Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History (19408 Views)

Why Is Playin Video Games A Waste Of Time & Other Forms Of Entertainment Aren't? / Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by WhoBeThisMan: 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
Charles478:

How much have u made for being a member of nairaland?
how does that relate?
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by esaias1(m): 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
crisycent:

Typical poor man mentality.....how we take dey poor? I buy game for £40 mean say I poor? The entertainment I dey get from am nkor? The person wen make d game make am to remain poor?

Why I dey even folo you talk sef? You get DVD sef? Talkless of PS4?
the rhymes tho
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by JeffreyJames(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
how much have you made?

I don't play games to make money from it. I have other businesses I do to make money. However those who play for money are making it
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by swaqq(m): 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
nelsonebby:

Did you update your gta v before you could play online?
I use a ps4
yes I updated it. It was about 2.3gb. Ps3 though
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by swaqq(m): 4:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
psalmson001:

Nah, there is.
If ure using PS3, it works perfectly well.
If its a PS4, u have to buy PSN subscription.

Also, ur ISP matters also. For example, ntel wasn't supporting PSN before, but that has been sorted out. MTN also got suspended from accessing PSN, but its been resolved.
I use swift4g and sometimes airtel, and they connect to PSN perfectly.
I connect to psn, what I meant is that, I can't play online with other players
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by nelsonebby(m): 5:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
swaqq:
yes I updated it. It was about 2.3gb. Ps3 though
Mine is showing around 13 Gb to update
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by swaqq(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
nelsonebby:

Mine is showing around 13 Gb to update
haa, I no understand o
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by cao(f): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
pinkydove:

Please does it have Android version?
No. And if anybody tells you otherwise, it's a lie - it's a San Andreas mod.
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by pinkydove: 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
cao:

No. And if anybody tells you otherwise, it's a lie - it's a San Andreas mod.
alright, thanks
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by PotatoSalad(m): 5:58am On Apr 14, 2018
WhoBeThisMan:
what your people are telling you is that there is no money in playing game. I think they are right. Listen to them
Tell that to PewDiePie
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by WaywardSon(m): 7:12am On Apr 14, 2018
seunadeolu:

OP Kindly correct that from your write up
theres nothing to correct, no media title has grossed 4bn dollars talkless of 6bn
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by calebfm(m): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2018
stewatt:

You that you are not playing it, how rich are you.. O D E
I was once in ur shoes. I no knw why truth always dey pain una

E.W.U
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by calebfm(m): 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2018
khalhokage:

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever read.
because you are stupid. and you find it hard to fathom the truth in a write up.

taink you.
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by calebfm(m): 1:22pm On Apr 14, 2018
crisycent:

Typical poor man mentality.....how we take dey poor? I buy game for £40 mean say I poor? The entertainment I dey get from am nkor? The person wen make d game make am to remain poor?

Why I dey even folo you talk sef? You get DVD sef? Talkless of PS4?
I no need dey follow you argue wetin I get and wetin I no get. but you knw u shot urself in the foot aiit? first of boasting of $40 as if it's $4,000, and after wasting ur monthly salary of $40 enriching the pocket of the producer, your time meant to work harder to change your fortune, u re busy using that to play game later you will say village people dey follow una.

ps: don't think everyone on nairaland is as poor as you guys, just advising you guys to do something meaning with your time and and money. get over me boy.

PEACE
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by calebfm(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
GavelSlam:

But if you don't play games how do you understand the requirements of gamers?

cos I was once a gamer wen I was stupid.

but gone are those days
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by calebfm(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
Hemjayy:

Seun weh get Nairaland dey rich,u weh dey surf dey poor.. "baba use ur sense".
Naija mentality sha.
I don't know seun's net worth neither you mine, so boy be humble and sit down.
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by khalhokage(m): 3:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
calebfm:

because you are stupid.
and you find it hard to fathom the truth in a write up.

taink you.
lol,
You know said something stupid, why are you frothing at the mouth because someone called you out on it?
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by khalhokage(m): 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
PotatoSalad:

Tell that to PewDiePie

He should tell that to theRadbrad and also Ninja the Drake played fortnite with earlier this month.
These are people making millions of dollars every month playing games
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by crisycent: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2018
calebfm:

I no need dey follow you argue wetin I get and wetin I no get. but you knw u shot urself in the foot aiit? first of boasting of $40 as if it's $4,000, and after wasting ur monthly salary of $40 enriching the pocket of the producer, your time meant to work harder to change your fortune, u re busy using that to play game later you will say village people dey follow una.

ps: don't think everyone on nairaland is as poor as you guys, just advising you guys to do something meaning with your time and and money. get over me boy.

