Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion (38074 Views)

World Heavyweight Boxing: Fury Vs Wilder Trilogy Sat.9th Oct.2021 / Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion / Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Heavyweight Boxing Fight On Dec. 12 In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Butterflyleo: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

And Religion is based on fact? By the way it’s spelt monkeys ( noun plural) . If you are going to offer a rebutal know the basics. An ape is not the same as a monkey .

This monkey will have you know that my monkey life is at a level that you can only see in magazines thanks to my monkey brain.... this monkey bids you adieu!

I do know that an ape isn't the same as a monkey but what evolutionists claim we share is common ancestry. (Know your facts before you engage me)

Religion is based on self determinable fact because its all about an experience which varies from person to person.

Well since you agree you are a monkey then you have said it all. Go and chew on a banana and ponder on this.

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by FisifunKododada: 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
If you hate or are afraid of atheism or atheists then maybe your god is a teeny tiny god - just saying. tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Aaronsrod: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Greenbullet:

Words of a religious terrorist .

Words of Satan warship.
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by MissRaine69(f): 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I do know that an ape isn't the same as a monkey but what evolutionists claim we share is common ancestry. (Know your facts before you engage me)

Religion is based on self determinable fact because its all about an experience which varies from person to person.

Well since you agree you are a monkey then you have said it all. Go and chew on a banana and ponder on this.

There goes your lack of schooling again. Let me send you books I promise they will have lots of pictures and no words what’s your address?
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Martin0(m): 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

There goes your lack of schooling again. Let me send you books I promise they will have lots of pictures and no words what’s your address?

send me, I need books
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Butterflyleo: 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

If the pictures could not help you then its obviously not worth my read.
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Olumaeme: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atheism is gaining ground.
It's becoming globally popularly and surprisingly Nigeria has also caught this bug.

Only that Naija atheists are not real atheists; they
are mostly confused losts soul who think visiting native doctors and using charms makes them atheists.

Just a few of these self-professed atheist are logical, rational souls who understand the true concept of atheism.
You are not an atheist because you neither go to church nor mosque, you are an atheist because you are spiritually independent.

Boss I can tell you categorically that the so-called Christians and Muslims are visits babalawo more, because 80% of people on the street of Nigeria are either Christian or Muslims, in fact witches and wizards are even more in churches, pastors burying human heads, making sacrifices and all
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by MissRaine69(f): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Butterflyleo:

If the pictures could not help you then its obviously not worth my read.
I can read
You need pictorial illustrations as you are a bit on he slow side.
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by MissRaine69(f): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
Martin0:

send me, I need books
What genre?
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Olumaeme: 6:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
I have always known that there's nobody above the skies listening to any prayers, if not Nigeria will be the best country.

What he's saying is that, your God cannot give you success except hard work

If not, when two people are in a boxing ring, both of them could believe in God and pray, but just one person is definitely going to win, does that mean God hates the other person?
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Butterflyleo: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
MissRaine69:

I can read
You need pictorial illustrations as you are a bit on he slow side.

Actually I had to deliberately decelerate in order not to overload you.

Once those pictorial illustrations kick in and begin working for you, I would easily know wink
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Butterflyleo: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
Olumaeme:
I have always known that there's nobody above the skies listening to any prayers, if not Nigeria will be the best country.

What he's saying is that, your God cannot give you success except hard work

If not, when two people are in a boxing ring, both of them could believe in God and pray, but just one person is definitely going to win, does that mean God hates the other person?

Of course there is nobody above the skies listening to prayers because God does not reside above the skies.
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Greenbullet(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
Aaronsrod:

Words of Satan warship.
worship not warship, if you are going to insult, at least spell correctly .
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Martin0(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
MissRaine69:
What genre?
Anyone
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Martin0(m): 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2018
MissRaine69:
What genre?
By the way is this book free Na free things I like oo, am not buying not when It coming from you!
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by MissRaine69(f): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Martin0:

By the way is this book free
Na free things I like oo, am not buying not when It coming from you!
I have a library the books would be gifts
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Martin0(m): 7:28pm On Apr 09, 2018
MissRaine69:
I have a library the books would be gifts
oh na WA oo a library and also the other... no wonder!!!
now I know OK.. so how do I get my book madam
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2018
themosthigh:
Everyone should be atheistic to an extent. One thing I am sure of is that there is no God called Jehovah or Allah in the sky with saints and angels singing and praising him.
No one know what is or what isn’t but liars in the name of prophets, pastors and imams deceive us in other to control us and collect taxes for an imaginary intelligence.

Only Through science can Man discover the truth and tear the mask off the face of the infinite if there is one.

see one of them wey bliv he came tru monkeys and baboons #ScienceStudent #ChemicalsMixtureInAction #SuperAtheist

1 Like

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by donbenie(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
Aaronsrod:
God will kill him for this words.

He must surely die.

The Lord of Hosts will not be mocked!

