Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,068 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

#bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina (49671 Views)

Bbnaija: Nina Ends Her Relationship With Miracle In Tears / BBNaija: Why I May End My Relationship With Miracle – Nina / BBNaija: Nina Had MouthAction With Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by manuelbreez(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Itzonlyme:
This shit could happen to anybody.. She is just confused
>:u better use your head young lady

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by psychologist(m): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
Foolish44:

Nothing is kinder than telling you to

Rest in Peace angry

Chelsea fan spotted
Children of hate angry
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by nkaychee: 10:27pm On Apr 10, 2018
psychologist:
I am a Barcelona fan
Mention me with kind words, because my chest is paining me already cry
eh yah. take heart
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by vroy(m): 10:34pm On Apr 10, 2018
psychologist:
I am a Barcelona fan
dont worry next year is your year n if only messi can score tap in OR penalties he would have saved you
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by henryhemon(m): 10:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
Daft girl! Isn't she an Owerri girl?? Owerri is the New Sodom n Gomorrah. They 're about money, n you they get laid, money for hand back for ground.
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2018
Edakun what happened to Barcelona
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Nedfed(m): 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2018
OneCorner:
mumu girl...
very slow and foolish
You got it mehnnnnnnn
Even slow in talking
Neva knw if her mum denied her of breast milk grin

Ko sha rara like Alex and Cee-c wey sha prapra
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by alen4smith(m): 10:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
BishopIkedi:
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate, Nina has said the show host, Ebuka has damaged her relationship with fellow housemate, Miracle and her boyfriend Collins.

Nina lamented the question put to her by Ebuka.

Ebuka had asked her how strong her relationship with Miracle was and if it would continue outside the show.

Ebuka further insisted to know if she could call Miracle her boyfriend. Responding, Nina refused to call Miracle her boyfriend, but rather said he was “My best friend. My everything.”

She said her relationship with Miracle was now in serious confusion as a result of the said question.

Nina now fears she may lose both Collins and Miracle, her two boyfriends, with the way she responded to Ebuka.

On Tuesday, she revealed to fellow housemate, Alex that Miracle has been angry with her because of her response to Ebuka.

She further explained to Alex that, “I could not call Miracle my boyfriend because I did not want to disrespect Collins. But now I feel bad.

“I would have told Ebuka Miracle was my boyfriend and that I love him.

“I wish Ebuka would ask me same question next Sunday so that I’ll correct myself.”

In the reality show, Miracle and Nina had shared kisses, had showers together and at least. cuddle every night, with something that looks like actual sex.

Alex, however, advised Nina to keep her relationship to herself and stop giving people what to talk about.

She said, “When you are asked about your relationship with Miracle, reply from your heart. Tell them what you want to tell them.”

Alex told her she should not be fast in responding to such questions because she doesn’t know what may happen outside the show.

She added that, “It may be that you have no relationship again outside. And you never can tell if you and Miracle would continue.”

Watch videos here: https://www.bishopikediblog.com/2018/04/bbnaija-ebuka-has-damaged-my.html
she is a cheat!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
Meekdon:

but i dont know why i like her
OSU attraction syndrome grin grin grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by ashawopikin(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2018
psychologist:
I am a Barcelona fan
eya sorry tongue

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Noblefirstlady: 10:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
She doesn't want to lose on both ends so she wants to confuse the guys
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by KushLyon(m): 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
working for GT bank, but still trying to receive salary from first Bank... confirmed oleburuku

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by adegeye38(m): 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2018
the girl is so dumb, not my type of girl at all, a girl u cant hold meaningful and intellectual conversation with for 1 minute

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by ObaroFaisal(m): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hoe lo show. ... Owerri oko ashiwo...
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by babslepe: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2018
My peeps out there if your friend or partner is a liar,cheat ,a dirty person or a clepto you can condone such person but if your friend or partner is shameless run as far as your legs can carry you cause it is only a shameless partner that would go and steal or cheat in the wrong places this case is just a perfect example this girl called Nina is just shameless .Oga Collins by now you don’t need a juju priest or a scientist to tell you what you need to do

