after the job but something else which is definitely her husband, she glared at her then she look at the door...
"What is in there?She ask anxiously
Samantha shiver in her spines, how could she tell her the queen was there, that Chief Carlos have held her captive and chained her up like an animal for days...
"Are you deaf, what is in there? She hollered at her..
"Its nothing madam"She said with shaking mouth...
Cassandra could sense she was lying.... "Open the door"She said
Samantha knew if she finds out it will be disastrous but wouldn't it be for the best, the queen mother might be free or she might just be put to dead instantly if the wife is as Ruthless as the husband..
"Open it now"She yelled
Samantha shivered as she placed the key on the key mouth..
Cassandra push her aside, with a curious mind of what is inside, she touch the key ready to unlock the door................
"Queen mother"Samantha muttered silently

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2018
This suspense is too much oooo
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
John944:

I got you!
I'm not a ladies man,i shy off in no time!
Loving the way the story is moving!
more updates pal.
Please try and overcome shyness oo, else they will collect all your crush from you
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 8:46pm On Jun 27, 2018
Mavikolo2020:

Please try and overcome shyness oo, else they will collect all your crush from you
I'll try bro!
thanks�
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
Silver your work is captivating,more grease to ur elbow!
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 45

SAMANTHA could feel the pounding of her own heart as Cassandra slowly begin to turn the key to unlock the door... She fear for what might the queen's fate if Cassandra were to find out she was the one chained in there...will she be released or she will be killed..
"What do you think you are doing? Carlos voice interrupted them...
Cassandra quickly stopped ,then she look at her husband....
"What's in this room? She ask anxiously
Carlos drew nearer to her, he push her aside and remove the key from the door mouth...
"Carlos what is this room?She hollered
Carlos glared at her, then he walk away...
"Carlos!! She shouted after him, then she turn her gaze to Samantha....
"What is this room? She ask her
Samantha shiver in her spines as the question hit her, she knew for a fact if she says the truth, She will be killed and and her family will be ruined.....
"Nothing Madam"She said shabbily..
"Quit lying to me and tell me the truth, what is in that room? She said infuriated......
"I can't Tell ma"She said with shaking mouth...
Cassandra glared at her.....
"Carlos"She groan as she walk away...
Samantha took a deep breathe, then she sigh...
Edna from inside try to stand up but she couldn't, she was weak, too weak to even move let alone talk... With a silent voice.. She muttered... "HELP ME"

Carlos grunts as he pulled off his clothes, he hissed when Cassandra flung the door open...
"Are you going to tell me what is in that room?She ask infuriated..
Not minding her, Carlos threw the pulled off clothes on the bed leaving only his inner wear on...
"Am talking to you"Cassandra hollered
Carlos frown, his wife was becoming too obnoxious, sooner or later he will have no choice but to put her in her place.. Infuriated with her persistent questions, he turn to face her.... "What is in there is not something you should see,you can't just go around snooping around my properties.. "
"Our properties"She interjects..
"Do you belong to a secret cult?She ask anxiously
"Are you crazy, how can you ask me such a thing.. "
"Then tell me what is in that room"She blared out..
Carlos didn't reply, he just kept doing what he was doing...
"Carlos"she shouted