PEACE

Village man...I wrote £40 not $40....you don't even know the difference....hahahahaha...if I can spend £40 on something to entertain myself; it means it’s not a problem for me.

Sorry I forgot the £ sign is not available on Tecno phones grin grin
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by calebfm(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2018
khalhokage:

lol,
You know said something stupid, why are you frothing at the mouth because someone called you out on it?

I'm sorry man but all what you wrote there are gibberish, try to work on ur English Mr.

taink you.
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by calebfm(m): 5:30pm On Apr 14, 2018
crisycent:

Village man...I wrote £40 not $40....you don't even know the difference....hahahahaha...if I can spend £40 on something to entertain myself; it means it’s not a problem for me.

Sorry I forgot the £ sign is not available on Tecno phones grin grin

for ur info city man that's a cheap point bruv, picking on the dollar($) and pounds sign (£). also it really shows you are trying to act rich cos people transact or buy stuffs online with the dollar and not with pounds only if u I the kingdom of which I know you are not, so be acting rich and be deceiving urself you hear? kwantinue.

and lastly I do not use a tecno and what if I does, is it meant for animals? so Mr man help me help you by getting the Bleep outta here.
slow poke
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by crisycent: 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
calebfm:

for ur info city man that's a cheap point bruv, picking on the dollar($) and pounds sign (£). also it really shows you are trying to act rich cos people transact or buy stuffs online with the dollar and not with pounds only if u I the kingdom of which I know you are not, so be acting rich and be deceiving urself you hear? kwantinue.

and lastly I do not use a tecno and what if I does, is it meant for animals? so Mr man help me help you by getting the Bleep outta here.
slow poke

Your English Na DIE!!!! Why should I be acting rich? To prove a point to who? You? You can’t even express yourself in simple English.

I know you buy things on aliexpress and pay in dollars grin grin....but manage these coins from my outing today...e fit feed you for one week cool

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by khalhokage(m): 6:47pm On Apr 14, 2018
calebfm:

I'm sorry man but all what you wrote there are gibberish, try to work on ur English Mr.

taink you.

Hahahahahaha grin
I should work on my English? Hahahahahaha grin grin grin

So you don't even understand what I said? Ye!

taink you too grin
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by sokar(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Calebfm, I've been reading your comments.

So after everything wey you don talk, you dey watch match and you no get money?

Hypocrite

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by calebfm(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
sokar:
Calebfm, I've been reading your comments.

So after everything wey you don talk, you dey watch match and you no get money?

Hypocrite

hahahahaha do not be moved by social media punk.

I posted a picture for you to see that pple act poor on social media doesn't make them poor but for likes, but it's not worth it.

keep believing the lies brother.

taink you
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by calebfm(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
crisycent:

Your English Na DIE!!!! Why should I be acting rich? To prove a point to who? You? You can’t even express yourself in simple English.

I know you buy things on aliexpress and pay in dollars grin grin....but manage these coins from my outing today...e fit feed you for one week cool

brother that English is too hard for you to comprehend, it's not ur everyday English and mind you, feed ur family first.

taink you
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by crisycent: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2018
calebfm:

brother that English is too hard for you to comprehend, it's not ur everyday English and mind you, feed ur family first.

taink you

Hahahahahahaha.....even if i does!!!! Hungry baśtard
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by calebfm(m): 8:04pm On Apr 14, 2018
crisycent:

Hahahahahahaha.....even if i does!!!! Hungry baśtard
yea I am a hungry bastard, are you satisfied now?
bye.
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by cao(f): 6:54pm On Apr 16, 2018
Calebfm. You get time. Just like you enjoy spending your free time on NL. Some of us enjoy ours by playing videos games. Some folks like to waste/invest their money on bets. Some will root for football teams like their lives depended on it, even though Messi, Ronaldo & co don't know they exist. We're all different folks, we enjoy different things. Oh and £ & $ are two different currencies, £40 is not the same as $40.

Anywho, GTA V don hammer thanks to the continued support of GTA Online with its DLCs and premium in-title currency.

1 Like

Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by DSHADOWWALKER: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
Its the best game I have ever played really nice storyline that's what you get when you take your time to make art..6yrs later people are still buying but OP more than half of that money like 4bn is from its online mode...

reallythat is the worst story line of any game in the GTA series
Re: GTA V Is The Highest Selling Piece Of Entertainment In History by WaywardSon(m): 11:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
WhoBeThisMan:
what your people are telling you is that there is no money in playing game. I think they are right. Listen to them
lol this comment did not age well at all. Ever heard of Gamefi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Easy Puzzle, Test Your Intelligence / Superman Vs Kratos Vs Goku Whowillwin? / Answer Questions And Win A Recharge Card Read Details Inside.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.