Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,515 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

#BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single (30939 Views)

Diamond Music: Simi Releases Latest Single "Celebrate" / Waje Ft Yemi Alade – "I’m Available" (audio) / Tiwa Savage Wins AFRIMA 2017 Best Female West African Act. Beats Yemi Alade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Bum shaka
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by coolcentbigman(m): 3:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
After all these na still dem go say i need a God fearing man, Humble, trust worthy and smart when you ask them the kind of husband they want, really i fear women alot even from Bible story experience.

1 Like

Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by martineverest(m): 3:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
400billionman:
Must Yemi objectify her fellow women just to sell her music like male artists do
shes always encouraging gold-digging in her wack songs

1 Like

Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by bobochem: 3:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Stupid buttock shaking by force

1 Like

Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by bigplayerz(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmmm yeye dey smell if na book dem tell you make you pass like this you go get F ....Then Prof Rev. Akindele would tell you he would do 5 times grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by symbol83: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Oh! Wow! See bumbum
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by babasolution: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
[quote author=verygudbadguy post=66621363]Pala pala, ilu apala...

Some bad eggs amongst the ladies always make them appear like intimacy gadgets. Always tryna seduce men.

Kudos to the likes of HID Awolowo, Dora Akunyili, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Funmilayo Ransome kuti, My Mama and the rest of the women that have made life/are still making life worth living for the young ones.

Our generation na bumbum generation with not-so-much to offer. God help the upcoming ones.
[/quote

shut up bitch,u guys on nairaland act like gays
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by babasolution: 4:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
thoollz:
Stupid average youth. That's d only thing they know. Shake privates, talk about sex, watch bbn etc. Nothing upstairs, decayed mentality. Then they later come online to tell d world how miserable they are.
Tokunbo materials, used and dumped.

To b honest, unless u find d root of d problem, u can never get a solution. We're our problem. A set of degraded youth can never bring forth a good country.

Bumbum challenge? Spits.

guy u are dull,with d high morals of the older generation,were did it take us to,morality or acting intelligent is not the key to development,its bravery and audacity,these gals are doing it,gals are now very brave and audacious they dont give a damn,thats a key ingredient for success,while many guys are fooling themselves dulling,guys are now weak,so many guyz now are pain in the ass to their families while girls are liberating their families.guy better wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by ruggedtimi(m): 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by babasolution: 4:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
thoollz:

Guy u r not just dull, but one of d best practicing dumb numb skull in this universe. What's bravery in this? U r one filthy being, but don't let it wrap your mind. Think well, would u want to see ur daughter performing d bumbum challenge?
Nicompoop.

Stupid average youth. That's d only thing they know. Shake privates, talk about sex, watch bbn etc. Nothing upstairs, decayed mentality. Then they later come online to tell d world how miserable they are.

To b honest, unless u find d root of d problem, u can never get a solution. We're our problem. A set of degraded youth can never bring forth a good country.

Bumbum challenge? Spits.

you act control anyones actions if my daughter does it,i cant stop her,its high time we do away with this holier than thou attitude in nigeria,you dnt knw this gal and whats she capable of,this gal can even emerge as a great leader someday.besides you dnt knw what the so called okonjo iweala's did when dey were younger,many women slut up in the youth and still emerge successful leaders.this idea of thinking only a certain kind of behaviour produces success is a myth and untrue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by Bobosneh: 4:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
thoollz:

Guy u r not just dull, but one of d best practicing dumb numb skull in this universe. What's bravery in this? U r one filthy being, but don't let it wrap your mind. Think well, would u want to see ur daughter performing d bumbum challenge?
Nicompoop.

Bumbum challenge? Spits.
This Is What I Called ONE BLOW SEVEN DIE

1 Like

Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by Tonymegabush1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
Daiz Dia selling point shocked but honestly I no watch d video just read 2-3 comments I know wetinn dey Sup.... undecided
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by Ayiibobo(m): 5:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
Useless bottom shaking by force,....damn,i almost vomited
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by Ayiibobo(m): 6:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedtimi:
my favourite twerk video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfOJXSDWz6Q
dope shii grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by thedondada(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedtimi:
my favourite twerk video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfOJXSDWz6Q

Now This is twerking not that shit up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
This lady has nothing upstairs with her wack song and one of the song corrupting our society, the song must be ban.

1 Like

Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by faridpac2: 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
phoenixchap:
How does this help send PMB back to Daura
he will not go anywhere till 2023 by God Grace
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by brownhawk: 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
where's the bumbum angry
can I see yours
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
brownhawk:
can I see yours
No
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by brownhawk: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
No
then leave us to appreciate what we have
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by mechanics(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
She has time o, she should establish her own label.
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by ezeagu(m): 9:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Memphis357:
Nigerian youths are the most foolish individuals on earth.

You may be right, but their fathers don't fair too well either.

1 Like

Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by Ryocaj(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
thoollz:

Nicompoop.

Bumbum challenge? Spits.
D guy u r trading words with is d dumbest n most retarded being av eva seen.. ignore him coz ppl like him always win arguments.. don't make him drag u down..
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:15am On Apr 12, 2018
ezeagu:

You may be right, but their fathers don't fair too well either.
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by klimkid: 6:56am On Apr 12, 2018
faridpac2:

he will not go anywhere till 2023 by God Grace

Amen!!!! All the looters must go.

1 Like

Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by Kendrick80(m): 8:36am On Apr 12, 2018
I love ds grin....can watch it all day
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by Femistico(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Only if she can ride a D the way she's shaking/twerking that ass, it'll be very good
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by cinoedhunter: 5:26am On Apr 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Be sincere you imagined.... tongue
Imagine gini? sad
Re: #BumBumChallenge: Female Fan Twerks To Yemi Alade's Latest Single by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2018
cinoedhunter:

Imagine gini? sad
Do I know angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Mp3 : Prince Aso Ft B.O.C : Abokina / 'Oruka' - Sunny Neji - Lyrics, Pics / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.