Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

"OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland (35429 Views)

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) / OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by wink2015(m): 1:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
SO HE WAS A PEDOPHILE!

A sex pest on campus.

These are the type of lecturer that bring shame to the ivory tower.

NEMISIS HAS CAUGHT UP WITH HIM.

1 Like

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by ooshinibos: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
wow , great ife never change , this happened to my girlfriend too , she had to drop the course because the lecturer in charge was demanding sex from her because she can pass
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Ezptymsonyx1: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
DaBillionnaire:
this thing, i believe is a widespread thing in our universities today. Girls and lecturers with dirty ambitions.

spits lipsrsealed

i hope the lecturer wasn't "set up", or why was it recorded,

why is the girls' name still hidden?

Her name is Enitan
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Suplexx: 1:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
very clean iPhone 6s for sale urgently
16gig rom gold colour
Price 80k

CONTACT biodun O7O I37I 8I97

How did you get it in the first place? I would have been interested but I fear second goods.

1 Like

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Trumps: 1:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
slimpoppa:
You are in trouble sir.
This prof is a pathological womanizer, I'am his female children & sisters will be facing the same situation from other DOGS like him.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Trumps: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
IntrovertGuy:
OAU graduate alleges Professor Richard Akindele also asked her for sex when she was his student 20 years ago

AIT newscaster, Lara Owoeye-Wise, shared the direct message she got from a former OAU student who alleged that the accused lecturer, Professor Richard Akindele, had asked her friend for sex when she was his student 20 years ago.

https://www..com.ng/oau-graduate-alleges-professor-richard-akindele-also-asked-sex-student-20-years-ago/

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214037881973554&id=1606560196&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10214037881973554%3Atl_objid.10214037881973554%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10214037881973554%3Athid.1606560196%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1525157999%3A-5451856745924561868&__tn__=%2As-R
This prof. must be a pathological womanizer & I'am pretty sure that his female children & sisters will be facing the same situation from other DOGS like him as a payback.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Welcomme: 1:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
yazach:

I think we should be adding his position as a pastor to the headings

OAU PROFESSOR AND REDEEM PASTOR SEX SCANDAL
You this fuc*king Islamist headslamming terrorist, what has pastor got to do with this?
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Trumps: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
slimpoppa:
You are in trouble sir.
Must you address a DOG as Sir?
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by GOFRONT(m): 1:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
When Eedris Abdulkareem sang a song "Mr lecturer", shebi most of us thought he was sexually corrupt??

This is the message he was tryno pass across.

Prof be gbenshin ladies since 1998.

Prof must have lost count by now grin grin
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Opoki(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Prinzyy:
Average yoruba man is sex slave.

Yes you're right, we do anything for sex.

Are you satisfied now?

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Igba123: 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bamz:
Well, everything is alleged until proven in the law of court.
dis is apc era. Alleged mean convicted. Ask mr lai and buhari.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Simpubozz(m): 1:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sex-for-grade is technically a form of trade-by-barter.
I don't think trade-by-barter is prohibited by the Nigerian constitution.

Why will a female student go to a lecturer to plead for grades?
Pleading for grades puts you in the precarious position of having to pay for the grades.
And it will be unfair or rather extortive of a lecturer to demand cash from female students who barely have any.

Life is simple,
Schooling is simpler.
If you are good, you'd definitely get the grade you deserve.
A good student begs no one for grades.
Most of these accusations are blackmails from non-performers who actually threw themselves at these lecturers.
May I admit that you kind of make sense for the first time
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by pink67(f): 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pleading for grades puts you in the precarious position of having to pay for the grades.
And it will be unfair or rather extortive of a lecturer to demand cash from female students who barely have any.

Life is simple,
Schooling is simpler.
Most of these accusations are blackmails from non-performers who actually threw themselves at these lecturers.
WELL SAID!
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by pink67(f): 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
ooshinibos:
wow , great ife never change , this happened to my girlfriend too , she had to drop the course because the lecturer in charge was demanding sex from her because she can pass
Because she can't pass?? Or can pass?
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by SNIPER123: 1:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Prinzyy:
Average yoruba man is sex slave.
Why must you tell the world how foolish you are

1 Like

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by gdayo: 1:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
stupid man
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Biodun1929(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
kingthreat:
Why is it that when men are in a sex scandal, all women just want to lace their wrath upon him. Look at Bill Cosby, Tiger Woods, Ben Affleck, etc

Exactly! Same thing with Russel Simmons, Louis CK, etc. It is either they just love to bring men down or they love the attention they get from saying, me too. I'm not supporting this men o, but the way women come out from nowhere when this cases come up is alarming.

1 Like

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by yazach: 2:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Welcomme:
You this fuc*king Islamist headslamming terrorist, what has pastor got to do with this?

Bad Christian spotted
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by aPr: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
E NO GO BETTER FOR THE PEOPLE THAT SET HIM UP.

I know him to be a very good man,humble and generous with marks and money, i am not doubting what he is accused of doing but the truth is while i was in OAU guys and girls who had info about him, usually troop to his office to solicit for marks, I do not know of anyone including the guys who he did not help in boosting their marks, He even gave money to a guy who told him his parents had no job, his condition would finally be show me proof that you have been coming to class, and if you show a notebook with your name on it you are sure to get an increase in whatever grade you had before.

