Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,205 members, 7,860,338 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:35 AM

No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari (921 Views)

A Book Written By White Colonialist Listed Port Harcourt As A Major Igbo Town / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / The Average Igbo Politician Is A Criminal And A Thief! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
President Buhari has declared his intention to run for reelection. Zikist Movement Dot Com asks all major Igbo politicians not to run against him. Save your political capital for Igbo Presidency 2023, which can only come if Buhari wins in 2019.

It will be well with Igbo Land

It will be well with Nigeria
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
This is one way we can make sure Buhari wins in 2019.
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
igbodefender:
President Buhari has declared his intention to run for reelection. Zikist Movement Dot Com asks all major Igbo politicians not to run against him. Save your political capital for Igbo Presidency 2023, which can only come if Buhari wins in 2019.

I'm in support of APC winning another tenure and securing Igbo votes in 2019.but u people sud also try to support ur APGA party small na.
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by maslong(m): 3:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
nonsense fመl
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2018
But all the credible eastern politicians are dead.

The only man standing is Orji Kalu and Rochas; they know its not time for presidential aspirations.

The east need to learn that no Ibo politicians can clench power and consolidate it without long term relationships with the north or west.

The two men above spent significant time in the north so it not going to be difficult to get the north behind them if and when the time comes.
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by gidgiddy: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2018
Laughable

4 Likes

Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by CSTR1003: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2018
Onijagidijagan:

I'm in support of APC winning another tenure and securing Igbo votes in 2019.but u people sud also try to support ur APGA party small na.

APGA just won anambra state again and Is set to regain imo.

Where is your own ACN? Your people have sold it to the north.

2 Likes

Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by BabaRamota1980: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2018
igbodefender:

Una don start? grin

As if any Igbo has a chance of victory if they choose to run anyway.
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 10, 2018
BabaRamota1980:

Una don start? grin
As if any Igbo has a chance of victory if they choose to run anyway.

Focus.
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 10, 2018
Am 100% sure the east will vote against apc and u expect them to give u ticket come 2023?
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by dunkem21(m): 7:31am On Apr 10, 2018
The only thing the OP wants to achieve is Buhari winning in 2019.

We will never vote for a man that stopped the construction of the second Niger bridge.
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 10, 2018
Always voting for the wrong reasons, my dear easterners.
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 7:45am On Apr 10, 2018
The Op is a well known APC stooge
Do not be deceived

Nigeria cannot survive another four years under the dullard... All hands must be on deck to send the failure back to retirement

Igbos don't need any presidency
Igbos need good governance
Where equity justice and fairness thrives
This is not obtainable under APC...

I repeat... The op is working for Lagos Ibadan media express... His face is smooth but his heart is Tiger clawed

1 Like

Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by zombieTRACKER: 7:46am On Apr 10, 2018
5thElement:
Always voting for the wrong reasons, my dear easterners.

Shut up
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 10, 2018
igbodefender:

even if they run is of no use they lost it in 2015 by playing a single card ....2023 belong to southwest candidate in apc for playing smart politic they cant hand over 2023 apc to a hatred driven people after investing by tinubu and co may be 2040 if they keep supporting apc or ibo can vote massively for pdp if lucky they win the 2027 ibo presidency is sure ...it either a north and east allinance or a north and west allinance this is the wining formular for an ethnic driven nation not a objective thinking one like uk

1 Like

Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 10, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Shut up

Shut up
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by MrBottle: 7:57am On Apr 10, 2018
Every of your post is against Igbos. It seems your purpose on nairaland is to ridicule Igbos more as a political jobber you are. Just stop already!!
No sane Igbo, man or woman share same view with you so I suggest you shelve your sorryass view up your butthole.
In fact, I am beginning to think that you are Orji Uzor Kalu cos you sounds so politically desperate like him.

1 Like

Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Jwonder(m): 7:58am On Apr 10, 2018
You keep opening stupid threads all over the place, this brain dead ewedu leaking brain AfonjÅ claiming Igbo.
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by MrBottle: 8:01am On Apr 10, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
The Op is a well known APC stooge
Do not be deceived

Nigeria cannot survive another four years under the dullard... All hands must be on deck to send the failure back to retirement

Igbos don't need any presidency
Igbos need good governance
Where equity justice and fairness thrives
This is not obtainable under APC...

