Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks (31770 Views)

Russia’s Missile Attacks: Zelenski Hiding Inside An Underground Bunker (Bursted) / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice / Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Tohzara(m): 7:37am On Apr 12, 2018
ezelous:
so also Russia!
Russia is fighting on the legitimate side in Syria. In this case, the USA is the terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Guidette(f): 7:39am On Apr 12, 2018
romme2u:

Erdogan no longer trust the west especially after the Russian jet shot-down saga and the phantom coup that Putin had to save his arse from being shot down.

Reason he went to St petersburg to sign some documents and request for the S-400 system.

He is patiently waiting (learnt well from putin) to take his pound of flesh from the west for stabbing him from different angles including arming the Kurds and encouraging them to conduct independence referendum.
I get that part about the coup attempt, but I can't really see him giving Kurdistan independence. That would mean a significant area of Turkey gone, which would not be acceptable to the Turks. Turkey is a wildcard in this whole mess. Erdogan might just end up fighting with Russia, especially as they are fighting the Kurds now in Syria. But it means they will have to withdraw their troops from NATO.
Honestly idgaf really, I just want to see the West burn.

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Guidette(f): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2018
Flye:

Yes u are right, I deliberately not mention those because one can argue they are also telling their own version of story. However it is better to read and watch those ones because they more objective than the usual. The situation of the world is getting scary ooo, I'm watching Russian TV station now and they are already preparing their citizens on war survival, most TV programmes now are about war survival, food to store up, bomb shelta, gas mask, nuclear fallout survival. I hope this western world can get their act right and use comon sense. Right now Putin is addressing all the diplomat in Russia about the situation of the world as if he is about to take major decision. Honestly I'm dead afraid now. UK war ship is already positioned, Australia has signal to join, France is already positioned, Cyprus has denied us to use their island has base and everybody is asking about Asad location right now.

America has also position their aircraft carrier close to south Chinese sea and Taiwan, things are just unfolding rapidly ummmhhh!!!!!

Yeah, RT will definitely have a Russia bias but at least they aren't spewing propaganda left and right, purposely misinforming you, or outright fake news. The western media seeks to dumb people down and I ain't here for that. I research my own news.
As for WW3, I say bring it on. They've been shouting about it for years, they might as well put their money where their mouth is. Africa will always survive but the West will never survive this war. That would be payback for all the atrocities committed to build up their rotten empire, so I'm not disturbed. In fact, I'm having a great rest right now.
This war is inevitable, America is in very terrible shape economically, financially, and militarily. The income gap between the rich and poor in the US is unbelievable, they are in huugggggeeeee foreign and domestic debt, the dollar/stock market/bond market/housing market are all on the verge of collapse now, they are bombing 8 countries right now, there is an ongoing trade war with China, etc. The future is looking very bleak for them right now, and like a cat driven to a corner, it is going to fight back by starting a real war in the hopes that it can consolidate power again. But they don't know this is their final judgment.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by ezelous: 8:35am On Apr 12, 2018
Tohzara:
Russia is fighting on the legitimate side in Syria. In this case, the USA is the terrorist.
Donald Trump is not Obama who armed terrorists. He stands for justice and will go all the way to achieve it. I repeat again, Trump is not Obama.
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Flye: 8:53am On Apr 12, 2018
Nowenuse:

Flye.

I think I believe you guys about this plan of the western world to convey gas pipelines from the Arab world to Europe through Turkey.....

Perhaps you guys can throw more light in this Area with the map below. From the map I can see that Turkey still shares direct land boundary with Iraq which connects Saudi Arabia, why don't they pass the gas lines through that axis?
Also, what about Europe passing the gas lines through an alternative route like Jordan/Israel/Egypt/North-Africa/Europe?

I used to be a victim of western propaganda in the past of how they (the west) were the 'heroes and saving grace of the world', but not anymore as I got more enlightened.