Like i said i am not doubting he asked the girl for sex but like NWaMaikpe and some others on this forum said you went to beg for marks, he tried to get something in return, if you had stood your ground he would not have done anything, but if you had agreed he would definitely have cancelled you.

He was good to us Accounting students God would see him through all this humiliation.
God will increase him it will be well with his family

And for you the girl that was used against him you would definitely be marked out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by castrol180(m): 2:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Who really knows if the professor had knacked this one 20 years ago or why is she just reporting now?

Olodo oshi, a graduate residing in Ireland who cannot write 'course' properly but 'cause'

she better burry her face in shame
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by MrHistorian: 2:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bobola07:

20yrs ago, he was "Testing"

Now, he is "Acting"

grin grin
You ehn grin grin grin

It's everything you will see.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Fourwinds: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
some of the girls this man smashed are here on nairaland looking like lukmum with mouth mute....

useless and foolish pvssy professor
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by TGM2015: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And it will be unfair or rather extortive of a lecturer to demand cash from female students who barely have any when they can pay in kind.

Life is simple,
Schooling is simpler.
Seems you do not have higher institution experiences or you attended a private university. Not all cases are trade-by-barter, there are very intelligent people that some lecturers failed because of sex, not buying textbook/handout and paying some fee for a course. The trade-by-barter things is mostly seen in private universities but in public university victimization by lecturers are order of the day. Check from Wole Soyinka till date...there are many instances that I can give. This victimization things is not done by male lecturers alone.

1 Like

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Fourwinds: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
aPr:
E NO GO BETTER FOR THE PEOPLE THAT SET HIM UP.

I know him to be a very good man,humble and generous with marks and money, i am not doubting what he is accused of doing but the truth is while i was in OAU guys and girls who had info about him, usually troop to his office to solicit for marks, I do not know of anyone including the guys who he did not help in boosting their marks, He even gave money to a guy who told him his parents had no job, his condition would finally be show me proof that you have been coming to class, and if you show a notebook with your name on it you are sure to get an increase in whatever grade you had before.

Like i said i am not doubting he asked the girl for sex but like NWaMaikpe and some others on this forum said you went to beg for marks, he tried to get something in return, if you had stood your ground he would not have done anything, but if you had agreed he would definitely have cancelled you.

He was good to us Accounting students God would see him through all this humiliation.
God will increase him it will be well with his family

And for you the girl that was used against him you would definitely be marked out
remember God is just and righteous.... so even if he was good to you and others that doesn't mean he may not have committed this crime......by the way a righteous man can go to hell at his last hour depending on what he did likewise a sinner to heaven
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by nasuite: 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Is this answer correct?

Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Fourwinds: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
luizkyworld:
99 days for the thief & one day for de owner. Gradually, karma is catching up with him & his likes who have turned our universities & secondary schools into grades-by-banging. I wish I knew better to expose de sch principal where I did my NYSC in Oyo State. He was defiling teenage girls in his office every morning...Yet de teachers kept mute
eennhh....nobody to tackle the useless man? kai!!! I have people that buy cases
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by ooshinibos: 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
pink67:

Because she can't pass?? Or can pass?
she can pass to be honest , she was just very pretty , yellow urhobo girl :-) , the lecturer wanted to taste her
the subject was an elective subject , she chose another subject ..Nigerian lecturers are wicked sha
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by daclemx: 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
I have the audio recording. This man is finished.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Reference(m): 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
If you heeded his advances and succumbed to his threats then you have been walking around with a fake certificate and questionable competencies all these years. Why didn't you squeal then. Every company and employer you worked for has been conned by your dark secrets and deserve compensation for being defrauded.

A societal attitude like this is the beginning of development. When we begin to take causes and effects more seriously. 20 years a sexual predator. He is looking at decades in the slammer if our criminal justice system works.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by afrodoc2: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
bettercreature:
I personally knows the man he is a wonderful man, a Pastor,he has 5 wonderful children all female
He has a very beautiful wife who is a secondary school teacher.He is a man with integrity but i know at the end truth will set him free
They have destroyed his over 30years career

Then thunder with big prik has to fire the kpekus of all his daughters. I have friends who were his students and have confirmed he has been doing this for about 20yrs.
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by Adebowale89(m): 3:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
I don't get impressed with lady with good grade until I listen to how sound she is.

lecturers be marking and remarking ladies pussy in replacement of script from a decade, just imagine the scandal going on for good 20years and no student could loud him out? the lady no finish the unpaid article, we don't know if she later succumb

someone like Nina in bbnaija na product of sex scandal in a university
Re: "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland by NovusHomo(m): 3:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lat1tudeO2:
very clean iPhone 6s for sale urgently
16gig rom gold colour
Price 80k
CONTACT biodun O7O I37I 8I97

Stolen on the streets of London, bah? Just asking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Riot In Afe Babalola University, Ekiti (Photos) / NEKEDE Polytechic students were asked to Define Unknown Gun-Men / Different Students During Their Final Year Project (Hilarious Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.