Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! (3559 Views)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Ben Nwabueze Storms Court In Wheelchair To Represent Atiku / Atiku Vs Buhari Online Polls / Why I Would Vote For Atiku Come 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by Anthony4578(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Click like for Buhari

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by Anthony4578(m): 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Like for Atiku

162 Likes 19 Shares

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by NonsoWow: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
APGA candidate most likely Muoghalu the former CBN deputy governor.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by jumper524(m): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
Enough recycling of same species and expecting miracles, this time we would support a neutral party with no old political cabal..

12 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by SUPERPACK: 1:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Click like if you think both of them are not qualified to rule Nigeria.

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by fk001(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
What you see online is not enough to justify what's happening in real life.

Because some Northerner's are not into social Media, and i can say with full confidence 90% of core Northerner's will rather vote for Buhari than Atiku.

Therefore voting here is inconsequential.

3 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by Cordis92(f): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
It will be a shame to Nigerians that after all the social media ranting, Buhari wins.

#getyourvoterscard
#Buharitodaura

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by Sam0(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2018
Said baba 2019.my voting card is waiting to get him re-elected.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by tomakint: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2018
jumper524:
Enough recycling of same species and expecting miracles, this time we would support a neutral party with no old political cabal..

When will you folks learn the bitter lesson that Buhari has shown interest to contest for 2nd term and it takes a man of Atiku to take him head on for anything Buhari can come up with. Atiku is the only Northerner for now that can split Buhari's influence in Northwest and Northeast.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by NonsoWow: 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
tomakint:

When will you folks learn the bitter lesson that Buhari has shown interest to contest for 2nd term and it takes a man of Atiku to take him head long for anything Buhari can come up with. Atiku is the only Northerner for now that can split Buhari's influence in Northwest and Northeast.
Only lowlife, fake Igbos will vote for any northerner, Buhari, Atiku or Dankwambo. Some Igbos especially the wawa and abakaliki variety are always eager to show off their slave mentality to outsiders which is why I come down hard on them. APGA will present an Igbo presidential candidate in 2019 but you will still see some fake, insecure Igbos offering themselves as slaves to the northerners.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by maslong(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
fk001:

Because some Northerner's are not into social Media, and i can say with full confidence 90% of core Northerner's will rather vote for Buhari than Atiku.

signs of failure . but the dullard won several online poll in 2015

3 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by maslong(m): 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Sam0:
Said baba 2019.my voting card is waiting to get him re-elected.

said baba
Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by Efewestern: 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
tomakint:

When will you folks learn the bitter lesson that Buhari has shown interest to contest for 2nd term and it takes a man of Atiku to take him head long for anything Buhari can come up with. Atiku is the only Northerner for now that can split Buhari's influence in Northwest and Northeast.

Atiku is worst than buhari, I'd rather let buhari completes his second term than for a crook and criminal like atiku to rule for another 4/8 years, He was among those who destroyed this country, he should cover his head in shame, I spit on em' all, bunch of thieves.

Atiku will never rule Nigeria, go tell that old criminal we said so.

4 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by odysey: 4:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
tomakint:

Atiku should support some other Candidate as none of them will win
Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by odysey: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
NonsoWow:
Only lowlife, fake Igbos will vote for any northerner, Buhari, Atiku or Dankwambo. Some Igbos especially the wawa and abakaliki variety are always eager to show off their slave mentality to outsiders which is why I come down hard on them. APGA will present an Igbo presidential candidate in 2019 but you will still see some fake, insecure Igbos offering themselves as slaves to the northerners.

stop instigating a tribal war.

its not igbos time as they lack what it takes

it seems the north will still wield power So we must pick a far better candidate than the 2 mentioned

3 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by IBBG(m): 4:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
op, include dankwambo there as well, cos i'm rooting for dankwambo
Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by tomakint: 4:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
Efewestern:

Atiku is worst than buhari, I'd rather let buhari completes his second term than for a crook and criminal like atiku to rule for another 4/8 years, He was among those who destroyed this country, he should cover his head in shame, I spit on em' all, bunch of thieves.

Atiku will never rule Nigeria, go tell that old criminal we said so.

You mean Atiku was one of the destroyers of this Country since 1960?