There are so many factors to be considered for efficient and cost effective transportation of gas through pipeline such as topography, terrain etc for instance mountainous area, eathquarke prone area and distance can affect gas transportation and shoot the price up. If the cost of delivery is high, the aim is defeated and it is like the west put sanction on them self I'm very sure Armenia/Iraqi side of turkey is mountainous and certain part of Turkey is earquark prone. Though turkey will play major role in the gas distribution from the alleged plan anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Flye: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Guidette:

Yeah, RT will definitely have a Russia bias but at least they aren't spewing propaganda left and right, purposely misinforming you, or outright fake news. The western media seeks to dumb people down and I ain't here for that. I research my own news.
As for WW3, I say bring it on. They've been shouting about it for years, they might as well put their money where their mouth is. Africa will always survive but the West will never survive this war. That would be payback for all the atrocities committed to build up their rotten empire, so I'm not disturbed. In fact, I'm having a great rest right now.
This war is inevitable, America is in very terrible shape economically, financially, and militarily. The income gap between the rich and poor in the US is unbelievable, they are in huugggggeeeee foreign and domestic debt, the dollar/stock market/bond market/housing market are all on the verge of collapse now, they are bombing 8 countries right now, there is an ongoing trade war with China, etc. The future is looking very bleak for them right now, and like a cat driven to a corner, it is going to fight back by starting a real war in the hopes that it can consolidate power again. But they don't know this is their final judgment.

You are right about RT, they open ones eyes to alternative what if.
On the issues of America's collapse, u are very much correct, they are planning a great reset that is why every nation is queing up behind Possible winners of NWO, I blame China for trying to upset dollars and creating alternative currency backed by gold instead of dollar backed by crude oil, however America abused the currency by using it as political tool to purnish anybody that is not inline with them. They can destroy your economy with dollar sanction so other super power competing for same dominance just planned to bypass dollars. Once dollars is useless, America is gone and they know it.

On the issue of world war 3, it will affect Africa directly and indirectly, it will not be fought in a conventional manner and sure their will be nuclear fall out unless there will not be rain fall and wind blow. It will also affect us because after distroying their own nation, they will fall back to Africa and collude with our corrupt system to take over our land, resources and at the end our government. As a result of nuclear contamination, we will not be able to eat sea food again, different deseases will spring up and genetic mutation will certainly take place.

I believe what both party is looking for is to use low yeild nuclear weapon to incapacitate the other which is highly unlikely to successful because u can't predict the capacity of your enemy.

Well as at this morning US has soften their stance, they have changed the rythoric to " we are assessing our intelligence report on the uses of chemical weapon" as if they don't already know the truth. I think what played out in the last 48hrs is to check Russia's willingness to stick with Asad to the End and both domestic and external military moves by Russia shown they were ready to defend Asad to the end, US is stylishly backing down.

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Flye: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Guidette:

I get that part about the coup attempt, but I can't really see him giving Kurdistan independence. That would mean a significant area of Turkey gone, which would not be acceptable to the Turks. Turkey is a wildcard in this whole mess. Erdogan might just end up fighting with Russia, especially as they are fighting the Kurds now in Syria. But it means they will have to withdraw their troops from NATO.
Honestly idgaf really, I just want to see the West burn.

There has been serious calls for Turkey to withdraw from NATO, but both Nato and erdogan are not willing to leave each other. Turkey is too strategic to NATO ( lacation wise and military size) and erdogan is hanging around to see if he can get good deals for turkey and his own political survival. As at yesterday, he still spoke with president Donald Trump but in spirit he is with Russia.

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Tohzara(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2018
ezelous:
Donald Trump is not Obama who armed terrorists. He stands for justice and will go all the way to achieve it. I repeat again, Trump is not Obama.
What justice? What's the justice in terrorizing a sovereign state and imposing your will on it? Supporting rebels in another country, rebels that have no superior or nobler vision than that of the government in power? America has always been a terrorist nation.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Elpacino481(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2018
How far America wetin dey sup? we still dey wait for your Smart bombs o!

2 Likes

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by victorvezx(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2018
obrigado080:
Too much cnn n bbc did this to u.
you must have been ranting like this when they decieved u about iraq, libya etc
mr man, it is putin that would decide assad,s fate. ur western evil & lying gods cannot! so continue ranting, while assad remains in damascus...