Inspector Kess pick up some files frol the table, he glanced through them, he sigh and drop them back, he just hope his partner find out something about this anonymous person who wrote such a thing about the chief.., he stared out from the window, just then he heard a knock on the door..
"Come in"He said
The door opens and sergeant entered..
"The DPO wants to see you"The sergeant said
He nodded and the sergeant went out closing the door behind him.. Kess wonder why the DPO was looking for him, The DPO rarely call him except on important issues ..with a curious mind, he adjust his dress,tuck in properly and headed for the DPO office...
It was few seconds later when he got there, he immediately salute upon seeing the DPO....
"Sit down"Mr Ajayi said
He drew a chair from under the table and sat opposite him..
The DPO tossed the newspaper in front of him to his side...
"I believe you have seen that"Mr Ajayi said
Kess nodded then he realise it was stupid nodding his head to the DPO
"Yes sir i have seen it"He said
"So what are you doing about it?
Kess was confused, what can he possibly do about it,it was the chief problem, not his...
"The chief called not quite long, he wants a report from us,i need whoever published this thing found"
Kess sigh, so it was the chief,he thought as much, he knew the DPO won't take that kind of useless decision on his own..
"But sir, dont you think whoever publish this wants the to get back at the chief for what he did to him/her?
"That is why we want this person found, if he or she has a problem with the Chief, he should come out openly and not slander on prints
"But sir, this isn't our problem, we still have unsolved cases that are more serious than this that we need to tackle on, finding an anonymous person is certainly a ghost trip"
Mr Ajayi shift aback and reclined his back on the chair.. "It seems you have forgotten your duties"
"I haven't forgotten my duties sir, i was just trying to make a point"
"Your point is useless,and if you still want to be a part of this division, you better do what i say"Mr Ajayi blared out
Kess nodded a bit infuriated, he was searching for the anonymous publisher not because the DPO said but because he needs from information that will put the chief down from him/her
He quickly stood up, saluted again and walk back to his office.....
He sigh when Philip walk in..
"Any information?Kess ask anxiously
Philip shook his head.. "It was a ghost route"
"But i was curious, where exactly did you get the papers from?Philip ask
"From the boys that sell for the daily infos"Kess said
"If the papers weren't print and published by the daily infos, why are their workers selling them.. ?Philip ask
"You have a point there, but doesn't mean the daily infos publish this papers with anonymous persons?
Philip nodded"Think about it,No one else in this community has access to printing newspapers except the daily infos,and have you ask yourself why the papers with the daily infos name came out after the first papers with the anonymous persons has sold a thousand copies"
"So you saying, they worked hand in hand"Kess said
"Exactly, so we go to daily infos, and we get the information we need"

As if she had a bad dream, she immediately stood up from the chair, she look around, how could she has dozed out in the sitting room, then she remembers the conversation she has had with Carlos was actually what has brought her here, she stared at the clock on the wall, the time was 7:45pm,the house was awfully quiet as if everyone has gone out, she wonder where Carlos is, could he have gone out, she stood up from the chair and begin to head for her room, she stopped when she remembered the room she was trying to open..
"The key"she muttered as she remenber Carlos has actually Put the key in his pocket.... and he had pulled off the trouser in the room, she didn't see him taking the key out from his pocket..
She quickly rushed to the room,Carlos wasn't there, without hesitation she opened the wardrobe and begin to search for the trouser..
She felt relieved when she saw it, she deep her hands into the trouser pocket..
Her heart gladen when she felt something that loon like a key, she immediately brought it and behold it was the key, she put back the trouser where she has taken it from, she must find out what is in that room before Carlos returns, she left the room, and huried to the room..
She took a deep breathe when she got to the door of the room, she hesitated a bit then she insert the key on the key mouth, carefully and slowly she unlock the door, and she open the knob, the room was a bit dark, she drool her hands to search for the light switch, she finally saw it and then she put on the light..
Shock swept through her as she look around the room... "An empty room"She muttered
How come the room is empty, she was confused, then she realise if the room was empty when she tried to open it the first time, Carlos wouldn't have collected it from her....
"Someone was here"She muttered and sniff at the odour protruding from the room....
She knew for a fact someone was here but who and where have her husband taken the person...

Tears flow from Edna eyes as her hands were chained to the wall, she gasp for breathe, she could perceive the stench of the her dress and hair.... She was weak, very weak, her head spins as if the world has ended, but she could hear his voice, and the sound of his voice made her more furious and a reason to be strong..
"Enjoying your new home already? Carlos ask
She didn't reply, she was just quiet gathering her strength....
"Give up fighting and agree to be my fight and i shall set you free, your beauty fades everyday that passes, agree to my proposal now before you finally lose it"
Carlos drew nearer to her and raise her face up then he bow down to her level since she was sitting
He smile when he saw her face a taunting evil smile..
Without hesitation, she spit on his face....
Carlos went ballistic as he wipe off the spit, then he furiously slapped her... "I will noy tolerate your insolence... "He yelled at her then he stood up erect..
"Your husband and children are no more, you are only alive because i said so,Spit on me again and i won't be that merciful"
Edna chulkled then she begin to laugh, first slow then she begin to laugh hysterically....
"You think this is funny, or you think someone is coming to save you, incase you don't know where you are, you are underground, no one except my guards and me knows this place exist not even my wife.. "
"I pity you Carlos"She blared out not knowing where the strength came from.....
"No, i. Pity you, because if you dont concur to my demands sooner or later, you will join your husband and children... "
"She giggled"Keeping me alive is the biggest mistake you have ever made, this foolish mistake of yours will be your downfall....the countdown for your destruction has began"
Carlos laugh"Who will kill me, am indestructible, am a god"
"Then watch how men kill a god"She Hollered
"No man can kill me....am the god of this land and beyond, whatever i say happens, am your god,so you decide fast what you want to do because your countdown of time has begun, decide fast or face my wrath"...
He groan at her then he left with his thugs....