Hellfire awaits.
He must die one day..just like you are also going to die one day,the difference is that you are going to die a PAUPER and UNKNOWN while he is living his dreams and will die in the FULLNESS of his time..#EFULEFU
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Juliusdking(m): 7:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
themosthigh:
Everyone should be atheistic to an extent. One thing I am sure of is that there is no God called Jehovah or Allah in the sky with saints and angels singing and praising him.
No one know what is or what isn’t but liars in the name of prophets, pastors and imams deceive us in other to control us and collect taxes for an imaginary intelligence.
Bro get well soon
Only Through science can Man discover the truth and tear the mask off the face of the infinite if there is one.
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Opoki(m): 7:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
He said god with a small "g" but our over sensitive ineffectual baboons will always twist words against someone to show their stupidity.
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by xtervaganza(m): 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
countryfive:
that's his business one day he'll acknowledged God if not in this life he'll know God on judgement day.
only fools in their heart say their is no God.
(psalm 14:1, 53:1)

when people start making little money they become proud, but this pride don cross boundary. marks my words God will teach him a lesson. no body mocks God

you people need to stop quoting your dumb book. It makes look stupid if you don't know.

If you want to prove someone wrong you do it thru a neutral source. I myself can write a stupid book and call myself god and when you question me I refer to my very own book

Be smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Puth22(m): 8:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
You think say all those knockout nah because say he sabi read Bible?#ABEOKUTAONWAY
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by hopefulLandlord: 10:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Welcomme:
This only shows that both the atheists religious people on Nairaland are all illiterates. Didnt u guys see that it was a quote? He quoted someone from a book. To the atheists, the quote is actually from a book Buddhist (religious person). Actually, Anthony is a Christian and once said "God has a hand in his career" He said he goes to church with his mum but not often.

Buddhism is borderline atheistic

There are many atheist Buddhists
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
there's no difference between his caption and the quote "heaven help those who help themselves " yet so called Christians say it a lot.
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by haryomikun(m): 11:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Everyone has the right to believe in whoever they want to. You don't need to convince anyone that there's no God. The way you call them fools for believing in God is also the same way they have the right to say you're a f00l for not believing.
#freethinkers
He's not trying to convince anyone about anything.

He only stated his belief like others state theirs
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Ccdavies(m): 12:31am On Apr 10, 2018
themosthigh:

And because you get likes and people sharing this really makes you feel you have said something? The day you can stop the Air from moving, count the sands on the earth and the fishes in the sea's, oceans, count the number of stars in the sky with their names,I ll probably try to take you serious... The bible says" there is a way that seems right to a man but the end leads to destruction... Better watch what you say for the name of our God cannot be mocked.. God bless you
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by themosthigh: 7:49am On Apr 10, 2018
Ccdavies:

And because you get likes and people sharing this really makes you feel you have said something? The day you can stop the Air from moving, count the sands on the earth and the fishes in the sea's, oceans, count the number of stars in the sky with their names,I ll probably try to take you serious... The bible says" there is a way that seems right to a man but the end leads to destruction... Better watch what you say for the name of our God cannot be mocked.. God bless you

See me see trouble. Did I say there is no God? I said I don’t know if there is one but I hope to find out by science. Does your god live in the sky? Is he not in heaven occasionally visiting hell to torture sinners?
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Thesia(f): 7:53am On Apr 10, 2018
pek:
So, when he looses his next match, it will prove to him there is God? Your reasoning is just too shallow. Anyone that believes the existence or otherwise of God is personal. It is his right. AJ his one of the greatest boxers of all times. Currently holds four of the five belts.
Bro why bother answering that fool that questions, as if she knows that he will lose the next match, the guy is an atheist it not anyone biz, some people are fantastically stupid...
Bro I like your thought, some people do have shallow way of thinking, doesn't think before they post rubbish!!!. shocked
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by gloricongroup: 9:04am On Apr 10, 2018
LOOL why are people always triggered by comments like this? That you believe in one God doesn't mean others don't or cannot believe in what they want to believe in. do whatever you want to!
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by alexmakaay(m): 12:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Atheism is gaining ground.
It's becoming globally popularly and surprisingly Nigeria has also caught this bug.

Only that Naija atheists are not real atheists; they
are mostly confused losts soul who think visiting native doctors and using charms makes them atheists.

Just a few of these self-professed atheist are logical, rational souls who understand the true concept of atheism.
You are not an atheist because you neither go to church nor mosque, you are an atheist because you are spiritually independent.

I am spiritually independent but I am not an atheist.
Re: Is Anthony Joshua An Atheist? - Fans Question World Heavyweight Boxing Champion by Ogbo2020(m): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
alexmakaay:

I am spiritually independent but I am not an atheist.
you're spiritually independent says who? You're just deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win / Super Falcons Resume Training As They Hope For Favourable Results Tonight / Real Madrid 3-7 Atletico Madrid: Diego Costa Bags Four Goal In Shock Derby Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.