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Edusouls(m): 11:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
many unclean spirits reside inside this vessel called nina,making her speak in different confused voices,men having sex with her your name is sorry....cos you are getting a share of demonic confusion in your life.....
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Troublemaker007(m): 12:09am On Apr 11, 2018
kaydp:
She made it seem like it's normal

As in eh! Fear gals of this generation.
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 12:17am On Apr 11, 2018
confused and dull lady. If na me be the Collins guy, i go accept her back, fvck her toto like mad. Ode omo
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Oyebee91(m): 12:20am On Apr 11, 2018
decatalyst:

Maybe cuz 'dull' is not far from you too

grin
oh my!!!!!!too epic! !!!you just mended my heartbreak Barcelona gave me tonight

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by PStacks(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2018
You want to eat your cake and have it
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Oyebee91(m): 12:21am On Apr 11, 2018
psychologist:
I am a Barcelona fan
you are not alone cry
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Stanleysteno(m): 12:46am On Apr 11, 2018
decatalyst:

Maybe cuz 'dull' is not far from you too

grin
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not faint... What kinda savage level is this... Guy if nobody want tell you the truth, I go tell you, you are very wicked...
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by donqx: 1:24am On Apr 11, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Fitnessman(m): 2:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Sorry hun!!
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by sindan: 3:12am On Apr 11, 2018
MsLalasticlala:
Bitch has gone mad!

Nowadays teenagers don't have what we call self control and they are absolutely creative and shot in the breast that they are absolutely creative and shot by wave making photographer and the photo shoots are � and the photo shoots are absolutely adorable in the name of the movie as from 13th of April instead of hitting the Cinema's on their favorite fashion fashion day in the world celebrates Easter holiday season is over and you can find ur on the beach and a loose designers wedding dress up � in the name of the...

I have said my mind

You actually didn't say anything sad
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Nobody: 4:30am On Apr 11, 2018
babslepe:
My peeps out there if your friend or partner is a liar,cheat ,a dirty person or a clepto you can condone such person but if your friend or partner is shameless run as far as your legs can carry you cause it is only a shameless partner that would go and steal or cheat in the wrong places this case is just a perfect example this girl called Nina is just shameless .Oga Collins by now you don’t need a juju priest or a scientist to tell you what you need to do

I swear if I was Collins, I'd make sure the stupid girl pays dearly for it. She represents what most Naija girls are. Hardened cheats!!
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by bizznew: 4:43am On Apr 11, 2018
Nickijoy:
Don't even know what to say self.... Been awhile since I visited nairaland�
welcome
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:26am On Apr 11, 2018
tyson98:
Confused girl very dull
I pity her, with a regular show of shame in public sexapades with Miracle.
Check my signature and Call/Chat with us.
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by DSoj(m): 6:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Asawoooooooo grin grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by Nickijoy(f): 6:35am On Apr 11, 2018
bizznew:
welcome
Thank you jare..
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by oruma19: 6:37am On Apr 11, 2018
Ebuka don enta Nina problem. No wonder they called it double wahala...ebuka, u don scata pple relationship o, beta rearrange am before Nina die for ur neck..
Re: #bbnaija: Ebuka Has Damaged My Relationship With Miracle, My Boyfriend – Nina by iamfromlagos(f): 6:41am On Apr 11, 2018
Dutchey:
champions league belongs here
yes o! am a Barca fan but I'd say Liverpool team is the best in Europe right now and most entertaining too. Klopp is the deal now. YNWA!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kande Gao: Meet Chinese Journalist That Broadcast In Hausa Fluently / BBNaija: Gedoni Flirts With Venita, Khafi's Fans Call Him 'Dog, Playboy' (Photos / Ebuka Reacts As Nigerians Kick Against Airing BB Titans During 2022 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.