Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m (33866 Views)

Nigeria’s Population To Overtake China’s By 2100 –University Of Washington Study / There’re 198m Nigerians –NPC / NPC Puts Nigeria’s Life Expectancy At 52 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m by mikolo80: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Biggie225:
198m Without conducting a credible census...
Nigéria is a fraudlent entity.... Fact
no need
use growth rate
Re: NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m by mikolo80: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
JasonScolari:
198millon with a daft president who paid deaf ear to the wailings, yelling and yearnings of his citizens?

they did not wail effectively loud enough

With a terrorist that has successfully disvirgined the sanctity of the land and foisted untold sufferings all over?

this country disvirgined teyteytey

With a heartless commander-in-chief of the marauding fulani herdsmen that have waged war against the helpless?

why do the choose to be helpkless

Mr. Eze Duruiheoma and his contingent of Morons should go to hell with their report.....
coman carry dem to the hell na
Re: NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m by mikolo80: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
who hol' you? from leading?
Unlimited22:
And we can't produce anyone apart from Buhari to lead us.
Re: NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m by mikolo80: 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
WhiteApple:
Nigeria needs to grow not in size, but in depth.
Education not school should be our starting point.
True learning and education.

We don't have a system, neither an educational system , nor an education.

I mean look at WASSCE
what is wrong with it
Re: NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m by mikolo80: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
akoaki:
We need some responsible organisations to caution our leaders. They are fond of churning out bogus and unverified figures. Sorry for nigeria.
how is it bogus
180 million
growth rate of 3% times 10 years=30%=54million
54 + 180= 240million so 198 milllion is conservative

1 Like

Re: NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m by Kingspin(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
How can Nigeria make progress when we cannot even count yourselves. Nigeria is bigger then an arm robbery.
Re: NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m by Fatherofdragons: 9:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
hmmmm
Re: NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m by Fatherofdragons: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
RichDad1:
Nope � [s]Boko haram = 1 million Ipob. = 2 million Total. = 3 million [/s]
U ARE A BIG FOOL
Re: NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m by tarano: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please break this country.
Re: NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m by RichDad1(m): 12:02am On Apr 12, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
U ARE A BIG FOOL
Why the painments? Lol
I guess you’re one of them 2ftx2ft ipork members at Ariaria? cheesy
Ndo
Re: NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m by Fatherofdragons: 12:14am On Apr 12, 2018
RichDad1:

Why the painments? Lol
I guess you’re one of them 2ftx2ft ipork members at Ariaria? cheesy
Ndo
and I guess u are also one of the skull mining, amala eating, vulture looking, stunted AFONJA in the brown roof republic, kpele. tongue tongue
Re: NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m by RichDad1(m): 12:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Fatherofdragons:
and I guess u are also one of the skull mining, amala eating, vulture looking, stunted AFONJA in the brown roof republic, kpele. tongue tongue
- I don’t know what you meant by “Skull mining” or is it the type at Okija shrine?
- The same amala your kinsmen are coming in droves to eat in Lagos and every other SW states?
- Look in the mirror or your kinsmen faces , what do you see? Let your conscience judge you (if you’ve got any)
- I won’t blame you for this misinformation. For the sake of all sensible and responsible Igbo person, I’ll let this pass to avoid stereotyping the good ones.
- Which one is better ; brown roof houses or palm fond huts ? cheesy grin
Re: NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m by ucholaDonald(m): 5:43am On Apr 12, 2018
Islie:

I have not Not travellled out of this country .how can I be in my house with my family and they have released census ?? Nigeria which way

http://thenationonlineng.net/npc-puts-nigerias-population-at-198m/

Re: NPC Puts Nigeria’s Population At 198m by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:45am On Apr 12, 2018
so with all the death in nigeria we are still increasing in population abi it seem like ori yin tidaru.you better wait for census period before you start calculating nonsense nigeria that is reducing everyday with ritual,crimes,boko haram,hunger, all of buhari afflictment. awon werey jatijati ole

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome / There Was Deliberate Attempt To Deny Igbo Opportunity To Rule Nigeria — Ikpeazu / Desmond Elliot Hangs-out With Samuel Ortom, Benue State Governor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.