3 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oga writer ,I must be honest with you.

I'm in love with your story.

I always look forward to your updates, tho I'm a silent reader. It's like I'm watching a blockbuster Nollywood movie.
Keep up your good work, and work on your typing mistakes, your story is really nice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 11:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nice 1 silver.. Keep up the good work and make sure Carlos pays for his wickedness..
Waiting patiently for the next episode
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Silver1996(m): 5:50pm On Jun 29, 2018
KINGS
EPISODE 46

It was 2am in the morning and Desmond hasn't touch her yet, because of him she has put on her most sexiest nightwear with a panties that had a hole to the vagina opening just to get his attention but it seems he wasn't interested... She was furious, how can a man not sleep with his wife on their wedding night, she wonder what was wrong with him, dont he like sex or is he impotent...
She hissed when she glance at him, his face was away from her, she wonder what she has done wrong that will make him not to be interested in her.. She grunts when a big question hit her... Is he gay?, she frown at the possibility of it, she has heard stories about him but never has she heard he hangs out with men..
She rolled over to his side and place her right leg on his legs, she rub her leg on him to get his attention but he didn't move, then she begin to move her hand to his trouser, moving it to his zipper...
He quickly hold her hand when she touch his lion's den....
She was infuriated, what is wrong with him, she has kept the anger for too long... "What is wrong with you, am your wife for God sake"She latched out
He sigh, he knew for a fact she doesn't deserve how he was treating her but his thoughts were filled with Claude, she should be here in her place..
"Look at me"She said with anger in her tone..
He quickly turn to face her, he saw the need in her eyes, her body yelling for his...
"Am your wife, i won't let you treat me like this on our wedding night, no..
Before she could finish her sentence, he closed her mouth with a kiss, at first she was hesitant, then she realise this was exactly what she wanted, she immediately press back the kiss, roving their tongues on each other mouth, she felt her body linger for his, a burning sensation that was ready to bulge out, she quickly pulled off her night wear revealing the sexy bikini she was wearing....
He needed to get Claude from his head, he thrust his tongue further into her mouth making her gag, he broke off the kiss and furiously torn the shirt he was wearing with his hands, if this is what she wants, he will give it to her in the way she has never had it..
He was savage, he immediately pulled off his trousers exposing his bulge in his underwear....
He went ballistic, angry at the fact the girl he thinks of day and night doesn't feel the same way, angry he has fallen too deep for her..
She gasp when he torn off her bra, he savagely grab one of her nipples, he place his mouth it, suck it with all his might...
She moan when he bit the nipple.... This was what she wanted, a man who can take her to the very leap of estacy..
She grap his head and begin to push it to suck harder, bit harder, she was enjoying every bit of it..
He took off his mouth from her nipple and force it into her mouth aggressively giving her swollen nipple an erotic hand job that made her moan in ecstasy ...
He remove his hand from her nipple and dive it down between her legs, and begin to rub her spot aggressively....
She spread her legs making him have a better hand job as she moan in his mouth in pleasure ....
Their kisses became more and more passionate. She moan harder, as he probed her front, fingered her, and pressed on her center of gravity and rubbed her clit,he thrusts his finger into her hard…
She quickly grab his bulge, working her hands and rubbing it through his pant..
She reach inside his pant and started stroking his d**k...
His hormones quickly respnded as she stroke faster, rubbing every bit of his gleet round the inches of his hard d**k
She took it out from his pant,She began by licking up one side and down the other. She never touched the raging head,just the shaft. Then she licked
and sucked his balls, still ignoring the head. She went back to licking before taking his raging member into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down..
He was loosing control, he remove it from her mouth, aggressively tear off her pant and begin to slide in his raging d**k....she moan deeplu when his d**k sank deep in her
Then he begin to slam in his d**k in and out of her,she moan with each thrust that he gives her
They rutted lik pigs, he banged her hard like a slave...
She screamed as her own orgasm erupted out...
He felt his own orgasm driving fast out of him to be free, he moan loudly as he thrust in harder, faster, savagely until he released inside her....
He fell on her and they both gasp for breathe..
She held his head"You are an evil mastermind"She muttered...
He took a deep breathe then he stood up and walk into the bathroom......

