Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,386 members, 7,850,382 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

"I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle (29416 Views)

FSARS Officials Arresting A Man In Edo Caught On Camera (Video) / Man Trying To Sell Female Panties For N300K In Edo, Caught (Photos) / Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by phranklyn92(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Yb
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by momentum85(m): 11:49am On Apr 11, 2018
see him head like aki oyibo, mteeew!
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Kill him jare
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by GavelSlam: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2018
This one just camouflages under the canopy of herdsmen. Born in Kogi, lives in Auchi but has been kidnapping for 4 years.

I can get you the 4 years is probably half of the number of years he's been into active crime.

100 million made amongst his gang yet looks scruffy and unwilling to leave crime.

Pathetic excuse for a human being.

Off with his head.
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by okolet(m): 11:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Please let us Open our Bible to Roman chapter (3) Versus Barca (0)... And it reads because of Messi and Proud Barca Fans , Barcelona perished....

Meanwhile....Man City Vs Liverpool:

Jesus Scored 1 Goal and Mohammed replied with 1 Goal too... Case closed!!

#YNWA
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by Ekoishome: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2018
This even makes it more imperative to ban open grazing so we can know who is who! Since criminals have now infiltrated the herdsmen who do legitimate business!
Ranching should be the way forward for the benefit all including the legitimate herdsmen as ranching will curb rustling!
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by wickedworld: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmm, fulani is our problem now

1 Like

Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 11, 2018
Is it just me that notices the semblance between this guy and one popular Retired General

1 Like

Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by AreaFada2: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
I keep saying that many people into violent crimes in Edo are from outside Edo state.

all still very evil weather from within or without.
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by AreaFada2: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
prince3009:
Is it just me that notices the semblance between this guy and one popular Retired General

grin grin grin
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by jacyhelen(f): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
priscaangel:
I’ve made over N100m from kidnapping, says herdsman in Edo

BENIN—THE Edo State Police Command, yesterday, paraded a notorious kidnapper, Muritala Umaru, who confessed to have made over N100 million from kidnapping.

Muritala Umaru notorious kidnapper in Edo paraded yesterday by the Edo state police command
Umaru, who also is a herdsman, was apprehended with an AK-47 rifle, breech number KO340119 and 10 rounds of 7.62mm ammunition.

The suspect disclosed that he began kidnapping four years ago in Okenne, Kogi States, and had participated in several other kidnappings across Edo State.

Muritala admitted to own some cattle and that his gang has 10 AK47 rifles with which they carry out kidnapping.

Confession

He confessed that one “big man we call Chief in one community is the one that always gave us identities of victims before we strike.”

The suspected kidnapper said they realized N10 million from one of their victims, even as he pledged to cooperate with the Police.

On what happened to some of their victims, he said it was his boss that is responsible for the killing of their victims, when they refuse to cooperate.

His words: “I am married. I stay in Auchi, but I was born in Lokoja, Kogi State. I am into kidnapping. I have been into kidnapping for four years. I started in Lokoja. I have kidnapped over 50 persons.

“We kidnap them when they are travelling. There is one man that used to give us target. I collected N3 million in our last work. It is my oga that kill people. He has killed many people. We operate in Auchi, Ekpoma, Okenne and other places.

Police Commissioner

Edo State Police Commissioner, Babatunde Kokumo, described him as a kidnapper, who disguised as one of the herdsmen.

“The man has been in and out of prison. He has kidnapped in Edo and other states. The prison official he kidnapped identified him.”

Meanwhile, a welder who was on Monday rescued from kidnappers den at Afuze in Owan East local government, Mr. Idirisu Mohammed, has identified an herdsman, Abubakar Ilyasu as one of his abductors.

Mr. Idirisu said Abubakar was sent by his abductors to buy food for them from town while they remained in the bush.

“This one that was nabbed was sent to buy food. Before he came, the rescued team has arrived and the food was with him.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/04/ive-made-over-n100m-from-kidnapping-says-herdsman-in-edo/

pls leave him oooooo,His brother is the President of the zoo
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by wellmax(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Umaru, who also is a herdsman, was apprehended with an AK-47 rifle, breech number KO340119 and 10 rounds of 7.62mm ammunition.
Edo State Police Commissioner, Babatunde Kokumo, described him as a kidnapper, who disguised as one of the herdsmen.
What is the Police saying, or is it the journalist. They seem confused
He confessed that one “big man we call Chief in one community is the one that always gave us identities of victims before we strike. On what happened to some of their victims, he said it was his boss that is responsible for the killing of their victims, when they refuse to cooperate.”
Sponsor is a local
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by brymobello1: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
chuose2:
When Bosun Emmanuel exposed the islamic plans of APC and Fulani people , many abused him
Now we can all see he was telling the truth.

Which means when Adeboyr released a letter calling his revelations wicked, Adeboye was lying.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-0fqVWbAH45I/WJMoRv_O7PI/AAAAAAAAADs/UJJVFd8N0oQnEBUwv4t-iObItSkSWv9UgCPcB/s1600/latest%2Bletter%2Bcropped%2Bfinal.png[/img]

My own is that I lay the blame for Buhari coming to power at Adeboye & RCCG's door.
Showing u that Redeemed is not of God.
no need to Islamise his crime acts, Evans is an igbo and possibly a Christian but no one judged him base on his religion.
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by tungamaje: 12:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Those of you who always counter stories of Fulani highway robbers should now cover your faces in shame. This Muritala of a thing is also a herdsman who leaves his cows in their camp to kidnap for millions. A friend told me a story about how they were robbed along Okenne Lokoja road by these herdsmen. One of the lanky Fulani robbers was shouting at them, 'Give me my money!' After robbing them of their laptops, ipads, phones as well as money, they ran back into the bush. But when you tell people this type of stories, they will say people are just tarnishing the image of harmless Fulanis because robbing is not in their blood.
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by lloyds(m): 12:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
See how he is smiling. . These guys have so much strong backing from powers from d top.
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by uwajeh(m): 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
I read through the whole article and I didn't see anywhere where he identified himself as a herder.

