Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

HAUNT............. Short True Life Story By Drabeey - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / HAUNT............. Short True Life Story By Drabeey (372 Views)

"New Love" Short True Life Story! By Drabeey. / Waterloo. A True Life by Drabeey / Round In A Hole...... Short Story By Drabeey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HAUNT............. Short True Life Story By Drabeey by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2018
I was only fourteen when I started my sexual career!
Oh, I remembered I was nearly beaten to pulp on my first outing! The first day to put my prick inside that warm hole called vagina.
I have that nonsense brother called Shakur, he was my confidant and I give him every details of my encounters.
'bros, how does it feels like to enter a girl'? He smiled and told me the story of how he had his first sex, oh, he also said he had it with a sex worker, lol!

He wanted me to go through thesame process and maybe become just like him. I won't mind that because Shakur was then the 'biggest guy on our street'. Well, he had every ladies at his grasp, even married women!
He took me along him to a pub not far from my secondary school. No one could recognize me, it was late in the evening! Around 8:30pm
We bounced in, I had always knew that place as a place where many ladies will stand in front, smoke and hung around in groups.
I noticed three ladies were already teaming round Shakur, I was left alone and I started searching for the confidence hidden in me. Alas! None was there. The faces of guys I kept seeing coupled with the deep voices I was hearing, 'small boy' one said. 'wetin you dey find' the other asked. I got scared and flee out immediately!
I was out in the dark when I heard the voices shouting 'Ole, ole (thief, thief)'
Immediately, my senses told me to run back into the hotel, I obeyed, but unfortunately the door was shut before I could get there. I turned back in dismay and head for my house.
Maybe I wasn't lucky enough, someone held me behind and gripped my arms, he landed the first slap on me,before I knew what beckoned on me I was already dripping blood!
" so you want to tell me you don't know him abi " the voice asked faintly, I realised I was just coming out of coma ( 10 minutes coma, maybe. Due to excessive beatings my brain couldn't comprehend again, it shut down). I saw my brother Shakur landing blows on a man I later realised was one of our street vigilante's member. He was the one who grasped me and told the mob I was one of those who came to steal a car's battery on our street. According to him, it was in the dark and he couldn't recognise me. Oh, I agree with him. He wouldn't have expected to see me loitering around a pub!
What later happened?
How did I had sex that same day?

I'll tell you as we ride on on this train.

Next update:
"She was my type of girl, what else would I want from a lady? Kehinde had it all"
Sir, she can't be pregnant....
You'll get three thousand naira and it's done!

(1) (Reply)

Call For Entries: 2018 Young Nigerian Writers Award / How To Take Action When Your Mind Won't Let You / The Exit Ep 1-5 (must Read Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.