Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) (53358 Views)

My Son Looks Like 7up's Fido Dido, Help!!!! / Woman Shows Off Her 'Flat' Stomach Six Months Into Her Pregnancy (Photos) / I Have Been Having Itchy Penis For Over Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by miredia(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
pxjosh:
shocked
the intelligent nigga is also a blockhead. It's systemic racism.
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Olutala(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Word of advice if want to buy a tank; buy the black one. The coloured ones allow light. The green stuff needs light to survive. If you've already bought the coloured one just paint it black. Cheers
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by mikemodel24: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Olalan:
And some peps don't wash their tanks even after a year
Do you wash urs
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Buffalo2(m): 8:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Readonee35L:
Thats why you have black tanks.
Algae can't form in them since there is no sunlight
science student
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by KendrickAyomide: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
shortgun:
You don't know what u are saying. With a brush, Sponge and detergent you can make any water tank as good as new.
that one no get sense na

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Toosure70: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
all na medicine Jor.

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by prela(f): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Readonee35L:

Is that true
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by lascodii(m): 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nice... Thanks for letting us know
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Sharon6(f): 8:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
prela:

Is that true

Very true.

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Crixina(f): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Readonee35L:
wow! Really?
I never knew this, we sure learn everyday.
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Readonee35L(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Crixina:
wow! Really?
smiley wink
Yeah we learn everyday .
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by kcute(m): 9:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Readonee35L:

I pity you grin
It’s doesn’t apply to the Black gp tank in my compound.
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by KillerBeauty(f): 9:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
castrol180:
Please my dear people in health section here, I have been thinking of sharing this issue since last two weeks

Over the years now, the source of our drinking water in the compound has been well of over 38 feet, while during dry season the

water always get dirty and full of sand as the well often dry off easily but we apply alum to purify it for consumption both in drinking

and cooking...

Now my question to the health section is that what are the effects of too much alum in the body system also if the well is

chlorinated, what would be the consequences of ingesting the chlorinated water into the system?

*please what is the effect of too much alum in the body system?
Google it now
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by ireneidiva(f): 9:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
castrol180:
Please my dear people in health section here, I have been thinking of sharing this issue since last two weeks

Over the years now, the source of our drinking water in the compound has been well of over 38 feet, while during dry season the

water always get dirty and full of sand as the well often dry off easily but we apply alum to purify it for consumption both in drinking

and cooking...

Now my question to the health section is that what are the effects of too much alum in the body system also if the well is

chlorinated, what would be the consequences of ingesting the chlorinated water into the system?

*please what is the effect of too much alum in the body system?
Well water is not for drinking. Water goes through sever stages before it is good for drinking. Alum alone is not good. Now use google to find the effects of excessive alum consumption.
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Readonee35L:
why are you displaying your foolishness in public?
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by towyeenbell2: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Black tank don't grow mould and viruses ,you can as well buy some black tar and paint it from in and out.
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by modaink333: 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
psychologist:
Quote me any where, you can never wash your tank to be as clean as the tank in the second pix

Quote me anywhere undecided
say what you know, what if i tell you am the one who washed that tank
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by onyeogalu1(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
buygala:
I can't remember the GP overhead tank in the house where I grew up ever being washed.....

And our neighbours used it all through my childhood...

And they are all Hale and hearty

They did it out of ignorance besides that you didn't know doesn't mean that one or two of them have not visited a health facility.
Just do the right thing bro
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Bobosneh: 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Olalan:
And some peps don't wash their tanks even after a year
you don wash your? sorry you even get gan
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Bobosneh: 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Crixina:
wow! Really?
no learn this one o. na rubbish o
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
After seeing this, I rushed to my caretaker to ask him when last the water storage tank was washed,and he was like is over 8years+ and moreover the two water storage tanks are just open up there and I asked him why and he said breeze blew it out for over 8years.Recently when so ever I fetched water from my shower men I see things like algae, so many things in it.God help us

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Kykyblaze(m): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
How you take enta inside?
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Poverty
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
It's that dirty because of the colour of the tank, black coloured tank is the best as it will give no room for photosynthesis which causes the growth of mose. You can only find a little debris in a black storage tank.
Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by ChimuchiYola(f): 12:14am On Apr 12, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Chaii wat of 6 years , ah don die

Were person.... LMAO

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by ohem007(m): 12:19am On Apr 12, 2018
Timagex:
na die o!!! shocked shocked dead lizards, muds and leaves.... grin grin

Baba why na....

You just let me drop the cup of water wey I hold..

2 Likes

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by ohem007(m): 12:23am On Apr 12, 2018
Unical hostel....

Malabor square own sef don pass 8 years...

And we still dey drink am....

Water no get enemy joor

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Rexnegro(m): 12:33am On Apr 12, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
Chaii wat of 6 years , ah don die
heheheheheheheheheh

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by mytym(m): 1:11am On Apr 12, 2018
Readonee35L:

Bravo.
Every 2weeks, I used to wash the transparent filters that take flow to/fro our tank due algae production until one day our plumber suggested if I can wrap the transparent filters with Black polythene bags and seal tightly that there won't be any green substance forming. Immediately I knew "wow photosynthesis".

Funny thing is he could not explain the science he just knew it won't grow for a long time. Last time I cleaned the filters was in 2016. Since I wrapped, no green coloration in water.

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by pawer(m): 2:20am On Apr 12, 2018
Abimloaded:
I just channeled my thoughts towards the Gee-Pee tanks of Nigerian school hostels.
Damn!!!!!

In UNIBEN hostels....just forget about it.
Since the founding of the school till now

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by pawer(m): 2:24am On Apr 12, 2018
bumtos:
Not true. It depend on how your water look like. If it is good boldhore, it can never look like that. Moreover, 6 month is too long for washing at least, 4 weeks is OK.

4 weeks..
Who has that time and energy ? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Your Gee-pee Tank Looks Like After Six Months And After Washing (photos) by Timagex(m): 2:55am On Apr 12, 2018
ohem007:

Baba why na....

You just let me drop the cup of water wey I hold..
wink cheesy cheesy na true yan o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Stop Using 12.5kg Cylinders As Camp Gas - Nigerians Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.