Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion (38068 Views)

World Heavyweight Boxing: Fury Vs Wilder Trilogy Sat.9th Oct.2021 / Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion / Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Heavyweight Boxing Fight On Dec. 12 In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by EarthXmetahuman: 4:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Anthony Joshua is not an atheist. His words himself are below
."

--------------- Anthony Joshua 2016
Ahead of fight with Dominic Breazeale for the IBF title.
he is just trying to stay neutral in a world filled with religious zombies. I woulda said the same if I was in his shoe, and note: I'm a staunch atheist.

1 Like

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Butterflyleo: 5:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
he is just trying to stay neutral in a world filled with religious zombies. I woulda said the same if I was in his shoe, and note: I'm a staunch atheist.

Learn to play catch up next time when reading my comments. Good to know you are an indoctrinated atheist. Now staunch away please
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by EarthXmetahuman: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Learn to play catch up next time when reading my comments. Good to know you are an indoctrinated atheist. Now staunch away please
why are you pained? grin
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Greenbullet(m): 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
Aaronsrod:
God will kill him for this words.

He must surely die.

The Lord of Hosts will not be mocked!

Hellfire awaits.
Words of a religious terrorist .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Butterflyleo: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
why are you pained? grin

Pained? How? You were the one who were pained enough to refer to the religious as zombies yet you forgot you are a staunch zombie atheist as well.

The irony is lost on you obviously.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Greenbullet(m): 5:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

@ the words in bold, being sure talks about having the knowledge to back this up. Can you prove this statement of yours?
God doesn't exist, there is no physical evidence that denotes his reality, anything that cannot be proven is void, therefore God is void.
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by EarthXmetahuman: 5:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Pained? How? You were the one who were pained enough to refer to the religious as zombies yet you forgot you are a staunch zombie atheist as well.

The irony is lost on you obviously.
now I see. You are a religious zombie. That's why you are pained? You probably want to kill me now grin
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Greenbullet(m): 5:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Of course God is responsible. How come the plant so conveniently had the kind of medicine which would be specifically beneficial to man?

Of course God expects us to make discoveries of what he has so graciously given to us. These DISCOVERIES is part of his glory. The fact that we know we did not have a hand in the origin of what we DISCOVERED makes it awesome and let's us see how limited we are and had w dependant we are on all the creations we have around us and how specifically beneficial they are to us.

The cure for HIV is already here but the discovery is all we are waiting for.

To discover something means the thing was once hidden often times in plain sight and only a deliberate search made it manifest.
This is the most unconcievable bullshit I have ever heard, words from the brain of a retard
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Doctormarrvin: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
There's no way science can prove that God doesn't exist. There's no way logics can prove that either. So if you're an atheist,chill out with the tantrums. Until there's a legit life after death experience,lets just chill out and stop the arguments already. If you're so desperate to know the truth,rat poison is cheap,you're just one rat poison from knowing the truth. Until then I don't want to see anybody denounce anything with uncertainties.
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Butterflyleo: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Greenbullet:
This is the most unconcievable bullshit I have ever heard, words from the brain of a retard

Well when something is beyond your scope of comprehension it makes you the slowpoke and you just spoke as a slowpoke for not being able to see deep and know that I spoke loaded words.
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Butterflyleo: 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
now I see. You are a religious zombie. That's why you are pained? You probably want to kill me now grin

Last time I checked, it was a staunch atheist zombie like you named Mao Zedong of China who murdered about 60million people in just 4 years. He broke all murder histories in the world and caused the creation of the word DEMOCIDE as against the known GENOCIDE.

You staunch atheists do have a lot going for you don't you? wink

1 Like

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Greenbullet(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Well when something is beyond your scope of comprehension it makes you the slowpoke and you just spoke as a slowpoke for not being able to see deep and know that I spoke loaded words.
Dude, my scope of comprehension is far beyond a book of fairy tales inspired by an egotistical and muderously insane sky daddy, I have surpassed , your reasoning and I do not take the opinion of adults who believe in fairy tales to mind, let me ask you a question ,
GOD SAID SIN IS AS A RESULT OF FREEWILL, AND HE ALSO SAID THERE IS NO SIN IN HEAVEN, THIS THEREFORE MEANS , THERE IS NO FREEWILL IN HEAVEN ! LOGIC
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Butterflyleo: 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
Greenbullet:
God doesn't exist, there is no physical evidence that denotes his reality, anything that cannot be proven is void, therefore God is void.

