Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

"We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed (26258 Views)

Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / President Buhari Visits Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram In Maiduguri Hospital / Photos Of Soldiers Injured By Shiites During Yesterday's Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by IamHeWrites: 6:25am On Apr 10, 2018
Soldiers who sustained injuries in the fight against Boko Haram insurgents and are receiving medical attention at the 44, Army Referral Hospital, Kaduna, have complained about being left out in the recent special promotions for those fighting insurgents.

The soldiers spoke when Muhammad Muhammad, general officer commander (GOC), 1 division, Nigerian Army, Kaduna, visited them on their sick beds.

The visit of the GOC was part of activities marking the annual West Africa Social Activities (WASA) which held at the parade ground of the 2 battalion, Ribadu cantonment, Kaduna, on Saturday.

The soldiers lamented that despite their sacrifices, they were not included among the over 3000 soldiers recently given special promotions. They also complained about their welfare, saying presently they are incapable of providing for their families.

One of the soldiers told the GOC that his allowance was not paid between February and October 2017. Another soldier said he is currently incapacitated as he can no longer go for any operation to cater for his family.

He appealed to the authorities for financial assistance. While explaining that the visit was part of activities for the WASA, he said their complaints would be forwarded to the chief of army staff, who according to him, is very passionate about the welfare of soldiers and officers.

“I will make a case for you and I will get back to you,” he said.

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/04/weve-been-abandoned-soldiers-injured-by-boko-haram-cries-out-from-sick-bed.html

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by Nwodosis(m): 6:29am On Apr 10, 2018
They will be more pained when they see/hear how the number of Boko Haram terrorists they fought and captured are being released with compensations by the government of the day!

145 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by pyyxxaro: 6:31am On Apr 10, 2018
WHY WOULD A NORMAL PERSON FIGHT FOR THIS DEAD COUNTRY

ME I NOR FIT undecided

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by thesicilian: 6:39am On Apr 10, 2018
These soldiers are just pawns in the big political game between APC and PDP.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 10, 2018
ohhhh..... u av been abandoned.

I can't believe some people are ready to die for what is not worth dieing for ..

it's unfortunate.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by NaoSlay: 9:44am On Apr 10, 2018

Inasmuch you are service g your country , everything is a challenge which you must overcome.

The soldier who made the statement need to be court marshalled .

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by wwwtortoise(m): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2018
There is a saying that goes thus

"when a thief joins you to search for a stolen item, it can never be found".

The ogas at the top are major financiers and stakeholders in the Boko business so what do you guys expect.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by simonlee(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2018
LIVE FROM THE UK

BBC Reporter: How will you define terrorism?

Buhari: The current definition is "any individual or group that uses violence to achieve a political goal"

BBC Reporter: And your administration does not believe that the Fulani Herdsmen fit that definition?

Buhari:

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by Samirana360(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2018
b4 nko...what do u expect?

govt doesn't give a sh!t abt u guys ....Oyo is ur name
Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by Nwakannaya1: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2018
Too bad but this is Nigeria!!
Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by Acidosis(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2018
Lol

You've been used and dumped.
Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by Sarang(f): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Nigeria government sef undecided

Please see my signature
Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by BiafranDel: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2018
Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by MARKETfund: 9:46am On Apr 10, 2018
They'll rather give amnesty to BH than use the money for their treatment and welfare? shocked

Such an unfortunate situation sad

1 Like

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by xamuel17(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2018
Why do Nigerians join the army?

Is it for the love of the country, cash or license to kill?

Bcuz I'm very much certain that if America or Canada gives out free visa, the whole of Nigeria will be empty.... We don't love this country, let no one deceive you... Even the so called politicians don't love the country either.
So why endanger your life for a country that cares less about your well being...

You can never be rich by joining the army... Cuz there are only 3ways to make it in this country
1. Politics
2. Fraud (yahoo)
3. Become a pastor

Forget those lies our parents told us about school and education

Our mumu don do!

5 Likes

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by Tozara(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2018
pyyxxaro:
WHY WOULD A NORMAL PERSON FIGHT FOR THIS DEAD COUNTRY

ME I NOR FIT undecided
You don't have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by Factfinder1(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2018
Buhari Is a failed leader Nigeria is a failed country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by penukz2015(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2018
This is why I refuse to love this country. This soldiers are supposed to be taking care of. Chai I need German visa make I go charge phone

1 Like

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by Tozara(m): 9:48am On Apr 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

Inasmuch you are service g your country , everything is a challenge which you must overcome.

Oponu

2 Likes

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by Tozara(m): 9:49am On Apr 10, 2018
Nigeria is a failed nation indeed.

2 Likes

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by sekundosekundo: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2018
grin Sorry for your foolishness cheesy

The Boko Haram that kept you in that condition are enjoying freedom and alawee from COWhari.

God will punish Buhari and his only son. They will never have peace of mind.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 10, 2018
Sorry na una name. Buhari don't give a fucck abt u. Carry ur Cross n shut d fucck up. U are stuiipidly fighting for a dead entity, while d demonic government is busy releasing the terrorist.

1 Like

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by tico1212(m): 9:51am On Apr 10, 2018
Na dem way... Used and dump

1 Like

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by Okoyeebos: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

The soldier who made the statement need to be court marshalled.

Your parents should have exchanged you for an handfan cos you're more useless than an eunuch's manhood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by phayvoursky(m): 9:53am On Apr 10, 2018
My dear brother in the struggle; I don't understand anymore.

The whole nation has been abandoned.

Our Daddy travel yesterday and him no drop feeding money.

Him no tell us when him de return.

Na God hand we de.

1 Like

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by godofuck231: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2018
H
simonlee:
LIVE FROM THE UK

BBC Reporter: How will you define terrorism?

Buhari: The current definition is "any individual or group that uses violence to achieve a political goal"

BBC Reporter: And your administration does not believe that the Fulani Herdsmen fit that definition?

Buhari:

Lol, no witch doctor can cure self poisoning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by enemachris(m): 9:57am On Apr 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

The soldier who made the statement need to be court marshalled . court marshal for erring out his displeasure and pain? do you know what those guys went through in the battle field against BH? go to the barracks and see the high numbers of widows, cuz of our caused leaders you will understand.

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by sekundosekundo: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

May you be punished any day you cried out for injustice meted at you. Pls say Amen...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by godofuck231: 9:58am On Apr 10, 2018
MARKETfund:
They'll rather give amnesty to BH than use the money for their treatment and welfare? shocked

Such an unfortunate situation sad

It's a lie Muhammad situation

1 Like

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by nonix22(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2018
that your second paragraph deserves a thumb's up
wwwtortoise:
There is a saying that goes thus

"when a thief joins you to search for a stolen item, it can never be found".

The ogas at the top are major financiers and stakeholders in the Boko business so what do you guys expect.

1 Like

Re: "We Have Been Abandoned": Soldiers Injured By Boko Haram Cries Out From Sick Bed by Elin: 9:59am On Apr 10, 2018
grin grin grin Thank God I did not go 4 this year screening which started Yesterday... shocked My Brodas I dream as Dem fire me gun 4 Nyash shocked my Broda as I wake up the Juju wey dey my eye clear by Force, so finally the Plan of my Village pple (i.e) My father's enemies have failed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are All Sowore - Punch / Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark / Presidency: APC Confident Of Victory – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.