The western axis of evil is collapsing and they are in panic mode, so they would create some conflict & tensions...
This year they started with Skripal poisoning (FAKE NEWS), now is Assad using chemical weapons (another FAKE NEWS).

Syria military (with russia's help) that has flushed out terrorists & is now in control of most of its territory, will now resort to using chemical weapons?

Only daft people still believe western FAKE NEWS media.

Lol, keep swallowing those lies. But One thing thing is certain. There will be no peace in Syria if Assad remains. All Arab countries and the vast majority of Syrian people and rebel forces agree with this fact. Assad has killed a lot of his people. He has lost legitimacy. The Syrian people and rebels will not surrender back to him. That's a fact. There have being confirmed cases of chemical weapons dropped from from the air by Assad forces.
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by victorvezx(m): 10:43am On Apr 12, 2018
obrigado080:
Too much cnn n bbc did this to u.
you must have been ranting like this when they decieved u about iraq, libya etc
mr man, it is putin that would decide assad,s fate. ur western evil & lying gods cannot! so continue ranting, while assad remains in damascus...

The western axis of evil is collapsing and they are in panic mode, so they would create some conflict & tensions...
This year they started with Skripal poisoning (FAKE NEWS), now is Assad using chemical weapons (another FAKE NEWS).

Syria military (with russia's help) that has flushed out terrorists & is now in control of most of its territory, will now resort to using chemical weapons?

Only daft people still believe western FAKE NEWS media.

The axis of evil will always Russia and Iran. Russia since the Soviet Union has being the axis of evil. That was why the Soviet Union broke up. They have always been in the wrong side of history. Today Russia is supporting a murderer all in it's failed bid to look tough to the West. Lol. And for ur information, Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons, he used it on his people, most especially the Kurdish people. The Kurdish people have been his long time enemies and where fighting to have their own country. So he gassed thousands of Kurdish civilians which was one of the reasons why the US invaded.
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Guidette(f): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2018
Flye:

You are right about RT, they open ones eyes to alternative what if.
On the issues of America's collapse, u are very much correct, they are planning a great reset that is why every nation is queing up behind Possible winners of NWO, I blame China for trying to upset dollars and creating alternative currency backed by gold instead of dollar backed by crude oil, however America abused the currency by using it as political tool to purnish anybody that is not inline with them. They can destroy your economy with dollar sanction so other super power competing for same dominance just planned to bypass dollars. Once dollars is useless, America is gone and they know it.

On the issue of world war 3, it will affect Africa directly and indirectly, it will not be fought in a conventional manner and sure their will be nuclear fall out unless there will not be rain fall and wind blow. It will also affect us because after distroying their own nation, they will fall back to Africa and collude with our corrupt system to take over our land, resources and at the end our government. As a result of nuclear contamination, we will not be able to eat sea food again, different deseases will spring up and genetic mutation will certainly take place.

I believe what both party is looking for is to use low yeild nuclear weapon to incapacitate the other which is highly unlikely to successful because u can't predict the capacity of your enemy.

Well as at this morning US has soften their stance, they have changed the rythoric to " we are assessing our intelligence report on the uses of chemical weapon" as if they don't already know the truth. I think what played out in the last 48hrs is to check Russia's willingness to stick with Asad to the End and both domestic and external military moves by Russia shown they were ready to defend Asad to the end, US is stylishly backing down.

I never said Africa would go out of this unscathed. In fact, if there is an all out nuclear war, most life on Earth will be dead, probably including you and I. But at the end of the day we are just postponing the inevitable. Mother Earth is dying all around us because we want to be "civilized". If it is not a nuclear bomb, it would be the ongoing pollution culminating in an epic disaster or a huge weather or seismic event. Mother Earth is angry! We are a cancer to her.