Do you see how ignorance is spread? So Everything without evidence does not exist? Would I be right to also say that everything you cannot disprove also exists?

1 Like

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by EarthXmetahuman: 5:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Last time I checked, it was a staunch atheist zombie like you named Mao Zedong of China who murdered about 60million people in just 4 years. He broke all murder histories in the world and caused the creation of the word DEMOCIDE as against the known GENOCIDE.

oops.. This one is irredeemable religious zombie.

I'm out.

1 Like

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Butterflyleo: 5:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Greenbullet:
Dude, my scope of comprehension is far beyond a book of fairy tales inspired by an egotistical and muderously insane sky daddy, I have surpassed , your reasoning and I do not take the opinion of adults who believe in fairy tales to mind, let me ask you a question ,
GOD SAID SIN IS AS A RESULT OF FREEWILL, AND HE ALSO SAID THERE IS NO SIN IN HEAVEN, THIS THEREFORE MEANS , THERE IS NO FREEWILL IN HEAVEN ! LOGIC

Sin is not as a result of freewill but as a result of DISOBEDIENCE. You see, your level of comprehension is devolving and not growing.

There is no sin in heaven because of Obedience.

Even in this our world, without breaking the law, that law against that offence is rendered ineffective. The law only comes into play once an offence occurs. Outside of this, you live free. But what is a true strength of character or better put, what would make me trust the character of a person is when he sees the opportunity to break the law yet CHOOSES to obey the law despite not having anyone around to berate him.

Same thing with obedience and disobedience. When you see an opportunity to disobey and you still obey when it comes to Gods word, this makes you a trustworthy fellow and the sort God seeks after.

1 Like

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Clarinett:
He will loose his next match. I promise

typical of a Nigerian Christian wishing evil on others just to validate their god
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Butterflyleo: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
oops.. This one is irredeemable religious zombie.

I'm out.

Tell that to your fellow atheist staunchies Mao Zedong and Pol Pot.

1 Like

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Greenbullet(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

so , you are generalising the actions of one towards the others, what if I said all Christian men are pedophiles, because Isaac’s wife was Rebecca, mother of Jacob, and Esua. Rebecca was three years old when she married Isaac.
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Butterflyleo: 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Greenbullet:
so , you are generalising the actions of one towards the others, what if I said all Christian men are pedophiles, because Isaac’s wife was Rebecca, mother of Jacob, and Esua. Rebecca was three years old when she married Isaac.

You keep showing your foolishness despite claiming to have a higher comprehension level grin

You talk about Christian yet mention people from the Judaic era. Is Judaism now Christianity? grin

Can you provide the same examples as the above from the era of Christ and afterwards?

Besides atheists hold a subjective morality so see nothing wrong in anything anyone does since everyone carves out their own comfort zone depending on locality. Let me break it down to you with an image which I believe better works for your low comprehension level.

1 Like

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Greenbullet(m): 5:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Sin is not as a result of freewill but as a result of DISOBEDIENCE. You see, your level of comprehension is devolving and not growing.

There is no sin in heaven because of Obedience.

Even in this our world, without breaking the law, that law against that offence is rendered ineffective. The law only comes into play once an offence occurs. Outside of this, you live free. But what is a true strength of character or better put, what would make me trust the character of a person is when he sees the opportunity to break the law yet CHOOSES to obey the law despite not having anyone around to berate him.

Same thing with obedience and disobedience. When you see an opportunity to disobey and you still obey when it comes to Gods word, this makes you a trustworthy fellow and the sort God seeks after.
you knowledge is therefore trash, disobedience is not a pre-eminent, freewill is the cause of sin, I just need to stop this argument because the intellectual level is clear, I bid you goodbye in your retardity .
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Greenbullet(m): 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You keep showing your foolishness despite claiming to have a higher comprehension level grin

You talk about Christian yet mention people from the Judaic era. Is Judaism now Christianity? grin

Can you provide the same examples as the above from the era of Christ and afterwards?

Besides atheists hold a subjective morality so see nothing wrong in anything anyone does since everyone carves out their own comfort zone depending on locality. Let me break it down to you with an image which I believe better works for your low comprehension level.

The reason I judge you is because there are over 1.2 billion of you who still believe in fairy tales, that is a ridiculous sum for any global society that wants scientific development anytime soon.
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Butterflyleo: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Greenbullet:
you knowledge is therefore trash, disobedience is not a pre-eminent, freewill is the cause of sin, I just need to stop this argument because the intellectual level is clear, I bid you goodbye in your retardity .

