Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History (19414 Views)

Why Is Playin Video Games A Waste Of Time & Other Forms Of Entertainment Aren't? / Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Blackfire(m): 6:55am On Apr 13, 2018
And some people are somewhere dying for oil...

So called politicians go to abuja cap in hand like agbero for monthly stipends...

Whoever called africa a shi.t.hole must be a prophet.

1 Like

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by psalmson001: 6:56am On Apr 13, 2018
swaqq:
I've played story mode twice, currently playing gta online.

I tell you, playing online is one of the best decision u'll Eva make in gaming.
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Nobody: 6:57am On Apr 13, 2018
Not surprised, the game is out of this world. There is no gamer who hasn't played this game or watched it been played.

1 Like

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Innodon(m): 6:58am On Apr 13, 2018
GET yours for PC and Laptops. Call 08025297131
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by iberrylee(m): 7:00am On Apr 13, 2018
check this out
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by makkosky(m): 7:03am On Apr 13, 2018
Very good
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by GavelSlam: 7:04am On Apr 13, 2018
calebfm:
person wey make the game dey rich, una wey dey play the game dey poor.

baba use ur sense.

But if you don't play games how do you understand the requirements of gamers?
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by olatade(m): 7:06am On Apr 13, 2018
how do i stop from addiction from video games, been a gamer since the days of atari, family com, super nitendo, sega mega drive up till present (ps4). will i still be gaming when i reach my seventies

2 Likes

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by shekauvsbuhari: 7:10am On Apr 13, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
what your people are telling you is that there is no money in playing game. I think they are right. Listen to them
lol. He lacks understanding. Just as their is no money in watching football. N guys be bragging about ronaldo n messi's wealth as if they have a cut from it.

2 Likes

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by abouzaid: 7:11am On Apr 13, 2018
Blackfire:

So called politicians go to abuja cap in hand like agbero for monthly stipends...

Nwanne, oil de your head,like Bill Gates rightly said, The Fg economic recovery plan would fail unless they start investing in human resources development. I don't expect that to happen soon.
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 13, 2018
cool game.. At least I played liberty city, San Andreas and vice city that year.
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by olatade(m): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2018
crisycent:

Typical poor man mentality.....how we take dey poor? I buy game for £40 mean say I poor? The entertainment I dey get from am nkor? The person wen make d game make am to remain poor?

Why I dey even folo you talk sef? You get DVD sef? Talkless of PS4?

No mind the baga. I can still recall the expression on my wifee's face after I'd told her i brought uncharted 4 for 25k, she was like i purchased a single CD for that amount of cash shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Nobody: 7:14am On Apr 13, 2018
olatade:
how do i stop from addiction from video games, been a gamer since the days of atari, family com, super nitendo, sega mega drive up till present (ps4). will i still be gaming when i reach my seventies
Go see a therapist.
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by seunadeolu(m): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2018
WaywardSon:
GTA V Has Apparently Made More Money Than Any Movie in History.
-More than Titanic
-More than Avatar
-More than anything Marvel/Dc/Disney/Warner Bros. has ever produced
-GTA V has sold 90 million Units worldwide. That's an estimated $6 billion dollars in profit for Rockstar Games the company behind the hit game back in 2013.

And my people said there is no money in gaming.

Cao
Mynd44

OP Kindly correct that from your write up
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Adeloye88(m): 7:14am On Apr 13, 2018
GTA 5 is a nice game
I have the PC software, but no licence key to unlock, anybody with licence key or how to get true key pls help out
Thanks in anticipation
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2018
Blackfire:

We will continue to be backwards if we continue accusing the government of everything. The people can rise up to its potentials if only they are enlightened. I don't see anyone stopping anybody from developing advanced games in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by swaqq(m): 7:20am On Apr 13, 2018
psalmson001:

I tell you, playing online is one of the best decision u'll Eva make in gaming.
but sadly I play lonely. Nigeria have no psn
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Obierika(m): 7:26am On Apr 13, 2018
Grand Theft Auto my ass...who cares?
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2018
At least I never paid for it grin I got it for free

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by nelsonebby(m): 7:34am On Apr 13, 2018
swaqq:
I've played story mode twice, currently playing gta online.
Did you update your gta v before you could play online?
I use a ps4
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Hemjayy: 7:37am On Apr 13, 2018
calebfm:

baba use ur sense.

Seun weh get Nairaland dey rich,u weh dey surf dey poor.. "baba use ur sense".

Naija mentality sha.

1 Like

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Afobear: 7:38am On Apr 13, 2018
shekauvsbuhari:
lol. He lacks understanding. Just as their is no money in watching football. N guys be bragging about ronaldo n messi's wealth as if they have a cut from it.
just as there is no money in canvassing for politicians and also watching movies . You are unwise

1 Like

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by ItzBIM(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2018
Vanquay:
Its the best game I have ever played really nice storyline that's what you get when you take your time to make art..6yrs later people are still buying but OP more than half of that money like 4bn is from its online mode...

Try and play the uncharted 4 the thief’s end. Best game ever

1 Like

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by DirewolfofStark(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2018
uddeze:
I've had this game for months now i still never ready to play am. I don't really like the GTA series that's why.

If you no like am dash me. I dey look for affordable gaming lap top I go take use play am.
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Jethrolite(m): 7:38am On Apr 13, 2018
calebfm:

baba use ur sense.
Nigerians no see money buy the game self. Most people have hdd copy without owning the CD.

1 Like

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 13, 2018
justojunai:
Use to love it back when they weren't biased
Lazy Scammer.
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by Neoteny(m): 7:44am On Apr 13, 2018
WaywardSon:
GTA V Has Apparently Made More Money Than Any Movie in History.
-More than Titanic
-More than Avatar
-More than anything Marvel/Dc/Disney/Warner Bros. has ever produced
-GTA V has sold 90 million Units worldwide. That's an estimated $6 billion dollars in profit for Rockstar Games the company behind the hit game back in 2013.

And my people said there is no money in gaming.

Cao
Mynd44

This is very, very old news
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by slex(m): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2018
Gta 5 best game ever. Watch dogs not bad either.
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by sawdi: 7:48am On Apr 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
Not surprised, GTA V is the bomb men, i don't like doing the missions, i just jack that Bugatti lookalike and cruise the vast map, go hunting with trev or scuba diving, i miss those days cool

Are you a geh?
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by mhisbliss(f): 7:56am On Apr 13, 2018
sawdi:

Are you a geh?

cheesyAm a boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / Answer Questions And Win A Recharge Card Read Details Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.