Do humans deserve to live on this beautiful mother Earth from who nurtures us, yet we ravage and rape mercilessly due to greed and absolute power? The Judeo-Christian Anglo-Saxon way of thinking that "man is above all and most conquer everything around it" is what has destroyed our planet. They don't understand the most basic idea of life is that: WE ARE ALL ONE! The fact that everything from humans to animals to plants to the water and stone are all made up of atoms but arranged differently shows us that. We live in an ecosystem that it has to be in balance. We can't go around destroying land, cutting down trees, killing animals indiscriminately, polluting the environment we live in, and expect that none of it would come back to bite us in ass....
Even physics knows that every action comes with opposite but equal reaction or the LAW OF KARMA. Their empire is finally eating itself up from within and will soon disappear, finally. And I dont care because we are all already dead anyway.

This has been my signature quote for over 5 years: "Only after the last tree has been cut down. Only after the last river has been poisoned. Only after the last fish has been caught. Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten”. Prophecy of the Cree Native American Tribe

P.S.
I remember reading about the slave trade and genocide of Africans in secondary school and I never ever considered the fact that they were my ancestors. I felt so removed from them because that was the way I was trained, educated and indoctrinated by the Western educational system. I remember in class they would teach how Mungo Park "discovered" Nigeria and how our white saviors were Lugard and his mistress Flora Shaw. They taught us about white missionaries coming to our shores to "liberate us" from our evil culture and spiritual practices. Yet never made the connection that those same ships that brought those monsters, also brought ammunition to massacre millions of us while taking away our people as slaves. I only realized my mistake in the past few years like a light bulb flashed in my head and my heart has been heavy ever since. Our ancestors cry every day through us for justice, yet we Africans ignore them because we can't see that we were once them in a past life.
We forget that the past, present and future are all connected and cannot be separated. We are all a product of a very bloody past and our future as a people is condemned as long as we continue to put whitey on a pedestal.
We have been brainwashed but the time is now to remove the shackles from our minds and do everything we can to liberate ourselves. Freedom comes with a price including death.

6 Likes

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Guidette(f): 10:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Flye:

There has been serious calls for Turkey to withdraw from NATO, but both Nato and erdogan are not willing to leave each other. Turkey is too strategic to NATO ( lacation wise and military size) and erdogan is hanging around to see if he can get good deals for turkey and his own political survival. As at yesterday, he still spoke with president Donald Trump but in spirit he is with Russia.

Well like i said idgaf lol. An all out nuclear war will be MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction), so whether Turkey participated or not will definitely not be an issue then grin
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Guidette:

We were the great Africans that built pyramids, walls, cities, universities, spirituality and civilizations with respect to mother Earth and the Sun that gave us life. We were given everything just to throw it away for crumbs from massa, which is why we will never progress. They made us believe we have no history and made sure we used them as a yardstick for achievement.

A race that built all those things got easily manipulated by a bunch of pale dudes with Mirrors? Hahaha, atleast your joking haha.

A white man never appreciates anything but always wants to conquer all, including that which gave him life. Black people nurtured and gave gratitude instead. We need to go back to our roots because our planet is dying.

I'll give you one example of how they care about nature. I've never seen any race more concerened with stopping the extinction of animals like the whites. Surely you watch Nat Geo and read articles how people raise tonnes of money and dedicate their lives to ensuring some species don't go extinct. Your turn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Guidette(f): 11:05am On Apr 12, 2018
Admin401:

A race that built all those things got easily manipulated by a bunch of pale dudes with Mirrors? Hahaha, atleast your joking haha.

I'll give you one example of how they care about nature. I've never seen any race more concerened with stopping the extinction of animals like the whites. Surely you watch Nat Geo and read articles how people raise tonnes of money and dedicate their lives to ensuring some species don't go extinct. Your turn.

Your history was told by a white man in English. What language did your ancestors speak? Where are the books they wrote to tell their side of the story?

Who polluted the environment (land, water and soil), pillaged lands, leveled forests, blew up mountains, killed animals in millions with some to extinction, and massacred and enslaved people just to make an extra buck?

If you measure your worth by what whitey says, then you are worth nothing. Undo your brainwashing by picking up a real book on the true history of your ancestors and read.

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 12, 2018
Guidette:

Your history was told by a white man in English. What language did your ancestors speak? Where are the books they wrote to tell their side of the story?

