Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,573 members, 7,955,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Who Is Olukemi Omololo-olunloyo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Olukemi Omololo-olunloyo? (726 Views)

BIAFRA Is The Greatest Lie NIGERIA Has Brainwashed Me About -kemi Olunloyo / Ex-oyo Governor, Victor Omololu-olunloyo’s Last Wife[ronke] Replies Stepdaughter / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Holds Father Hostage, Releases Him After 30 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Olukemi Omololo-olunloyo? by blank(f): 12:19am On May 09, 2010
I got a mail on facebook asking me to join a fan page called "Extradite Olukemi Omololo-Olunloyo to USA to face her charges".
Usually, i just delete such things.

What got my attention was the picture on the profile (which i have attached). WTF!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

It made me do some research on her but i didnt get much from that.
Basically she is a chic that wants to become the first female president of Nigeria but calls Nigerians all manner of names which i can't repeat here for obviou reasons.
Also, she takes pleasure in showing Nigeria in a bad light by highlighting any and everything bad that any individual does.
Seems like she has a past which involves child cruelty, bail jumping, intimidation etc.

That's all i could get but what surprised me was that there are numerous facebook pages denoucing her with all manner of unprintable names.

Leads me back to my question, Who is Olukemi Omololo-Olunloyo and can someone give me her story? 

(1) (Reply)

My Name Is Nigeria, I Need Re-building And Not Re-branding / Nigerian Politicians Not Footballers Must Be Suspended Forever / Imagine Cup 2010: Microsoft Gives Out $240,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.