7 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by Alphafeezay(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Atiku all the way!!!

All of you calling Atiku corrupt.... What is your proof? Because he is wealthy and prosperous? Or because he served as VP? Or because you don't like him

You guys lack info.
Stop the hatred!
Atiku2019

8 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by MORNDEW(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2018
If you like create a poll of Buhari against anything on Nairaland he will win. But take same poll to Twitter and see Buhari win.
It's simple. Here in this forum are children without any political sense, some born within within 2005 and probably getting to know about politics for the first time and hence there daily online insults even when the topic is entirely something different. I was amazed when I saw a small boy regististed on Nairaland who was making a comment beside me. A boy of 13 years who was still in basic 8. He made me know how he run 4 accounts on Nairaland. That day I gave up on comments here.

Out of curiosity, I asked him why he made such comments and replied that this kind of comments gets him likes on the forum. He was actually insulting APC and Buhari.

Seun rebrand here.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cordis92:
It will be a shame to Nigerians that after all the social media ranting, Buhari wins.

#getyourvoterscard
#Buharitodaura
It's pitiful the man is going no where outta aso rock soon. Our borders are so porous that the votes he'll get from Chadians and Nigeriens alone will see him through.
Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by Robisky001(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Enough of recycling of old cargo's. Click like for Sowore

3 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by unknownsolja: 7:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
Robisky001:
Enough of recycling of old cargo's. Click like for Sowore

who is sowore??

5 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by samisj4real(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
I can't stand on the ☀ for any ABOKÌ...

Never!!
Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by SalamRushdie: 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
MORNDEW:
If you like create a poll of Buhari against anything on Nairaland he will win. But take same poll to Twitter and see Buhari win.
It's simple. Here in this forum are children without any political sense, some born within within 2005 and probably getting to know about politics for the first time and hence there daily online insults even when the topic is entirely something different. I was amazed when I saw a small boy regististed on Nairaland who was making a comment beside me. A boy of 13 years who was still in basic 8. He made me know how he run 4 accounts on Nairaland. That day I gave up on comments here.

Out of curiosity, I asked him why he made such comments and replied that this kind of comments gets him likes on the forum. He was actually insulting APC and Buhari.

Seun rebrand here.

It's worse for Buhari on Twitter..why don't you go to Twitter and replicate this poll again so we see ..

4 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
"I accept Buhari has not done anything for Nigeria in the last 3yrs of his administration, but come 2019, some of these will be on his CV.
- All salary arrears paid up
- All contractual debts paid up
- All Pension arrears paid up
- All money owed Biafran war veterans paid off
- Almost known treasury leakages sealed up
- Treasury thieves being investigated and prosecuted
- Recession overcome within one year
- The foreign reserve keeps growing despite low oil price
- Inflation is reducing
- The Capital market rated highest globally
- The ease of doing business rated high
- Greatly reduced food import bills
- Greatly increased Internal Revenue Generation drive
- Revamped and more effective tax regime
- More efficient and more responsible Civil Service
- All Federal roads being reconstructed across the Country
- Fast rails being constructed between the state capitals
- Gas pipeline being laid from South to Abuja, Kaduna and Kano
- 13 Modular Refineries being built in ND
- Private Financing for our three Refineries being negotiated
- Private Refineries to collocate with the existing Refineries being concluded
- Influx of foreign companies increasing
- Increased investments by domestic investors
- The Electricity Generating capacity at 7000 MW
- Transmission Capacity at 7000 MW
- Distribution capacity being restructured to inject more capital and expertise
- The economy of Nigeria being Restructured from oil based to Agric, Solid Mineral and Manufacture based
- Boko Haram now a distant ding in the orchestra of general quietude
- IPOB now a mute idea ready for discussions at the right time
- Niger Delta Avengers now reduced from a movement to Madam’s Patie military wing for retaining her loot.
- Military vehicles sourced from a Nigeria car manufacturer for the first time
These are not propositions; all these and more will be on the Curriculum Vitae of PMB in the 2019 Presidential Elections. And he did not achieve these by fluke, he was deliberate; the economy he inherited was dire. The country was running on one cylinder and the engine had just coughed its last, the engine was dead and the ”plane” was adrift.
I know all these achievements won’t make meaning to wailers because they are not putting money directly into your pockets. I know that is the only achievements Nigerians recognise. The amount of money individuals grab into their pockets.
Orderliness is more vital than speed"
Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by anibirelawal(m): 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
Anthony4578:
Click like for Buhari

