Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face (41862 Views)

Boy Who Had Huge Tumor On His Face Shocks Classmates With New Look. Photos / Man Who Had Neurofibroma Smiles After Surgery To Remove Huge Tumor On His Face / Transformation Of Cameroonian Girl With Bow Legs Called A 'Witch' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
But she was saved after medics aboard the Africa Mercy - a hospital ship providing care to third world countries - docked in Cameroon to perform surgery.

Please when is the ship going to dock at Lagos? One mallam based in Abuja needs brain surgery for indicating interest to waste our time for another 4 years undecided
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by LordAdam16: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
Pearllait:

Yet someone will wake up and say there's no God....

I HAVE A GOD WHO DOES WONDERS.
kudos to the surgeons

You do know your god let the tumor grow to that extent right?

That your god also let the same disease afflict millions like her who unluckily would never get access to the same treatment she got right?

What exactly is the wonders in doctors removing a tumor that your god refused to remove?

Stop typing nonsense! There's a place and time for everything.

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by PrincessB1(f): 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2018
Wow
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by magzey: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thank God for such kind of people willing to give help to less privilege without any recause for scratching her back. Oyingbo ese'
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by ikorodureporta: 4:05pm On Apr 09, 2018
'

Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by XingXhang(m): 4:08pm On Apr 09, 2018
sinaj:
White people be saving our ass nd cleaning our mess.
I wonder what the world would av been without them.

The poor girl is lucky

Lol @ saving our asses and cleaning up our messes
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by LilSmith55(m): 4:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Drniyi4u:
VERY lucky!
Over lucky
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by mechanics(m): 4:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
wow, she can now smile again, thank God for the successful surgery.
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by hosuji88(m): 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
god will bless u... good things will follow u
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by einsteine(m): 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
Pearllait:

Yet someone will wake up and say there's no God....

I HAVE A GOD WHO DOES WONDERS.
kudos to the surgeons

Ideally, what God should have done is ensure the tumor wasn't there in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by wisdomkid: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
sinaj:

The poor girl is lucky

Almost cried at your description.
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by BIXYBABE: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
okay
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by AnthonyAk(m): 5:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
nextstep:

What does the surgical removal of a tumor prove the existence of God - who cynically allowed this tumor to grow on one of his creations? Oh you'll say he was manifesting his presence or some other blurb...

What's really sad is that in 2018, it still takes Westerners to volunteer their time and skills to help out the citizens of African countries... it's like we've not made progress since 1600's... still praising and cursing supernatural beings for totally natural problems that the world figured out how to solve 100 years ago.

People have died from common head ache.

Considering the tumor was on her head close to her brain she came out and her right eye looks like it still works. Its not man . After all my ex's brother in law died from complications from cancer and he was exposed to state of the art treatment.

When its your time , its your time to go. The day a person is destined to die is beyond the comprehension of man. Nothing random about life and death

Steve Jobs had all the money in the world and couldnt even make it
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
Maxilofacial Surgeons!!!!
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by nextstep(m): 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2018
AnthonyAk:

People have died from common head ache.

Considering the tumor was on her head close to her brain she came out and her right eye looks like it still works. Its not man . After all my ex's brother in law died from complications from cancer and he was exposed to state of the art treatment.

When its your time , its your time to go. The day a person is destined to die is beyond the comprehension of man. Nothing random about life and death

Steve Jobs had all the money in the world and couldnt even make it

Her tumor could easily have grown from another direction and thus blinded her (as others not so fortunate), but you do realize that even blindness is being cured in some cases - e.g. replacing cornea, and a recent breakthrough in retina transplant - as long as it's not a severed/damaged nerve.

Steve Jobs, it has been said "died regretting that he had spent so long attempting to treat his cancer with alternative medicine before agreeing to undergo surgery." Likely he might have survived had he started therapy earlier. Nevertheless, people do die from cancers (brain, skin, pancreatic, breast) even with the best treatment, but ongoing research will make that a thing of the past.

Likewise, people died anyhow from malaria, but today, so long as treatment is administered on time (and correctly), the chances of dying from malaria are quite low. A headache is a symptom of a problem (e.g. a burst vein, a blood clot), and not the cause of death; likewise a fever from malaria is not the root cause of death, but instead the effects of the plasmodium leading to dysfunction of multiple organs.

Death is not a result of mystic predetermination, but a factor of accidents/disease/age:

If one is below 5, changes of death are high.
If one is above 80, chances of death increase with age until it becomes a certainty.
If one is going 200km/h and hits another vehicle, chances of survival is low (the lower the speed, the lower chances of accidents in the first place, or serious injuries)
If one got malaria 200 years ago, or HIV 20 years ago, changes of death were extremely high.

Acceptance of mystic predetermination tends to be prevalent in poorer societies (Europe in 1600s, Asia until 1900s, Africa till today). I'm not debating the existence or otherwise of God (nor even the argument that God gave us brains to cure diseases); but I'm taking issue with people throwing their hands up and praising a God for curing something humans did - a God that allows such death, disease, and destruction in the first place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by Sagay212: 7:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
JUST WONDERING WHAT AFRICA WOULD LOOK LIKE WITHOUT OYIBO!!! NA THEM GOD CARRY POWER GIVE. NOW I BELIEVE ALL MEN ARE NOT EQUAL BEFORE GOD BECAUSE I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE KIND SENSE WEY HIM GIVE OYINBO PEOPLE WEY HIM NOR GREE GIVE US.
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by fubbyy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
sinaj:

The poor girl is lucky
before we met them We were living, infact all these came to existence after we come across them
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by sinaj(f): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
fubbyy:
before we met them We were living, infact all these came to existence after we come across them
u nt making any sense.
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by rayobaba(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2018
You are on point
sinaj:

The poor girl is lucky
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by Untainted007: 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
khalhokage:

I guess God loves me and you more than this 12 year old girl or maybe he forgot about her abi?