When the kidnapper, robber, murderer e.t.c. is a Northerner he's automatically identified as a fulani herdsman if the person is from another part of the country his identity is not revealed and he's only identified as a criminal.

When will we stop this idiotic profiling?!!

1 Like

Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by rhythyson: 1:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
soberdrunk:
............and yet you look like one of the characters in a UN video asking people to donate to support the fight against world hunger. Come keep head like Nissan Micra break pad........ angry Person way them suppose mix hydraulic oil and sniper inside garri give make he chop.....

grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by delishpot: 1:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
If you say Fulani herdsmen people are also into kidnapping, their supporters will say it is a lie that people are just giving Fulani herdsmen a bad name.
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
I don't believe this bullcrap story one but.
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He should be released on the condition that he will invest the 100million in Nigeria thereby creating employment through it.
yes sir,and kidnapp your daughter later on
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by somehow: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ok, thanks because I also can't find that.
uwajeh:
I read through the whole article and I didn't see anywhere where he identified himself as a herder.

When the kidnapper, robber, murderer e.t.c. is a Northerner he's automatically identified as a fulani herdsman if the person is from another part of the country his identity is not revealed and he's only identified as a criminal.

Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by somehow: 1:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please o, where on the article was it stated that he's a Fulani man or you believe all herdsmen are Fulani?

delishpot:
If you say Fulani herdsmen people are also into kidnapping, their supporters will say it is a lie that people are just giving Fulani herdsmen a bad name.

gabe:
I thot they said the kidnappers and killers are from Niger?

tungamaje:
Those of you who always counter stories of Fulani highway robbers should now cover your faces in shame. This Muritala of a thing is also a herdsman who leaves his cows in their camp to kidnap for millions. A friend told me a story about how they were robbed along Okenne Lokoja road by these herdsmen. One of the lanky Fulani robbers was shouting at them, 'Give me my money!' After robbing them of their laptops, ipads, phones as well as money, they ran back into the bush. But when you tell people this type of stories, they will say people are just tarnishing the image of harmless Fulanis because robbing is not in their blood.
wickedworld:
Hmmm, fulani is our problem now
firo08:
Buhari's men... north is really the problem of Nigeria.
anonymuz:
See his dry head. Heartless Fulani idiot like their oga who's currently doing medical checkup in London
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by delishpot: 1:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
somehow:

Please o, where on the article was it stated that he's a Fulani man or you believe all herdsmen are Fulani?

My mistake. But for sure he looks Fulani not Yoruba or Igbo Muslim. I bet your balls he is Fulani.
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by pennylland: 1:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
IF YOU'RE A FARMERS IN NIGERIA YOUR NOT SAFE FULANI WILL ATTACK YOU,
IF SAID YOU'RE A TRAVELER YOU'RE NOT SAFE,JUST BECAUSE THEIR PATRON IS IN POWER
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by ThatFairGuy: 1:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
Trouble maker
chuose2:
When Bosun Emmanuel exposed the islamic plans of APC and Fulani people , many abused him

Which means when Adeboyr released a letter calling his revelations wicked, Adeboye was lying.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-0fqVWbAH45I/WJMoRv_O7PI/AAAAAAAAADs/UJJVFd8N0oQnEBUwv4t-iObItSkSWv9UgCPcB/s1600/latest%2Bletter%2Bcropped%2Bfinal.png[/img]

My own is that I lay the blame for Buhari coming to power at Adeboye & RCCG's door.

Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by Suplexx: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
chuose2:

Can you not see he said he started his kidnapping from Jonathan’s time?

1 Like

Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by tungamaje: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
uwajeh:

@uwajeh, please see where it was confirmed he is a herder.
Muritala Umaru notorious kidnapper in Edo paraded yesterday by the Edo state police command

Muritala admitted to own some cattle and that his gang has 10 AK47 rifles with which they carry out kidnapping.[/b
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by MrMakaveli20(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Looks like the old haggard version of Yul Edochie
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by jayraster(m): 2:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
See as d fulani man fresh...
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by somehow: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
He's from Kogi, purge your mindset sir
delishpot:

My mistake. But for sure he looks Fulani not Yoruba or Igbo Muslim. I bet your balls he is Fulani.
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by semyman: 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
He has been in and out of prison, judiciary, your judgement is soon even on your children before your eyes. Keep releasing criminals
Re: "I Have Made N100m From Kidnapping" - Herdsman In Edo Caught With AK-47 Rifle by Obason22(m): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
This Rev.father are still missing, he was kidnapped while going back to his parish at ebilo Auchi and since then nobody have heard from him. father Johnboscco we are still waiting for ur return.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnapper Arrested In Imo State, Reveals How Many Victims His Gang Has Killed / 28-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 8-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (Photo) / Gunman Subdued While Trying To Shoot Pastor During US Church Service (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.