Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) (44627 Views)

Reasons APC NEC May Sack Oshiomhole, NWC Members On Thursday / Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) / How Come Buhari Looks Younger Than Osibanjo And Oyegun- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by itsdumebi(m): 3:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

From the Photographs below, it seems there is no Bad blood between president Muhammadu Buhari and national chairman of the APC, John Oyegun after the former foiled the NWC tenure extension and declared all NWC members including him ineligible to contest in congresses/convention at the party's NEC meeting today in Abuja.

PoliticsNGR obtained photos of the two politicians interacting during the widely-discussed meeting;

https://politicsngr.com/no-bad-blood-buhari-oyeguns-handshake-apc-nec-meetingphotos/

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by Okundaye4(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
okay

Only God knows what is on each other minds at that moment.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by Kingkamba(m): 3:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
lolzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by Okundaye4(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by NOC1(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
why will there be bad blood, Oyegun played a poor politics with his age he should not align with forces that stand against his formal friend, they kids he followed has no political direction they bend to wherever the wind pushes them. he is to old to play that role of a God father the strength and connection is not there.
now they kids has messed him up, i pity for him.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by northvietnam(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
I pity Oyegun

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by bjayx: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Aiiite
Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by Talkingboy: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Awon Agbaya Gbogbo ..

Alai nironu somebodies

Mtchewwww

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by merits(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
I never chop abeg,make i kukukma wait here and wait for my prey.
Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by Chevronstaff: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Old African leaders that are closer to their graves won’t just take their eyes off power . Smh ...

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by yjgm(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
APC a party for others to emulate

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
Continue shaking hands. You guys should get ready to shake parting hands come 2019.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by Beehshorp(m): 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
God forbid o... This man has come with his body odour again ooo...
Na Osinbanjo I dey pity, that man is a modern day slave..

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by malton: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Wonder why people are acting all surprised/mad at PMB's declaration though.

Running is not the same thing as winning.

If you feel he's terrible, allow him to run and field the better candidate in another party.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by Charles9ice: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Deceivers, Please guys lets get our pvc and change this govt.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
shocked
what a waste of effort and resources bringing a failed kakacum contesting for a monumental disgrace.

If I were to be Booharri, I would have resign home to take care of Tambuwal the oldest cow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by Somebodydaddy01: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
I’m voting for this man the second term .....he had done a lot of unseen project according to Lai Mohammed...so we need more okay ...pleas my people

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by midehi2(f): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
mtchheeeww
Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by Emekus92(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Evil on site
Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by AlexCk: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Politics.
Lol

They fight(put on a show for us) during televised shows, but they hang it out privately.

Just a dirty game
Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by san316(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eyyaaa. More like fall hands handshake
Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by Newpride(m): 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
Who is oyegun? He has no political weight whatsoever.

Ojuyobo is far far better, stronger and wiser than him when it comes to politics shocked

Someone who can’t win his polling unit dey do gragra with the thieving tinubu who stole Lagos dry.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by KingGBsky(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Is nairaland an APC forum?
What is the meaning of Buhari and oyegun handshake again. What kind of news is this one now?
Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Ok
Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by YINKS89(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
I cant see tinubu why?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
BACK TO DAURA
Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
Let them shake as much as they want because after the polls there won't be any hand shake it will be to your tenths APC.

Turn around ask your neighbour

Have you gotten your Apc?

#Back to Daura
Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by laurel03(m): 3:25pm On Apr 09, 2018
KingGBsky:
Is nairaland an APC forum?
What is the meaning of Buhari and oyegun handshake again. What kind of news is this one now?
Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by shapman: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
The future of Nigeria will be decided soon

Kindly spare a minute of your precious time to...

Check out this thread, you will love our little Princess and vote her...

https://www.nairaland.com/4414176/princess-success-needs-vote
Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
The interaction is clearly wan and frosty. Not as lively as before.
Re: President Buhari And Oyegun's Handshake At APC NEC Meeting (Photos) by Pumpulapu: 3:26pm On Apr 09, 2018
Lets see. Remember Abacha very well. Then he used to say those that cap fit let them were it. At the end he can not find even his own cap to wear. Northerners and power is beyond Kilimanjaro. Buhari eeehhhh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA / Was Funmilayo Ransome Kuti The First Woman To Drive A Car? / Jagaba Adams Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.