Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,965 members, 7,835,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) (21504 Views)

Customs Officers Kill 4 In Oyo, Injure One (Graphic Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In Gwer West, Benue (Graphic Photos) / Robbers Kill 4 Police Officers In Edo, Burn Them To Ashes (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ty danjuma wey dey chill for lekki. Abeg not all this crimes are fulani herdsmen.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by eyeview: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
prince3009:

An African adage states thus...

"It is only people who did not engage in the acts of a sacrilege against the gods that would be onlookers when the plague hits the village"
You are indeed the true son of your father. May your ancestors deal kindly with you. Nwanne, take kola nut

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
LZAA:

look at this point....
maybe imhotep or NwaAmaikpe will but as for me...
me I am just looking from the Emirate of Ogbomosho

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
If you criticize APC led Buhari's jihadist confratanity, they will unleash their boko herdsmen while still funding Boko haram to continue bombing innocent electorate on daily basis.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by ifyalways(f): 12:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Something terrible is going on in the North and middle belt. . .

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by goldenarrow: 12:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
eyeview:
When buhari was sworn in, many thought it was the south east that would suffer for it. Many tribes,especially our own brothers in the south west were already laughing in advance of the fate that will befell the south east under buhari's govt.
But instead, the south east has become the safest region and the least affected by buhari's maladministration.

First, since the invasion by fulani herdsmen under buhari, the south east has been the least affected and ajudged the safest place in nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/3103778/south-east-safest-region-nigeria

Secondly, nigeria under Buhari had dropped abysmally on the fight against corruption on the global index. The breakdown of the corruption index across the six geopolitical zones showed that the south east is the least on the index across the nation.
https://www.nairaland.com/3995818/south-east-lowest-bribery-prevalence

Thirdly, recession which is the main product of this buhari govt has ravaged the nation under his watch. Statistics again showed that the south east region was the least hit by buhari's recession.

No let South West matter kill you.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Habibatuley23: 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
North please continue killing yourselves because your population is too much

What are u immortal!?
Crap.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by LZAA: 12:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
imhotep:
me I am just looking from the Emirate of Ogbomosho
grin grin sai caliphate!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
sai caliphate!
Sai APC grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by LZAA: 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
imhotep:
Sai APC grin grin
baba wee love this grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
prince3009:

I can never be aware that someone killed a loved one and know that the person is alive and see him/her roaming the streets freely and won't stike back!

I'll just do it the Dexter Morgan way...

Get to know what you enjoy doing and engage you with it hence we become "good friends"

Get to know where you live and your close family members...

You reading this knows the rest!
What's th title of the book? Email me the title at Joe.okonetangewak@icloud.com.

Thanks bruv.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
Jolar101:

What's th title of the book? Email me the title at Joe.okonetangewak@icloud.com.

Thanks bruv.

I don't know if the story comes in a book. It was a seasonal movie back then.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Our5k(m): 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
ShitHead:
So the Local Government doesn't have a name. It's TY Danjuma.

Oloriburuku
Tati in Takum LGA of Taraba state

Sai Barber zombie! undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
prince3009:

I don't know if the story comes in a book. It was a seasonal movie back then.

Ok thanks.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
in buhari's voice "let's grant the herdsmen amnesty then we will stop seeing bloodshed"

I have never stop weeping since I heard such words from someone I see as my president. who will come to the aid of helpless Nigerians?

Nigerians your destiny is in your hands comes 2019. because this incident is not happening around you, don't give u reason to feel frightened what this affected areas are going through

will you still allow buhari to continue killing you in herdsmen/farmer disguise in order to achieve his Islamic caliphate he once vouched for?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 1:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
LZAA:

grin grin
sai caliphate!

can u contribute something sensitive for once instead of quoting your other moniker? this Fulani herdsmen killing in north re.tard

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by fortunechy(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
...and that useless man have declared intention to continue the killing come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by showafrica(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
eyeview:
When buhari was sworn in, many thought it was the south east that would suffer for it. Many tribes,especially our own brothers in the south west were already laughing in advance of the fate that will befell the south east under buhari's govt.
But instead, the south east has become the safest region and the least affected by buhari's maladministration.

First, since the invasion by fulani herdsmen under buhari, the south east has been the least affected and ajudged the safest place in nigeria.

Secondly, nigeria under Buhari had dropped abysmally on the fight against corruption on the global index. The breakdown of the corruption index across the six geopolitical zones showed that the south east is the least on the index across the nation.

Thirdly, recession which is the main product of this buhari govt has ravaged the nation under his watch. Statistics again showed that the south east region was the least hit by buhari's recession.

I tell you.. South East get sense pass others. Buhari wanted to start war in the east by proscribing ipob but he didn't Believe how southeast handled it.

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by magzey: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
2016v2017:

it will not be well with anybody still supporting buhari government
Which Bible verse?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
eyeview:

The more you try to suppress Jews, the stronger they get. Take or leave it. Igbos and Jews are birds of a feather

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by LZAA: 3:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Adebowale89:

can u contribute something sensitive for once instead of quoting your other moniker? this Fulani herdsmen killing in north re.tard
Sai Sultan!!!!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
LZAA:
Sai Sultan!!!!

and after that? imbecil..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by LZAA: 4:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
Adebowale89:

and after that? imbecil..

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=LZAA post=66565567][/quote]

it won't take anything from u to make sense for once
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by LZAA: 4:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Adebowale89:

it won't take anything from u to make sense for once

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Str8talk21: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Herdsmen:
Danjuma should arm himself.. e go soon reach am....

No be talku.

I dey laugh oooohhhh.
do u know y?
Benue and Taraba indigenes are receiving their punishment for their activities in d 1967-1970 pogrom. Just for being deceived that d South-Easterners are d enemies of Nigeria.

But, unfortunately, d coming punishment that will befall ur Hausa-fulani tribe for ur well orchestrated atrocities is still buying Amálá atí Óbé Átá atí gbégírí soup at Iya Adúni búká.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Kc3000: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
eyeview:

Bros na God dey do am. Lord knows we'd have been extinct long ago if our enemies had their way.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill 4 In TY Danjuma's Local Government (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cooly100:

"...We made a disproportionate contribution to the maintenance of the unity of Nigeria at war. We made a sacrifice of over half a million men to keep Nigeria one; we cannot be made to look like cowards.
When you want to fight your wars, where do they get soldiers? They come here (Benue). We contributed more than one million men to fight the Nigerian Civil War. We had three quarters of the casualties. What has Nigeria rewarded my people with?...Ortom

-----------------------

“Enough of these killings. We cannot continue in this manner. We have prayed and asked that if we have sinned, let God forgive us and may the blood of the people not flow again. If it’s the sins of our forefathers, let God forgive us. After that pronouncement, we want to trust God that He will raise fighters against our fighters,” Ortom

May God forgive all of our sins...

God is not interested in ur sins.

And he doesn't need to forgive u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) / EFCC Arraigns 3 Men And A Woman For $1 Million Fraud (Photos) / Nigeria Immigration Service Intercept Lorry Load Of Foreigners In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.