Can you answer this question?

Who polluted the environment (land, water and soil), pillaged lands, leveled forests, blew up mountains, killed animals in millions with some to extinction, and massacred and enslaved people just to make an extra buck?

The jews?

If you measure your worth by what whitey says, then you are worth nothing. Undo your brainwashing by picking up a real book on the true history of your ancestors and read.

Typical. Being defensive for no reason. You talk about books but do not reference a single one.

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by MrMystrO(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2018
victorvezx:

The axis of evil will always Russia and Iran. Russia since the Soviet Union has being the axis of evil. That was why the Soviet Union broke up. They have always been in the wrong side of history. Today Russia is supporting a murderer all in it's failed bid to look tough to the West. Lol. And for ur information, Saddam Hussein had chemical weapons, he used it on his people, most especially the Kurdish people. The Kurdish people have been his long time enemies and where fighting to have their own country. So he gassed thousands of Kurdish civilians which was one of the reasons why the US invaded.

Jesus! This Guy is knee deep into the western propaganda narrative Lol

So you honestly believe that the United States of America spent trillions of Dollars to Launch a full scale invasion of another country because they care so much about some Citizens of that country? My God! I honestly don't want to use any abusive words on u but Damn you are Ignorant!!

Ok Let us Agree for a second that Saddam gassed his people and America invaded for that reason, How many Iraqi Lives then were wasted in the course of the invasion? MILLIONS!!! I mean MILLIONS!!!! How then does that justify anything?? Millions of iraqi men, women, children were Killed in the invasion and obviously CNN will never show you that. Go to you tube and watch how the invasion took place and you will shed tears. Even majority of American citizens till today still say there is Still no Justification for the Invasion of Iraq, and you're here saying something else. You could travel to iraq when Saddam was in power with rest of mind, Can you Travel to iraq Now? The Country is In Absolute Shambles!! All for what?? Don't you even ask yourself questions at least sometimes? All this Carnage to achieve what ANSWER ME!!!

5 Likes

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Flye: 11:41am On Apr 12, 2018
victorvezx:

Lol, keep swallowing those lies. But One thing thing is certain. There will be no peace in Syria if Assad remains. All Arab countries and the vast majority of Syrian people and rebel forces agree with this fact. Assad has killed a lot of his people. He has lost legitimacy. The Syrian people and rebels will not surrender back to him. That's a fact. There have being confirmed cases of chemical weapons dropped from from the air by Assad forces.

Where did this one come from? Syrian believe Asad kills them and they keep voting him? If Asad contest tomorrow, he will still win.
It is unfortunate that some people are really brain washed and they are arrogant to do their own findings to challenge their own ignorance. If you want to beileive chemical weapon was used on citizens may be you v not read far and wide, this story is act the west has used repeatedly since Bosnia war upto this day. People has now wisen up especially when it later comes out that it was a lie, Bosnia war was a big lie, Iraqi war was lie and the past incidence in Syria has show that it was lie( google syria white helmets scam). If those ones were lies, who told you this one in not a scam. Instead of argument and taking side, why can't u enlithen your self by digging out fact. The case of Bosnia war was pathetic because the man challenged them in court, it was after he died in prison that court declared him innocent and the calous westernwedia did not even report it.
The difference btw then and now is that west are more arrogant and will not even wait for court judgment and investigation, they just move in and do their thing. Last week, Tony Blair was telling Therisa May to act fast and talk later. Is that the kind of leaders u are taking their side?
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Flye: 11:50am On Apr 12, 2018
With what I v read so far, I now know why the west are misbehaving, it is because they know their are too many dumb people who still see them as savoiur and politically and morally correct.

