Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" (59074 Views)

Babangida Was My Boyfriend - Ummi Zee Zee / Ummi Zeezee Threatens To Commit Suicide / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Solz7(m): 8:32am On Apr 10, 2018

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by PopeFlatino(m): 8:35am On Apr 10, 2018
ugly thing.who wan date u kwanu?���

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2018
This is 419. Where did she regret dating Timaya?

It's high time the Consumer Protection Council pay you guys a visit for dishing out fake news.
This is misleading. I detest falsehood. Jankara reportage is all one gets here.

NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Nicklaus619(m): 8:43am On Apr 10, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
C dis wan oo....y u con dey tell me now ehh?? Abi Na me send u message nii?? We are talking of how to boot buhari back to daura u r here talking nothing.....no make make i send ogun visit u oo....in fact receive small sef as testing testing

Lols crazy dude, testing testing grin
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by BluntBoy(m): 8:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Coldplay007:

Any regrets in life?

Sometimes ago somebody was quoted as saying that I left Islam and converted to another religion because of my relationship with Timaya. I found it very difficult to believe. It was very much baseless and a mere allegation to tarnish my image. In fact in my entire life that is an incident I am finding it difficult to forget. I am a religious person. I love Islam and whenever I am free I read Hadith of the Holy Prophet a lot.

All Journalists and bloggers will all end up in hell fire.. how can anybody interpret the above as "dating timaya, my greatest regret?.

Beats me. The title is totally misleading. I don't suppose bloggers and journalists can escape hell.
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by martyns303(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2018
danjaD:
1st lie, Timaya is from Bayelsa not Rivers

the article says, "Rivers born", he was born in Rivers and grew up in Rivers. as of when Timaya was born there was NO Bayelsa state.
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by ruffDiamond: 9:00am On Apr 10, 2018
Serve you right miss...hope your puna still dey in order... Many ladies is guarantee to make relationship mistake cos of their mostly wrong orientation and belief about men..I don't want to talk anymore...

But many of them ,even some nairaland ladies will learn in a hard way...

Meanwhile.. Avoid guy with dreadlocks ,and especially one with feminist spirit..they usually make for very poor poor mate in relationship... If you know I mean.it ain't about being handsome, loaded or tall bullshii,but being committed, loyal honest and sacrifice...
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2018
Coldplay007:

Any regrets in life?

Sometimes ago somebody was quoted as saying that I left Islam and converted to another religion because of my relationship with Timaya. I found it very difficult to believe. It was very much baseless and a mere allegation to tarnish my image. In fact in my entire life that is an incident I am finding it difficult to forget. I am a religious person. I love Islam and whenever I am free I read Hadith of the Holy Prophet a lot.

All Journalists and bloggers will all end up in hell fire.. how can anybody interpret the above as "dating timaya, my greatest regret?.

I'm also confused...I read the entire article and didn't see where she said dating timaya was her greatest regret
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Humility017(m): 9:15am On Apr 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
A proud girl
very proud...even those who are really rich like dangote will not boast the way she did...

that's how you know...those who stumble on wealth...

1 Like

Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by beetown(m): 9:16am On Apr 10, 2018
Coldplay007:

Any regrets in life?

asin eh... the thing weak me
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:18am On Apr 10, 2018
Vicdayz:

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/dailynigerian.com/dating-timaya-my-greatest-regret-in-life-ummi-zee-zee/amp/
smh at ur age u nor know who rod u...Timaya wey rod u na aba made oo cuz our own na from bayelsa...Creeks gan gan..By d way d fucck happen for eko...Where everything need verification..
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by SmartPolician: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2018
Everyone that dates Timaya lives to regret it.

His drama with Emprest Njamah is still fresh in our minds

If you watch Timaya perform on stage you will know he's very irresponsible
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 10, 2018
Her words have nothing to do with the title but it's amazing too realize how many didn't read the article and still commented about that "regret". Alarming
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Tolbanks(f): 9:41am On Apr 10, 2018
wi5dom:

:\ undecided

How may i help you
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Shugavee(f): 9:50am On Apr 10, 2018
When timaya dey start life grin
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by kenodrill: 10:00am On Apr 10, 2018
It has come to realization that every girl that has dated ds timaya is always regretting.some hidden truth about ds dude has to be unfolded.
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by wi5dom(m): 10:12am On Apr 10, 2018
Tolbanks:

How may i help you

sorry I no nid ur help. i saw u booking a space with "b" . I just want to say that the letter is not a good omen. Nigerians knows cheesy
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by elonize(m): 10:32am On Apr 10, 2018
I read everything, when did she say she regretted dating timaya,all dis aproko ppo
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Anglojosite7(m): 10:38am On Apr 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
A proud girl
You got it right...proud girl.
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Charleslewizy(m): 10:40am On Apr 10, 2018
I thought i was the only one dat noticed......der matter jst tire person

Sometimes ago somebody was quoted as saying that I left Islam and converted to another religion because of my relationship with Timaya. I found it very difficult to believe. It was very much baseless and a mere allegation to tarnish my image. In fact in my entire life that is an incident I am finding it difficult to forget. I am a religious person. I love Islam and whenever I am free I read Hadith of the Holy Prophet a lot. [/b]

All Journalists and bloggers will all end up in hell fire.. how can anybody interpret the above as "dating timaya, my greatest regret?. [/quote]
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Charleslewizy(m): 10:42am On Apr 10, 2018
elonize:
I read everything, when did she say she regretted dating timaya,all dis aproko ppo

No be small aproko...� blogging
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Iscoalarcon: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2018
Tolbanks:
How e take make the rice wey i dey roast done on time
roast rice grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Countersam(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by danjaD(m): 11:34am On Apr 10, 2018
martyns303:

the article says, "Rivers born", he was born in Rivers and grew up in Rivers. as of when Timaya was born there was NO Bayelsa state.
noted, thanks for the clarity
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Lazzo45(m): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:
Kokan aye��
Lol
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by jackie35(m): 1:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by bisi16(m): 1:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
2min attention seeker
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Noblefirstlady: 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Very proud
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Gavel(m): 1:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Coldplay007:

Any regrets in life?

My sister, I was also shocked when I read the interview and never saw where she said she regretted dating Timaya. And to think that this was pushed to front page without due scrutiny.
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by tunary(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
So Timaya pound you well eh
Re: Ummi Ibrahim Zee-Zee: "Dating Timaya, My Greatest Regret In Life" by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
U enjoyed the paparazzi while it lasted..
Now u r regretting?? Wicked women....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari’s Speech, “Buhari Goofed Big Time In His Speech” / Davido's Aide, Kayode, Beats Airport & Customs Officials, Davido Runs, Hides / D’banj Meets Italian Lady With ‘african Yansh’ In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.