Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House (33290 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy & Ike Exchange Words Over Issues Bordering On Privacy / BBNaija: Nina Becomes Week 12’s Head Of House As Alex And Tobi Reject Cee-C / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by seangy4konji: 2:49pm On Apr 09, 2018
lol
Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by rafindo(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
All the mods in nairaland are all weed smokers and tram takers imagine the speed they used to put this on the firont page.

Nairaland has now been sold to the dogs for a piece of rotten bone.

While my thread on how to form the first online community fan owned football club has been lying in the shadows for 4 years now not even the front desk on the sport section.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by EmmyDJourno: 2:52pm On Apr 09, 2018
I love the way this chic is playing all the diss to her advantage

She don't blow abeg, cause selling your personality is the biggest target of this show, 45million go finish, personality wont

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by arowstev2000: 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
These i.d.i.o.t.sss did not know bubu has declared intention today

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by iSage: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Coldfeets:

Okay can you suggest the type of topics that add value to people's lives that the mods should be pushing?

There are several topics in the sub section of nairaland worthy of front page. The mods just seem to always ignore them.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by duduade: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
adakaibeyamma:
This Alex no wan have sense

Don't mind her.. Very razz girl..

Never been a fan of her..

Let her be following Tobi like fly follow shit

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by anyimontana(m): 3:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
lifezone247:
ehhh, which area be that?
u dey find who to kidnap?lol
Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by adakaibeyamma: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
duduade:

Don't mind her.. Very razz girl..

Never been a fan of her..

Let her be following Tobi like fly follow shit
Like seriously, that girl is a parasite.
Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by spartoo: 3:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
adakaibeyamma:
This Alex no wan have sense

And I liked her oo

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by Noblefirstlady: 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Am not trying to justify cee-c's actions but my God Alex oversabi is just unbearable. she always has bad things to say about all the housemates, forgetting that she is not perfect herself.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by shapman: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
I have nothing to say other than...

Kindly spare a minute of your precious time to...

Check out this thread, you will love our little Princess and vote her...

https://www.nairaland.com/4414176/princess-success-needs-vote

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by NPU3: 3:48pm On Apr 09, 2018
This Alex self. What's she still doing in the house?
Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by eyinjuege: 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
It seems they like fighting in that house o.. all we seem to read about is their shouting matches
Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by Coldfeets: 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
iSage:

There are several topics in the sub section of nairaland worthy of front page. The mods just seem to always ignore them.

You still haven't mentioned any specific topic or topics. tongue
Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by galex10(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
tillaman:
Lol, Alex d ghetto gyal
Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by lovethchioma(f): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
I love Cee C so very much. This girl is just like me. You know when guys can't control you, when people can't stand your bravery, when you don't take bullshit from anyone. They call you names such as Saucy, Rude, Feminist, Olosho and the rest. We don't care..
It doesn't deter us from being who we are. We have a mind of our own.
Even if the world decides to hate us, it doesn't change a thing. That's how strong hearted we are.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by caprini1: 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2018
lovethchioma:
I love Cee C so very much. This girl is just like me. You know when guys can't control you, when people can't stand your bravery, when you don't take bullshit from anyone. They call you names such as Saucy, Rude, Feminist, Olosho and the rest. We don't care..
It doesn't deter us from being who we are. We have a mind of our own.
Even if the world decides to hate us, it doesn't change a thing. That's how strong hearted we are.
This is the time to really support her ,if you really love her,just get a 3k recharge card and give her just 100 votes for starters.
Re: BBNaija: Alex And Cee-C Exchange Words In The House by Sboneknow(m): 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Cee Cee.. U again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cindy Reveals Why Other Housemates Dislike Frodd / BBNaija: Marvis Leads Online Polls (Photo) / #bbnaija: Viewers Regard Cee-c As The Strongest Female Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.