You are free to definitely ask God about that. I'm not in the best position to answer you but all I've got to say is thank you God for unmerited favour you have given to me.
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by Ugosample(m): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Somebodydaddy01:
Theres a guy in my street with the same problem ....the government gave him money and people contributed for him ....he was duped now

You can imagine such wickedness
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by fubbyy(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2018
sinaj:
u nt making any sense.
ask someone around you to answer you and I who were making sense, slavery mentality
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by sinaj(f): 5:12am On Apr 11, 2018
fubbyy:
ask someone around you to answer you and I who were making sense, slavery mentality
lol
Slave mentality? Its high time u stopped living in denial nd face ur responsibilities squarely.

B4 the invasion of the white men, we had little To nothing, its over 50yrs they left nd we still gat nothing, lifestyle zero, basic amenities zero, health care zero, education zero, gud standard of living zero!!! despite our wealth.
Do I need to remind you that we are as rich as some of this western countries if not richer.

Nd you are here boasting of the life you had b4 they came. What kind of life if I may ask?
Where twins where killed? Where sickle cell kids were thrown into the evil forest? Where people were drinking untreated water nd dying from cholera?, Where people could read nd write? What kind of life exactly are you talking about?.

Let me also remind you too b4 u go about screaming mental slavery that the whites never sold us into slavery, ur greedy ignorant fore fathers did.

Nd Yes! IF NOT FOR THE WHITES, I WONDER HOW WE WOULD AV SURVIVED IN THIS WORLD! let it get ino ur skull.
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by fubbyy(m): 1:50am On Apr 12, 2018
sinaj:
lol
Slave mentality? Its high time u stopped living in denial nd face ur responsibilities squarely.

B4 the invasion of the white men, we had little To nothing, its over 50yrs they left nd we still gat nothing, lifestyle zero, basic amenities zero, health care zero, education zero, gud standard of living zero!!! despite our wealth.
Do I need to remind you that we are as rich as some of this western countries if not richer.

Nd you are here boasting of the life you had b4 they came. What kind of life if I may ask?
Where twins where killed? Where sickle cell kids were thrown into the evil forest? Where people were drinking untreated water nd dying from cholera?, Where people could read nd write? What kind of life exactly are you talking about?.

Let me also remind you too b4 u go about screaming mental slavery that the whites never sold us into slavery, ur greedy ignorant fore fathers did.

Nd Yes! IF NOT FOR THE WHITES, I WONDER HOW WE WOULD AV SURVIVED IN THIS WORLD! let it get ino ur skull.
lol... This is so ridiculous, I don't really need to argue because I have other better things to attend to but let me ask you this question before I leave, all these things you mentioned these people gave us,do they in anyway make our lives better than those of our forefathers?

You said we were drinking poor water and were dying of cholera,let me also remind you that we didn't know what was hiv/aids and other deadly diseases, our forefathers lived up to 150 years but now we Celebrate a life well spent of a 60 year old dimised, you said we couldn't read and write, ask yourself was it in any way a problem to us when we haven't encountered the whites, weren't our people communicating perfectly, it's like saying there was a problem of communication when we didn't know what is phone, we were living and communicating well before the invention of phone

we only got attached to it that it will become a problem if removed, my dear our forefathers lived a better life than us in all ramifications, they had a better, happy and fulfilling marriage than us, a better health, better cultural and moral values and lived a longer life, white people robbed us
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by sinaj(f): 4:02am On Apr 12, 2018
fubbyy:
lol... This is so ridiculous, I don't really need to argue because I have other better things to attend to but let me ask you this question before I leave, all these things you mentioned these people gave us,do they in anyway make our lives better than those of our forefathers?

You said we were drinking poor water and were dying of cholera,let me also remind you that we didn't know what was hiv/aids and other deadly diseases, our forefathers lived up to 150 years but now we Celebrate a life well spent of a 60 year old dimised, you said we couldn't read and write, ask yourself was it in any way a problem to us when we haven't encountered the whites, weren't our people communicating perfectly, it's like saying there was a problem of communication when we didn't know what is phone, we were living and communicating well before the invention of phone

we only got attached to it that it will become a problem if removed, my dear our forefathers lived a better life than us in all ramifications, they had a better, happy and fulfilling marriage than us, a better health, better cultural and moral values and lived a longer life, white people robbed us
Its nt too late for you to enter one bush nd continue with your primitive lifestyle tho.

Gud day.
Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by symmetric: 6:59am On Apr 12, 2018
SHEA BUTTER & COCONUT OIL MIX FOR SKIN & HAIR INFECTIONS

OUR UNREFINED GHANA SHEA BUTTER & COCONUT OIL TREATS;

* STRETCH MARKS
* WRINKLES
* RASHES & DANDRUFF

CONTACT
SYMMETRIC NATURAL PRODUCTS
08139458588, 08053408939

Re: Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face by fubbyy(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
sinaj:
Its nt too late for you to enter one bush nd continue with your primitive lifestyle tho.

Gud day.
this is how people sound when they lost an argument and have nothing more to say

Goodbye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mind-boggling Pictures Reveal People Who Have No Problem Taking A Risk( Pics) / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol / Why Are People Still Smoking After Reading This? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.