Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,026 members, 7,845,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) (40848 Views)

Mikel Obi Gushes Over His Twin Daughters At The Beach (Photos) / Mikel Obi Cooks For His Twin Daughters, Ava & Mia On Their 5th Birthday / Nigerians React To Mikel Obi Playing Argentina Despite Hearing His Dad's Kidnap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by onatisi(m): 3:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
if you no get money
hide your face
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
Axelrod:
My dad reserved his for me.
I have three uncles and two aunts, all five gave birth to twins except my dad. So, any lady who wants to tangle give me a wink

You may want to take some biology classes to find out why. grin

4 Likes

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 3:58pm On Apr 10, 2018
cyndy1000:
Twins are so adorable God bless me with them.
Amen! amd me too
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2018
cyndy1000:
Amen! amd me too(one boy, one girl)
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
iLegendd:
Amen! But when nurses will be telling you "push" you'll be crying cry like a virgin.

Lol.... you think is easy.
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by lloyds(m): 4:28pm On Apr 10, 2018
I like Mikel's style. He married a beautiful and rich lady.

He has been very quiet and looks faithful to his marriage. He seems simply made in life if he continues this way I think.

1 Like

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by shugacain: 4:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
cyndy1000:

come let us do
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Axelrod(m): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Mindfulness:

You may want to take some biology classes to find out why. grin
Nah, we're good! And yeah, he's theirs! He is just sacrificing for his kids.
By the way, you have a dirty mind.
You may want to take some hypo to cleanse it. grin
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by brightlinse(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2018
cyndy1000:
Amen shocked
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
cyndy1000:

You beta pray for a good husband with money first undecided
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by 46arcadez(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
I pray for twin though but i pray more for a lovely wife.
Being an AS as genotype has really killed me.
AA ladies that are ready to marry where art dou
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2018
thunderbabs:

You beta pray for a good husband with money first undecided

God has already install that one for me.

1 Like

Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Anahalu: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
visit home with your kids once
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by stevocracy88(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
NOW THAT YOU ARE PLAYING..... LEARN FROM EBOUE OH. IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.

#DatObuduBoy
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by iLegendd(m): 7:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
cyndy1000:

Lol.... you think is easy.
When you were enjoying the process, was I there? It's easy joor. What a man can do a woman can do it better. tongue Cry cry baby.
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2018
dryakson:
The background captured my attention. Yanki
na China
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by megama: 10:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
galex10:
Cool cool
hmmm. The picture noo complete......hmmmm.loll cool
Re: John Mikel Obi Playing With His Twin Daughters (Photos) by lereinter(m): 10:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
all fotos of obi and his twins are most adorable
God bless them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cortana Predicts Argentina To Beat Netherlands. / Chioma Ajunwa Decorated Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Coach Gernot Rohr Robbed In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.