*LIKE*

PMB TILL 2023.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by ClassicMG(m): 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
tomakint:

When will you folks learn the bitter lesson that Buhari has shown interest to contest for 2nd term and it takes a man of Atiku to take him head on for anything Buhari can come up with. Atiku is the only Northerner for now that can split Buhari's influence in Northwest and Northeast.
so not because Atiku is a better candidate, but because he can split the vote? and we are clamoring for change

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by zeuchineesnacks: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:

It's worse for Buhari on Twitter..why don't you go to Twitter and replicate this poll again so we see ..
don't mind him. He doesn't know that buhari has more zombie supported here than on twitter and instagram.

4 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by zeuchineesnacks: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:

"I accept Buhari has not done anything for Nigeria in the last 3yrs of his administration, but come 2019, some of these will be on his CV.
- All salary arrears paid up
- All contractual debts paid up
- All Pension arrears paid up
- All money owed Biafran war veterans paid off
- Almost known treasury leakages sealed up
- Treasury thieves being investigated and prosecuted
- Recession overcome within one year
- The foreign reserve keeps growing despite low oil price
- Inflation is reducing
- The Capital market rated highest globally
- The ease of doing business rated high
- Greatly reduced food import bills
- Greatly increased Internal Revenue Generation drive
- Revamped and more effective tax regime
- More efficient and more responsible Civil Service
- All Federal roads being reconstructed across the Country
- Fast rails being constructed between the state capitals
- Gas pipeline being laid from South to Abuja, Kaduna and Kano
- 13 Modular Refineries being built in ND
- Private Financing for our three Refineries being negotiated
- Private Refineries to collocate with the existing Refineries being concluded
- Influx of foreign companies increasing
- Increased investments by domestic investors
- The Electricity Generating capacity at 7000 MW
- Transmission Capacity at 7000 MW
- Distribution capacity being restructured to inject more capital and expertise
- The economy of Nigeria being Restructured from oil based to Agric, Solid Mineral and Manufacture based
- Boko Haram now a distant ding in the orchestra of general quietude
- IPOB now a mute idea ready for discussions at the right time
- Niger Delta Avengers now reduced from a movement to Madam’s Patie military wing for retaining her loot.
- Military vehicles sourced from a Nigeria car manufacturer for the first time
These are not propositions; all these and more will be on the Curriculum Vitae of PMB in the 2019 Presidential Elections. And he did not achieve these by fluke, he was deliberate; the economy he inherited was dire. The country was running on one cylinder and the engine had just coughed its last, the engine was dead and the ”plane” was adrift.
I know all these achievements won’t make meaning to wailers because they are not putting money directly into your pockets. I know that is the only achievements Nigerians recognise. The amount of money individuals grab into their pockets.
Orderliness is more vital than speed"
my goodness! Pls is he talking abt the same Nigeria I leave in? People are indeed mentally finished. If u read thru what this op has written u can see he honestly believes his write up. Mental illness dey sha

4 Likes

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by MORNDEW(m): 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:

If you know nothing just don't dabble into it. I can't start such poll on Twitter cos I've not gotten that clout. Wait when such poll will start. And you will see he will still win. I will still give you screenshot of recent polls by Sahara Reporters on Twitter and the outcome.

Don't deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by Sirjamo: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
ClassicMG:
so not because Atiku is a better candidate, but because he can split the vote? and we are clamoring for change
Atiku that couldn't split the northern votes with Yar - Adua is the one you are hoping will do it against Buhari? I am sorry for you.
Re: First Nairaland Online Polls 2019, Buhari Vs Atiku . Come And Cast Your Vote! by fireback: 9:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
fk001:

is it only northerners vote that count?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shock as Presidency Sign A Letter Dated 17th Of May / Biafra: Amaechi Reveals Those Who Betrayed IPOB / How Cattle Are Reared Abroad Vs How Is Done In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.