I repeat... The op is working for Lagos Ibadan media express... His face is smooth but his heart is Tiger clawed
Imagine the nonsense embarrassment the guy is meting out to Igbos on this forum. When your view is being cheer by others rather than your peeps, me thinks that is the time to have a rethink. Just look at his cheerleaders on this thread and understand my thoughts.
A fvcking sell out for a plate of Nigerian stale porridge (Nigerian presidency)

1 Like

Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 10, 2018
igbodefender:
This is one way we can make sure Buhari wins in 2019.
I like ur strategy but is will not work cos ibo voters are hate filled .are biz smart but politically dumb..ibo voter lost it in 2015 by playing a single card ,they keep ranting instead of strategies ,despite the hostility toward Jonathan northerner still remain in the pdp even producing over 4 m votes this is to ensure any where the presidency goes it will favor north ....example if gej won by 2019 north will get it or if buhari won north will get it...now if pdp win north get to 2027 if buhari win to 2023 this didn't happen by mistake is by sacrifices of north voting gej in 2011 ...now north might rule for 16 years straight cos pdp will field a northern in 2023...and northerner will vote for it....
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by NnamdiN: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2018
Would rather vote a stone. To hell with your 2023
Whether or not he wins, daily bread won't be an issue for me.
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 10, 2018
NnamdiN:
Would rather vote a stone. To hell with your 2023
Whether or not he wins, daily bread won't be an issue for me.
Think of others, then.
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Jwonder:
You keep opening stupid threads all over the place, this brain dead ewedu leaking brain AfonjÅ claiming Igbo.
Wisdom translates to stupidity to the foolish.
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Omololu2121: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2018
Alikote:
I like ur strategy but is will not work cos ibo voters are hate filled .are biz smart but politically dumb..ibo voter lost it in 2015 by playing a single card ,they keep ranting instead of strategies ,despite the hostility toward Jonathan northerner still remain in the pdp even producing over 4 m votes this is to ensure any where the presidency goes it will favor north ....example if gej won by 2019 north will get it or if buhari won north will get it...now if pdp win north get to 2027 if buhari win to 2023 this didn't happen by mistake is by sacrifices of north voting gej in 2011 ...now north might rule for 16 years straight cos pdp will field a northern in 2023...and northerner will vote for it....
dumb talk by an aboki grin

Once buhari wins next year, all the major political parties will zone it to the south in 2023,stop being a dumb boy grin

One of the major reason buhari will win is because the south will be in power in 2023.
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2018
dunkem21:
The only thing the OP wants to achieve is Buhari winning in 2019.

We will never vote for a man that stopped the construction of the second Niger bridge.
Buhari has given Anambra 13% derivation. How about that?
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Jwonder(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2018
igbodefender:
Wisdom translates to stupidity to the foolish.
Your stupidity and foolishness is epic, you keep supporting a man that failed as a military leader and is now failing as a Civilian President. So to you Buhari, a stark illiterate, a man who could not attend the presidential debate, a man with no form of achievement in his personal life, a man who has not run a successful business in his life is d only competent person to rule Nigeria a country of 180 million people, YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY MAD.
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by dunkem21(m): 8:55am On Apr 10, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari has given Anambra 13% derivation. How about that?

I saw you masturbating on the thread..

I have told you repeatedly, it's second Niger bridge or nothing.
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2018
Omololu2121:
dumb talk by an aboki grin

Once buhari wins next year, all the major political parties will zone it to the south in 2023,stop being a dumb boy grin

One of the major reason buhari will win is because the south will be in power in 2023.
dumb aboki determining your future since 1960..who is really dumb here....pdp will zone it presidency to the north in 2023...dumb aboki and his cusion herder ruling over you ,unseating a presidency at will, determing which southerner that what to be a temporary occupy...for a dumb aboki to rule u for 40 Yrs and own oil block while residing in maiguri ...pls who is really a dumbass.. think deep
Re: No Major Igbo Politician Should Run Against President Buhari by NnamdiN: 9:23am On Apr 10, 2018
igbodefender:
Think of others, then.
what have "others" benefited for voting him before?

(1) (Reply)

35 Years Old Adamu Garba II Set To Replace PMB / All Said, Why Should I Vote Out Buhari? / Wike Commissioning My Projects – Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.