Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Let Me Introduce You Happy World Meal Gate - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Let Me Introduce You Happy World Meal Gate (438 Views)

Meal On A Budget For Now Till Salary Enters. Turned Out Just D Way I Like It. / Happy World Meal Gate: kicking hunger & malnutrition out of Nigeria & Africa. / Hot Lady's Weird Meal Combo Sparks Outrage Online (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Introduce You Happy World Meal Gate by iphielove: 8:29pm On Apr 09, 2018
Happy World Meal Gate is not a ponzi scheme like MMM, Twinkler, etc there are three ways to become a member which can be means of single account, owning three accounts and seven accounts.
am here to talk about the fast track which is linked to the seven accounts, where you use a one time payment of N45,500 to register and you automatically upgrade to stage 1 with welcome pack and food items worth N10,880 and within 6 months you make it to stage 2 where you qualify for food items worth N76,000 and as you progress up the ladder more goodies await you.

you can send me a mail for more info

(1) (Reply)

#wednesdaymotivation: Food Lovers Get In Here. Let Demmy's Banquet Give You A Tr / What Have You Bought Most In A Fast Food / Creamcrunchy Salad...yummy Yummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.