Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) (53362 Views)

My Son Looks Like 7up's Fido Dido, Help!!!! / Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) / I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by psychologist(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Quote me any where, you can never wash your tank to be as clean as the tank in the second pix

Quote me anywhere undecided
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
faithfull18:
That's why there is a need for water filtration systems coupled with regular cleaning of the tanks.

Absolutely.

Also, use smaller tanks, at least sized to one that will empty at least once per week.

Also, use black colored tanks. Those reduce the growth of algae.

2 Likes

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by sujexy(m): 7:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Kai
This is seriously serious
God alone saves his people, if not grin grin, u know the rest
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by bumtos(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Not true. It depend on how your water look like. If it is good boldhore, it can never look like that. Moreover, 6 month is too long for washing at least, 4 weeks is OK.
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Softhands(m): 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Get a black tank... they don't have light for algae to grow in them.
modaink333:
How neat is the source of your drinking water, cooking water, bathing water and washing water?

Why not devote your time and energy to wash your tank, making it look like the second picture

2 Likes

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nedfed:
Much sorry 4 dos dat drink sachet water but called it pure water. Many of dis sachet water and produced from a well water stored in a tank to settle without filter. And must of the tanks and been used for years without washing, may God save us from unseen virus.
i'm presently holding a sachet water in my hands while reading your comment.. I feel like vomiting... Aww

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by hizzypearl(f): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Abimloaded:
I just channeled my thoughts towards the Gee-Pee tanks of Nigerian school hostels.
Damn!!!!!
SERIOUSLY, INFACT PLANT GO DON DEY GROW INSIDE MY SCHOOL OWN....

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by illiasnwm: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
modaink333:
How neat is the source of your drinking water, cooking water, bathing water and washing water?

Why not devote your time and energy to wash your tank, making it look like the second picture

My dad made myself and my elder brother do this quite a few times! Dang
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by obyikye(f): 7:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Readonee35L:
Thats why you have black tanks
This can't survive in black tanks.
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Nedfed(m): 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
CriticMaestro:
wrong brother, actually a good sachet water passes through a detoxification process before production

Is it all?
Speak for urself

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Sugahylz(f): 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
What about the connecting pipes ?

2 Likes

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 7:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
only blue tank have green algae like dis.Black storage. tank doesn't. How u wan climb on top oof a house enter. storage. dey wash?Only 10/14 yrs. opelenge can enter such

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Nedfed(m): 7:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Izuogu1:
i'm presently holding a sachet water in my hands while reading your comment.. I feel like vomiting... Aww
Don't abeg!
Not dat am condemning all sachet water bro,
But many are not gud.
Just be careful of wat u drink

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nedfed:

Don't abeg!
Not dat am condemning all sachet water bro,
But many are not gud.
Just be careful of wat u drink
ya.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by VictorRomanov: 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Blue tank? Black tanks are the best. It allows very minute amount of light into the tank and therefore reduces the growth of green algae. You know what light does to plant.
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by bettercreature(m): 7:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
bumtos:
Not true. It depend on how your water look like. If it is good boldhore, it can never look like that. Moreover, 6 month is too long for washing at least, 4 weeks is OK.
4 weeks you say! You probably dont have water tank

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by AngelicBeing: 7:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Softhands:
Get a black tank... they don't have light for algae to grow in them.
Really? Just reading about this for the first time although I have a black G_pee tank as well
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by anoda(m): 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
HolyHero:
to drink water from tap done dey fear me

boil ya water bfor you drink chikina!!!!
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by ddjay: 7:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Chaii wat of 6 years , ah don die
What is 6 years, if u go boarding house for secondary school and your school is up to 30 or more then guy sorry

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by richiepolymer(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Word of advice. Buy black PLASTIC tanks instead. Those greenish stuff barely grows in black tanks due to absence of light.
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Nedfed(m): 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Izuogu1:
ya.

Thanks
Uwc bro
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by kevoh(m): 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Abimloaded:
I just channeled my thoughts towards the Gee-Pee tanks of Nigerian school hostels.
Damn!!!!!
We cleaned ours back in secondary school then. The GP tanks and the reservoirs. The reservoir was quite fun cleaning it and we will first remove the buckets of students that got lost in it the past weeks and then turn it into a swimming pool grin grin before we emptied it and cleaned. The GP tanks (which served as drinking tank) were cleaned at least once every term.

In conclusion, not every Nigerian school was that complacent with it's students health. angry
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
how da fucvk do you expect me to wash something that is situated over three storey's high, abeg just pack for side, if even river & well water no make me sick, am pretty sure over head tank no go do am

Though Na black one we get, and no greenish stuff for inside last time it was replaced
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by shortgun(m): 7:31pm On Apr 11, 2018
psychologist:
Quote me any where, you can never wash your tank to be as clean as the tank in the second pix

Quote me anywhere undecided
You don't know what u are saying.
With a brush, Sponge and detergent you can make any water tank as good as new.
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by professore(m): 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
One has to be careful
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Readonee35L:
Thats why you have black tanks. Algae can't form in them since there is no sunlight
can you prove this with link.
thanks. please enlighten me
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
kevoh:

We cleaned ours back in secondary school then. The GP tanks and the reservoirs. The reservoir was quite fun cleaning it and we will first remove the buckets of students that got lost in it the past weeks and then turn it into a swimming pool grin grin before we emptied it and cleaned. The GP tanks (which served as drinking tank) were cleaned at least once every term.

In conclusion, not every Nigerian school was that complacent with it's students health. angry

I learned how to swim in a reservoir
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Ademat7(m): 7:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
thanks for correcting his bad orientation
CriticMaestro:
wrong brother, actually a good sachet water passes through a detoxification process before production
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by sparog(m): 7:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Readonee35L:
Thats why you have black tanks.
Algae can't form in them since there is no sunlight
Good point but it can get dirty too

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Readonee35L(m): 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
sparog:

Good point but it can get dirty too
I never said it cant get dirty.
I only said algae cant form
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Readonee35L(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
WinningSun:

can you prove this with link.

thanks. please enlighten me
You have the internet to your self.
Read more on my claim.
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by pope5(m): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Always buy black tank and u will only need to clean off few sediments not spirogyra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Stop Using 12.5kg Cylinders As Camp Gas - Nigerians Warned / Coronavirus: Man Washes His Mouth With Hand-Sanitizer (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.