Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Adesua Etomi In Her Best Makeup Looks! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi In Her Best Makeup Looks! (1627 Views)

Tacha's Makeup Vs Less Makeup Looks (Photos) / Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi In Her Best Makeup Looks! by onyxdiarymedia: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2018
If you’ve met Adesua Etomi in person, you can attest to the fact
that she’s way more beautiful live than on camera.
I remember interviewing her on the red carpet at an event few
months back and i was shook at her gorgeousness!
In these pictures, Adesua is simply effortlessly beautiful. Her go to
look is subtle glam or nude.
All the looks here was done by T.alamodebeauty, Adesua even took
her to South Africa for her White wedding to do her makeup!
More stunning pictures here...

https://onyxdiary.com/beauty-spotlight-adesua-etomi-in-her-best-makeup-looks-by-t-alamodebeauty/

Re: Adesua Etomi In Her Best Makeup Looks! by onyxdiarymedia: 9:25am On Apr 09, 2018
More!

Re: Adesua Etomi In Her Best Makeup Looks! by Reximiliano(m): 9:46am On Apr 09, 2018
Seen hope this gets to FTC cry
Re: Adesua Etomi In Her Best Makeup Looks! by doyinisaac(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2018
Reximiliano:
Seen hope this gets to FTC cry
Dem dey use FTC collect money for bank ni??
Re: Adesua Etomi In Her Best Makeup Looks! by Benbisco(f): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2018
doyinisaac:
Dem dey use FTC collect money for bank ni??

You know, when I newly joined Nairaland I thought there was a gift for FTC.
Re: Adesua Etomi In Her Best Makeup Looks! by MetroBaba1(m): 10:50am On Apr 09, 2018
Banky See Road.

Raw Gold, Pepelini, Shine Shine

Re: Adesua Etomi In Her Best Makeup Looks! by itspzpics(m): 10:54am On Apr 09, 2018
Peeppenini
Re: Adesua Etomi In Her Best Makeup Looks! by Ay04z(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
Bank w u have enter one chance diz girl is too cute ..

(1) (Reply)

Ay's Daughter, Michelle Makun Challenges Him On Piano / Maleek Berry Celebrates His Mothers Birthday As He Shares Her Rare Photo / Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding In Lagos! BEST WEDDING EVER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.