1 Like

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by victorvezx(m): 12:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Flye:

Where did this one come from? Syrian believe Asad kills them and they keep voting him? If Asad contest tomorrow, he will still win.
It is unfortunate that some people are really brain washed and they are arrogant to do their own findings to challenge their own ignorance. If you want to beileive chemical weapon was used on citizens may be you v not read far and wide, this story is act the west has used repeatedly since Bosnia war upto this day. People has now wisen up especially when it later comes out that it was a lie, Bosnia war was a big lie, Iraqi war was lie and the past incidence in Syria has show that it was lie( google syria white helmets scam). If those ones were lies, who told you this one in not a scam. Instead of argument and taking side, why can't u enlithen your self by digging out fact. The case of Bosnia war was pathetic because the man challenged them in court, it was after he died in prison that court declared him innocent and the calous westernwedia did not even report it.
The difference btw then and now is that west are more arrogant and will not even wait for court judgment and investigation, they just move in and do their thing. Last week, Tony Blair was telling Therisa May to act fast and talk later. Is that the kind of leaders u are taking their side?
Syrians never voted for Assad. His father took power through a military coup and ruled the country with an iron fist till he died, his son, the current dictator Assad then took over immediately his father died. It's an hereditary dictatorship, nothing democratic about that country.
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Nomswag: 12:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Vladimir Putin be like.... Donald Trump are u sure you want to play my game with me (Caspian sea comes 2 my mind).

2 Likes

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by victorvezx(m): 12:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
MrMystrO:

Jesus! This Guy is knee deep into the western propaganda narrative Lol

So you honestly believe that the United States of America spent trillions of Dollars to Launch a full scale invasion of another country because they care so much about some Citizens of that country? My God! I honestly don't want to use any abusive words on u but Damn you are Ignorant!!

Ok Let us Agree for a second that Saddam gassed his people and America invaded for that reason, How many Iraqi Lives then were wasted in the course of the invasion? MILLIONS!!! I mean MILLIONS!!!! How then does that justify anything?? Millions of iraqi men, women, children were Killed in the invasion and obviously CNN will never show you that. Go to you tube and watch how the invasion took place and you will shed tears. Even majority of American citizens till today still say there is Still no Justification for the Invasion of Iraq, and you're here saying something else. You could travel to iraq when Saddam was in power with rest of mind, Can you Travel to iraq Now? The Country is In Absolute Shambles!! All for what?? Don't you even ask yourself questions at least sometimes? All this Carnage to achieve what ANSWER ME!!!
U are a liar. Saddam Hussein was a Sunni Arab dictator who used chemical weapons on his perceived enemies ( Iraq Kurdish people). America only made a mistake by falsely claiming he got nuclear weapons. But one thing that even liars won't deny is the fact that he had banned chemical weapons which he also used on mainly Kurdish people. That is a fact.
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by MrMystrO(m): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorvezx:

U are a liar. Saddam Hussein was a Sunni Arab dictator who used chemical weapons on his perceived enemies ( Iraq Kurdish people). America only made a mistake by falsely claiming he got nuclear weapons. But one thing that even liars won't deny is the fact that he had banned chemical weapons which he also used on mainly Kurdish people. That is a fact.

You see.. You just dogged all my questions, purposely refused to answer them and went straight to sticking with your narrative. This goes to show that you just wouldn't accept the Truth even when it stares at you in the face, i understand the reason for this Behavior Perfectly. Anyway i think this conversation is Over as you have intentionally chosen not to confront the truth, you can continue to live in your delusions in Peace.

Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by victorvezx(m): 1:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
MrMystrO:

You see.. You just dogged all my questions and went straight to sticking with your narrative. This goes to show that you just wouldn't accept the Truth even when it stares at you in the face, i understand the reason for this Behavior Perfectly. Anyway i think this conversation is Over as you have intentionally chosen not to confront the truth, you can continue to live in your delusions in Peace.
What was really ur questions u falsely claimed I didn't answer?
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by MrMystrO(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorvezx:

What was really ur questions u falsely claimed I didn't answer?

What was the real reason, and what excuse do you have to justify the deaths of millions of iraqi caused by the American invasion of Iraq? Lets start from there
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Flye: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorvezx:

Syrians never voted for Assad. His father took power through a military coup and ruled the country with an iron fist till he died, his son, the current dictator Assad then took over immediately his father died. It's an hereditary dictatorship, nothing democratic about that country.
another indication that you not in tune with reality on ground. You may check this out https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2007

Even the west has to labeled it sham to reduce the legitimacy.