Cop out when exposed. Typical atheism temper throwing tantrum grin

Disobedience is preeminent per choice and so is obedience. Freewill is not the cause of sin no matter how many times you yell it out it would still show your low levels of reasoning.

Strength of character is everything. If we had been made robots without freewill we would not be able to show our true potential DELIBERATELY on our own choosing based on the options given and the rewards we are to get from choosing option A or option B.

This is common sense. Something you obviously lack.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Peterpanny: 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
Just tell us the truth that it's satan himself you worship.

N Satan dey usually give people all the BEST IN THE WORLD positions.
pls just tell me what the fucckk is wrong with your brain
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Greenbullet(m): 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Do you see how ignorance is spread? So Everything without evidence does not exist? Would I be right to also say that everything you cannot disprove also exists?
Do you have common sense, presumably , NO! Because you are a Christian, but if you did have common sense, it would be a result of your brain, your brain is the physical evidence that proclaim your supposed but not acquired common sense, you believe in God, please show me evidence that we can monitor scientifically.
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Butterflyleo: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
Greenbullet:
The reason I judge you is because there are over 1.2 billion of you who still believe in fairy tales, that is a ridiculous sum for any global society that wants scientific development anytime soon.

The reason why you should concern yourself more about your atheism is because THEISM began to exist side by side with ATHEISM at about the same time. Yet for some reason, about 3.5 billion people in the world today are theists which is about 50% of the worlds population while there are about 500million convinced atheists in the world which is just 7% of the worlds population.

It should also concern you that much of the scientific breakthroughs and scientific foundations you jumped on today began with theists. Back then atheists were philosophers (talkers) while theists were doers.

I think you need to beam your focus on yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by ashjay001(m): 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Abt to lose, most of his Nigerian fanstongue
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Butterflyleo: 5:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Greenbullet:
Do you have common sense, presumably , NO! Because you are a Christian, but if you did have common sense, it would be a result of your brain, your brain is the physical evidence that proclaim your supposed but not acquired common sense, you believe in God, please show me evidence that we can monitor scientifically.

Smh. Can you show me any evidence you have that shows God does not exist.

In your ignorance you wish to use empirical science to monitor SPIRITUALITY. If this isn't stupidity then nothing else is.

Its like saying you want to use your ears to monitor dark matter or anti matter. Smh

Dude you are extremely low on intelligence. Go and plug yourself in for a much needed recharge

1 Like

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by afroxyz: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
For having read his comments and still think AJ is an atheist is the highkest level of stupidity I have encountered in recent times. Many people have a problem with comprehension

1 Like

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Riqueleme(m): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
themosthigh:
Everyone should be atheistic to an extent. One thing I am sure of is that there is no God called Jehovah or Allah in the sky with saints and angels singing and praising him.
No one know what is or what isn’t but liars in the name of prophets, pastors and imams deceive us in other to control us and collect taxes for an imaginary intelligence.

Only Through science can Man discover the truth and tear the mask off the face of the infinite if there is one.
GOD IS REAL!!!
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by MissRaine69(f): 6:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Theory of evolution is actually mostly blind faith. A lot of it is not substantiated.

Only monkies reason like you do and that's probably because you believe you evolved from apes.
And Religion is based on fact? By the way it’s spelt monkeys ( noun plural) . If you are going to offer a rebutal know the basics. An ape is not the same as a monkey .

This monkey will have you know that my monkey life is at a level that you can only see in magazines thanks to my monkey brain.... this monkey bids you adieu!
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Goldaccumulator: 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atheism is gaining ground.
It's becoming globally popularly and surprisingly Nigeria has also caught this bug.

Only that Naija atheists are not real atheists; they
are mostly confused losts soul who think visiting native doctors and using charms makes them atheists.

Just a few of these self-professed atheist are logical, rational souls who understand the true concept of atheism.
You are not an atheist because you neither go to church nor mosque, you are an atheist because you are spiritually independent.
Don't confuse atheism with agnostics. We agnostics rule the world
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by suremanpatriot: 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
...anoda suicidal belief of an ignorant boxer.
Dont be a fool boy Joshua, only a fool says there is no God.
When d chips are down u will learn tht outside your body there is an invisible hand enabling you function daily.
your mum or relations intercessory prayers for u may jst be ur survivin grace boy!
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win / Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight / Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.