Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) (26367 Views)

AAUA Students Dressed As Bandits Storm Class For A Presentation On Terrorism / The Robotic Dog AAUA Students Built As Project (Pictures) / "Snake Swallowed Our School Fees": Benue State University Students Protest (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by Buzzinnn(m): 4:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
[i][/i]you are very sick Sir Mr nwaamaikpe abi weytin you call yourself, a 500% school fees increment in state that pays civil servant 18k minimum wage & still owe them months
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice of the Police to address the mayhem.
It was about time the police addressed the truancy of the unruly students.

I trust those Mopol guys around Ibaka Market, they don't have a single joy.

Life is simple.
If you have problems with the school fees, then drop out.

2 Likes

Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by YhubieIsidore(m): 4:36pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is simple.

Its most unfortunate that amidst the increase in literacy, we still have some demented brains such as yours. Have u ever gone beyond the four walls of the university as an undergraduate? I doubt u have. What about those sponsoring theirselves, looking forward to alleviate their families condition??

I think sometimes, it is more matured to refrain to from typing thrash just to make the list of commentators, no offence meant

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by WizydXkoba(m): 4:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
boolet:
angry Is that supposed to be a bullet wound?
oga it was not stated that anyone was shot?
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by figure007(m): 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=66563990] shocked

Life is simple.
If you have problems with the school fees, then drop out.the way you dropped out and started dealing in brain mucus... It's just a question to you
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by yemluc: 5:01pm On Apr 09, 2018
[quote author=YhubieIsidore post=66566089]

Its most unfortunate that amidst the increase in literacy, we still have some demented brains such as yours. Have u ever gone beyond the four walls of the university as an undergraduate? I doubt u have. What about those sponsoring theirselves, looking forward to alleviate their families condition??

I think sometimes, it is more matured to refrain to from typing thrash just to make the list of commentators, no offence meant.
How can u drag words with a fellow like this....don't u kno d diffrence btwn Insanity and Sanity.The Former is obvious in his Generation. Oloriburuku Eda.

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is simple.
i weep for your generation... May your future R.I.P
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by fuckpro: 5:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
Chivera017:
this country is lawless, police has no right to shoot unharmed citizens. And our leaders will do nothing about it.
...did I hear you say citizen ...you must be kidding
I assume you never travel out to know what citizens enjoy
...Nigeria is a transit point for displaced persons sooner you locate your country the better
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by kennymartinz(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
Govt using police against peaceful protest hmmmmmmm. Where is this country heading to. Buhari u know try oooh, just making life miserable for common citizen yet u say u dey declare to go for second term. olorun ma fa ijoba APC yaaaa ni IJN.
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by iamabundance(m): 5:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
it can only happen in Nigeria!
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is simple.

From 25k to 180k, I'm sure your p man be vc
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by Oxtertee(m): 5:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is d only thing NPF is gud @, harassing innocent n unharmed citizens. Is it not last wekend ur people were massacred by armed robbers d way foolanikilersmen r doing to innocent benue state farmers & not even a single shot was fired to counter dia operation. shame to NPF
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by jakD: 5:35pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is simple.
I doubt your sensibility.
I'm not sure you have any sense whatsoever.
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by cosmos1440: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is simple.

but why are you like thus ?
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by Adeolamosesko(m): 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2018
ehizzybaba:
I weep for this country.....
I wonder wer d order to shoot on sight came from
it was said that the order came from the state governor
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by Adeolamosesko(m): 5:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is simple.
I weep for your future ... if some student happen to drop out, i will make sure those drop out attacked you after they may have become an arm robber....

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by Adeolamosesko(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
Let's wait and listen to the announcement of impitchment of that white beard man
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by Adeolamosesko(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
This Man

Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice of the Police to address the mayhem. It was about time the police addressed the truancy of the unruly students.
Life is simple. If you have problems with the school fees, then drop out.
Very insensitive and ridiculous comment

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by Civeli(m): 6:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice of the Police to address the mayhem. It was about time the police addressed the truancy of the unruly students.
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by henrybomb(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
I doubt if you are in your right senses.. Common sense is really far from you
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by smartjose(m): 6:34pm On Apr 09, 2018
Damn...did a human just sent just sent this post...
Thats a weird comment from u..they sud drop out because there was an outrageous increase in tgeir sch fees...

I weep over ur heart

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is simple.
If you have problems with the school fees, then drop out

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by schurley(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is simple.

Animal in human clothing.... your childish attitude of acquiring likes nd share on Nairaland have made you become so foolish, you just open your mouth and starting spewing thrash all in the name of gaining attention

Joblessness have turned you into a nuisance on Nairaland.... your doom is near if you continue this way

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by alexiej(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wow! I've not seen any comment this stupid in a long while.

1 Like

Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 7:07pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nawa fr u oo... AAUA must be ur alma mater to know ibaka & Okusa market
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by mikolo80: 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
ehizzybaba:
I weep for this country.....
I wonder wer d order to shoot on sight came from
from weepers like you
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by tsinepa: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2018
Really

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is simple.
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by eneojoedu(m): 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is simple.
u be Mumu, common sense no dey your head anuofia, ewu ...
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by Kola1010: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
U all deserved more than this, u guys were d ones that voted Arakunrin into power...

Mimiko will be laughing at u
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by Heskay001(m): 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is simple.

Shoro Niyen ?
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by lexy2014: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Life is simple.
y didn't these same policemen address d brazenness of d robbers that visited offa a few days ago
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by Afritop(m): 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
when armed robbers had a field day in offa. They did not fire a single shot. They are now flexing their muscles on harmless students
Re: Police Disrupt AAUA Students' Protest; Shoots Sporadically (Graphic Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
AFONJAS ARE PAYING FOR THEIR STUPIDITY & SIN.... PLEASE THE POLICE SHOULD SHOOT & KILL THOSE MISCREANTS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

23 Federal Universities Get New Governing Councils — Full List Of Chairpersons / Student Attempts Suicide Over ASUU Strike / Unilorin Leads Nigerian Varsities In World Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.