Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

The Holy Bible, A Source Of Wisdom - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Holy Bible, A Source Of Wisdom (872 Views)

Shocking Discovery About NIV Bible. (a Must-read For True Believers) / Article Of Faith: The Bible: A Book Of Wheat And Weeds, By Femi Aribisala / Is The Holy Bible A Fiction? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Holy Bible, A Source Of Wisdom by trusmile(m): 10:27am On May 13, 2010
Most times it gives me inspiration, more than i could imagine. [Wisdom is the principal thing, therefore get wisdom and in all your getting, get understanding]
Re: The Holy Bible, A Source Of Wisdom by Kay17: 10:46am On May 13, 2010
Or rather feeds your dogma.
Re: The Holy Bible, A Source Of Wisdom by karbarsar(m): 10:58am On May 13, 2010
Yes, the Bible- Believer inspiration brings life eternal kiss
Re: The Holy Bible, A Source Of Wisdom by Maykelly(f): 11:16am On May 14, 2010
[size=20pt]The only Book of Life in the whole world.[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Holy Bible, A Source Of Wisdom by trusmile(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2010
It chastise, give correction and guidiance in all things and manner. Lead one to greater and magnificent achievements. Throughly the greatest book in the whole wide world.
Re: The Holy Bible, A Source Of Wisdom by Kay17: 3:01pm On May 14, 2010
also inspiration for bloodthirsty demons like Hitler and Joshua.

(1) (Reply)

Reprisals For Today's Christmas Day Bombings In Nigeria / My Brothers And Sisters Be Warn Of The Mark / Are You Surprised About Pastor Chris Okotie’s Divorce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.