Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

God Will Make You Prosper In All Your Endeavours. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Will Make You Prosper In All Your Endeavours. (660 Views)

One Thing To Prosper In All Things - Joseph Prince / The True Way To Prosper And Live A Successful Life As A Christian / Stop Sleeping With Prostitutes If You Want To Prosper In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Will Make You Prosper In All Your Endeavours. by bummyla(m): 3:22pm On Apr 09, 2018
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Jeremiah 29:11

3 In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice;
In the morning I lay my requests before you
And wait expectantly.
4 For you are not a God who is pleased with wickedness;
With you, evil people are not welcome.
5 The arrogant cannot stand
In your presence.
You hate all who do wrong.
Psalm 5:3-5.

5 You prepare a table before me
In the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
All the days of my life,
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Forever.
Psalm 23:5-6

2 Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
3 John 2

An arrogant man stirs up strife, But he who trusts in the LORD will prosper.
Proverbs 28:25

Adversity pursues sinners, But the righteous will be rewarded with prosperity.
Proverbs 13:21

Today, God in His mighty power and mercy will take away completely everything that is not making your life, family and career suitable to God. In the day of your of divine visitation by God with abundant blessings and prosperity, you and your family members shall not be found missing in location. No matter the evil your enemies plan against you, your family, business, job and career this year, God will render them null and void, God Almighty will make you prosper in all your endeavours. You will encounter the awesome power and glory of God this week thereafter your story will change for good physically and spiritually in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Genesis 32:22-32.

Psalm 1:3
He will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, Which yields its fruit in its season And its leaf does not wither; And in whatever he does, he prospers.

Psalm 37:11
But the humble will inherit the land And will delight themselves in abundant prosperity.

Psalm 68:6
God makes a home for the lonely; He leads out the prisoners into prosperity, Only the rebellious dwell in a parched land.

Deuteronomy 29:9
"So keep the words of this covenant to do them, that you may prosper in all that you do.

Psalm 122:6
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May they prosper who love you.

Psalm 128:5
The LORD bless you from Zion, And may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem all the days of your life.

Joshua 1:8
"This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success.

Job 36:11
"If they hear and serve Him, They will end their days in prosperity And their years in pleasures.

Proverbs 11:25
The generous man will be prosperous, And he who waters will himself be watered.

Proverbs 13:4
The soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, But the soul of the diligent is made fat.

Psalm 122:7
"May peace be within your walls, And prosperity within your palaces."

Deuteronomy 28:11
"The LORD will make you abound in prosperity, in the offspring of your body and in the offspring of your beast and in the produce of your ground, in the land which the LORD swore to your fathers to give you.

Deuteronomy 30:9
"Then the LORD your God will prosper you abundantly in all the work of your hand, in the offspring of your body and in the offspring of your cattle and in the produce of your ground, for the LORD will again rejoice over you for good, just as He rejoiced over your fathers;

Deuteronomy 30:5
"The LORD your God will bring you into the land which your fathers possessed, and you shall possess it; and He will prosper you and multiply you more than your fathers.

Deuteronomy 30:15
"See, I have set before you today life and prosperity, and death and adversity;

Genesis 39:3
Now his master saw that the LORD was with him and how the LORD caused all that he did to prosper in his hand.

1 Samuel 18:14
David was prospering in all his ways for the LORD was with him.

2 Kings 18:7
And the LORD was with him; wherever he went he prospered And he rebelled against the king of Assyria and did not serve him.
https://bummyla.com/2018/04/09/god-will-make-you-prosper-in-all-your-endeavors/

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/05/18 / How To Connect To God, Your Creator / Happy New Year 2019 In Advance - New Year 2019 Advance Messages Wishes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.