Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Why PMB Will Win Second Term Bid. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why PMB Will Win Second Term Bid. (568 Views)

5 Pending Decisions PMB Will Take On Arrival / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO / PMB Will Not Hand Over To Igbo The Way North Stupidly Handed Over To GEJ- Junaid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why PMB Will Win Second Term Bid. by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 09, 2018
I hate to be the bearer of bad news (in this case painfully bad news) but PMB will win second term.
The reasons are not far fetched:
1) First most Nigerians using their mouth (fingers in this case) to send him back to Daura are not even going to vote. Many of them do not have voters' cards (INEC has made sure that it is nearly impossible to apply for and collect voters' cards).
2) President M. Buhari is not likely to make the silly mistakes committed by the former president Goodluck. PMB, contrary to popular belief, will be smart enough to put only his loyalists at critical positions (not like GEJ putting Jega in INEC).
3) The promise of violence during elections will make a large part of Nigerians to stay at home to support the voting process with prayers rather than coming out to have their heads broken by thugs and Fulani herdsmen. After all, not many people believe Nigeria is worth dying for.
4) With $1billion being processed and the money from different other sources (like the grasscutting windfall and bonus) PMB should have more than enough to buy the election.

Quote me, this is regardless of any clown that PDP will come up with to challenge PMB.
So you guys, buckle up, y'all have four more years to enjoy the stench and putrid taste of our common shithole.
Re: Why PMB Will Win Second Term Bid. by Yusuf54: 9:43pm On Apr 09, 2018
No point
Re: Why PMB Will Win Second Term Bid. by SalamRushdie: 9:46pm On Apr 09, 2018
Mark my words , this is Buharis last tenure by God's Name
Re: Why PMB Will Win Second Term Bid. by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 14, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Mark my words , this is Buharis last tenure by God's Name
I hope you are right. In fact, I pray you are right.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Federal Character: Obaseki Tasks Commission On Compliance / 2019: Buhari And His Top Five Northern Rivals / “it Is A Sin Against God Not To Have Pvcs” – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.