The shrimping sounds of birds can be heard from the trees in the garden,Claude sigh as she glance at the time, it was 11:53am,she worry about Rick, not hearing from him really troubles her, how was he fairing....
She drop the book she was reading as her eyes rolled to Jerone was standing a fews steps away from her...
Her eyes drop on his black suit and dark shade that he was wearing..,she wonder how she was going to get rid of him, he isn't the type to be rid off easily...
She chuckled when an idea cross her mind, what if she seduce him and tied him up in the process but that will be foolish and she will be stooping low and he isn't the type that a rope can hold, her eyes fell on his huge hands and shoulders, he will probably break free of any rope...
"Dont you have something else to do? She ask infuriated
"Other than guarding the princess,NO"he said
Claude exhales, then she take her gaze from her, it will take more than a seduction to get rid of him..
She smile when she saw Clarrisa coming her way, at least she has someone she can talk with in the palace though they have never talked but from the way she smiles, she could be a free person one can have a nice conversation with.....
Jerone immediately blocked Clarrisa when she drew close to Claude...
Clarrisa glared at him..
"Am sorry but you cannot come near the princess"Jerone said
"Have you forgotten who i am in this palace?Clarrisa ask infuriated
"Jerone give her some respect, she is the queen"Claude said
"Am just following the kings order"
"The king is my husband"Clarrisa blared out
"And i will make sure he fire you"she added..
"Jerone"Claude said as she wink at him..
Jerone left her way and stood a few paces from them..
"I see you got yourself a bodyguard"Clarrisa said with rage sweeping through her eyes, she knew for a fact the princess will be a torn in her flesh, she won't allow the king to marry a second wife, she will only be his...
"Oh that, that is the kings doing not me"Claude said standing up...
"I dont think we have been properly introduced, am Claude"She said extending her hand for a handshake...
But Clarrisa glared at her instead, Claude knows that kind of look, it was very certain the queen doesn't like her...
"I know who you are princess. "Clarrisa said
Claude felt embarrassed, she slowly drop her hand...
"I just still wonder what you are still doing in my husband's palace.. "Clarrisa added
Claude griited her teeth, then she sat back on the chair...
"Do you think my husband will get married to you? Clarrisa ask infuriated
Claude frown, so that was het problem, that is the reason she is like that with her... "I don't intend to marry your husband or anyone else"
"Then what are you still doing here, reject him and leave"
Claude scoffs"You think if i had the opportunity to leave i wouldn't have left a long time ago"
"I know your type, you give flimsy excuses but claw your way into the kings bed"
Claude went ballistic but she just control her anger she knew for a fact if she continues to argue with the queen, it will only stir up more anger in her...
"Please dont get confused, my staying here has nothing to do with crawling into your husband's bed"
Clarrisa hissed"Am watching you, any attempt to get close to my husband, you will regret it for the rest of your pathetic life"She blared out and walk away pushing Jerone from her way..
Claude chulkled... "Pathetic huh.. "

ODUMODU shiver in his spines as he felt her touch in his hand, he smile shabbily as they stroll down the woods...
"So tell me what kind of business do you want to set up? He ask eagerly watching her as she smile..
Her smile awaken all the hormones in him..
"Am not sure for now"Sonia replied
"If you need any business idea, you can ask me"Odumodu said
Sonia nodded, then her eyes met Steve who was standing a few paces from where they were.., she turn her gaze away before Odumodu could notice...
"Why dont you tell me about the rest of the chiefs" Sonia said
Odumodu was a bit surprised, how did she know about the chiefs... "How did you know about the chiefs?he ask anxiously
She smile"That was also part of my research before i came here, i need to know the place i was coming to"
"That's good, but this isn't the right time to talk about them"Odumodu said.
If the rest of the chiefs knew the daughter of Darius was in Akpatu, he will miss a very great opportunity to make money from her...
"I want to see them and talk to them"Sonia said
"Tell them about what?
She rest her hand on his... "I want you to tell them i have a business proposal for them"
"Business proposal...... "
She nodded.. "Yes a business proposal, the very one that will shook this kingdom to its foundation"

2 Likes

Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by Mavikolo2020: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2018
Oh brother, you are too good.
But biko when is Pious coming?
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by skubido(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2018
OP tanks a lot for the update ooo. jah bless
Re: Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) by John944: 6:13am On Jun 30, 2018
Great update! Keep it burning!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (144) (Reply)

The Hole In The Wall / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms / A Man To Call Her Own

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 282
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.