U can browse Syrian election by yourself.
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Flye: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
MrMystrO:

You see.. You just dogged all my questions, purposely refused to answer them and went straight to sticking with your narrative. This goes to show that you just wouldn't accept the Truth even when it stares at you in the face, i understand the reason for this Behavior Perfectly. Anyway i think this conversation is Over as you have intentionally chosen not to confront the truth, you can continue to live in your delusions in Peace.

It is OK for everybody to have their own side of story but it is wise to do little fact check to confirm if your side of story is actually d truth. Don't blame him, he is one of those guy that has access to international chanels but are more ignorant than the people that don't even have TVs.
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by victorvezx(m): 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Flye:
another indication that you not in tune with reality on ground. You may check this out https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_presidential_election,_2007

It will always be a sham. He intends to rule forever like his father. Those elections are just nothing. Oppositions are always intimidated, he basically controls everything like a typical dictator. Even North Korea conducts elections, but we all know it's a sham. The only purpose of those sham elections is to give a sense of false legitimacy.
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by victorvezx(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
MrMystrO:

What was the real reason, and what excuse do you have to justify the deaths of millions of iraqi caused by the American invasion of Iraq? Lets start from there
Saddam Hussein was already killing his people. He was a violent unstable dictator. Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait to take control of their massive oil resources so he could pay for Iraq massive debt he had incurred after also provoking an earlier war with Iran in which he also invaded Iran. America and its allies had to come save Kuwait and push back the Iraq army. Saddam Hussein has being provoking and invading it's neighbours namely, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Kuwait and also provoking the world by using universally banned chemical weapons on his people. America invasion of Iraq was supported by the Iraq people who wanted him gone. It was also supported by the Arab neighbours he had problems with. As I said in earlier post, the only mistake America made was thinking he had nuclear weapon. But the massive chemical weapons he had, followed by his unstable manner, justified an invasion. If he is allowed to continue building its chemical weapons, he will start using it to threaten and invade its neighbours as usual
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by MrMystrO(m): 2:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorvezx:

Saddam Hussein was already killing his people. He was a violent unstable dictator. Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait to take control of their massive oil resources so he could pay for Iraq massive debt he had incurred after also provoking an earlier war with Iran in which he also invaded Iran. America and its allies had to come save Kuwait and push back the Iraq army. Saddam Hussein has being provoking and invading it's neighbours namely, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Kuwait and also provoking the world by using universally banned chemical weapons on his people. America invasion of Iraq was supported by the Iraq people who wanted him gone. It was also supported by the Arab neighbours he had problems with. As I said in earlier post, the only mistake America made was thinking he had nuclear weapon. But the massive chemical weapons he had, followed by his unstable manner, justified an invasion. If he is allowed to continue building its chemical weapons, he will start using it to threaten and invade its neighbours as usual

Someone "supposedly" gassing a few thousand people justifies killing Millions of THE SAME people you say you want to protect and permanently destabilizing a Country all in the Name of Promoting "Peace". Nice Logic, Very Logical. Now i can see that your case is irredeemable but i will continue.

Question number two and the most important question. What has America finally achieved after their Invasion.. Please i want you to answer this question honestly so i can at least believe you're not a Robot designed to spread propaganda by the west.
What did the Invasion finally achieve?
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by JUHABACH: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Flye:

an election where there was functionally only one candidate
where the candidate *won* by over 95 percent of the voting population

and you think that is not a sham election.

these russian hacks will not kill me. lol�
Re: Trump Tells Russia To 'get Ready' For Syria Missile Attacks by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorvezx:

Cry me a river
Assad remains in damascus

Why haven't they killed him like they killed saddam & gadaffi?

Ur western gods CANNOT stand putin's wrath; they have met their senior.

VLAD is d force that fits these demonic hegemons...

Again only daft people believe western FAKE NEWS media.

LMAO

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SA Deploys Army As Country Descends Into Chaos Following Zuma's Arrest / North Korea Fires Ballistic Missile Over Japan / US Senate Acquits Trump, Ex-president Cleared Of Incitement Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.