Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) (40607 Views)

Businessman Shot Dead By Gunmen In Onitsha One Month To His Wedding (Video) / Missing Hunchback Man Found Dead Two Weeks After He Was Kidnapped (Graphic) / Ozubulu Businessman Shot Dead On The Streets Of South Africa (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by inoki247: 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
him people don follow am come visit with chemical weapon... e run for death wey dey him country still death no leave him alone
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 7:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
His chances of survival in war ravaged Syria is higher than in Nigeria. #SadReality
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by MimiShopping: 7:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Eh yaah, he ran away from his war torn country to a war-like zone, life is unfair cry

1 Like

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Agromuda(m): 7:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
Sundaygirl:
Good day family, please I'm a girl in my mid 20s who has passed through a lot in life because of family background. Currently a 300level undergraduate of University of Calabar. I have been trying my best to secure a better future for myself including this my pursuit for a university degree. From year one till now, I have been responsible for all my needs as I am a fashion designer which I combine with my studies. Right now, the load is too much for me which has made me unable to pay for my session's school fees. I pay house rent, feed myself, pay other bills and cater for my academic needs as well from the money I make through my fashion designing. Things get choked up this time thus my inability to pay for my school fees and without it, school authority has a policy that no student is allowed to write exams.

I know it's not easy out there as the economy is harsh everywhere but as a family, let's be our brother/sister's keeper please. The school fees is N35,200. I've N13,000 with me remaining N22,000. 2k from 11 merciful members will guarantee my exams. Please ask for any proofs concerning this and I will provide you with enough. Help a sister please as I believe this is better than indulging in prostitution to raise the money.

Account No.: 0089507167
Diamond Bank.

Include your BVN for verification.

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
Wetin make we come do now

What is it with dis pple & blood & bloody deaths & destruction everywhere they go sef? No other legacy, no other mandate except to kill or be in the theater of killing?

Anyway, kano sef no be easy zone courtesy of their religious and terrorist indoctrination.
Na their family vendetta palaver! make the kidnappers wait, dey feed the boy small, ISIL go come pay his ransom!
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 7:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
omocalabar:
where is S.A.W ..why not help him now?
...u re stupid to say dat...

1 Like

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
givan:
He escaped death from his war-torn country, only to die in the hands of his host. In this case, Fulanis.

And came to another war torn country
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by olasco18(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
buygala:

Diagnosis

Irreparable Brain failure sad
One ipot youut cited

1 Like

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by northvietnam(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
See when the person even registered.

You can tell this moniker was created specially for this purpose.
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
When Holy Spirit is missing. Let us allow the Spirit of living God to take control in our nation.
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
May God intervene in this nation.
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
GavelSlam:
See when the person even registered.

You can tell this moniker was created specially for this purpose.

What does that have to do with anything? are you denying this incident?
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by zonax(m): 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
omocalabar:
Stop bringing religion into everything.
Christians, Muslims, Hindus all have right to their belief.

1 Like

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Levant: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The gates of hell shall never prevail.

What is a Syrian man doing in Nigeria?
What type of business will he be doing in a volatile region?
What other business is Syria known for aside terrorism?

He might be a Boko trainer.
Or an ISIS /ISIL, Alqaeda or Hezbollah instructor.

Well, may the boy be found. Insha Allah.

God punish you! You are very stupid.

Syrians were in Nigeria before your father was born.

What if he ran away from his war torn country?

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by ultimateyankee: 7:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
omocalabar:
You are a fool

1 Like

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Akpan107(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Conceptman:
Serious wahala, hope the Syrian government/people will be able to take this. No security in this country, no safe place
Just as Nigeria, there is no functional government in Syria.
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Grupo(m): 7:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by zonax(m): 7:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Try to dey use your brain sometimes bro. Not every thread is worth commenting on. Not every post needs you on it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by GavelSlam: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Mrchippychappy:

What does that have to do with anything? are you denying this incident?

Are you sure you know what I'm talking about?
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Conceptman: 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Akpan107:
Just as Nigeria, there is no functional government in Syria.
wow I see.
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Kaiser94(m): 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
omocalabar:

You are an idiot... Big one.. And I'm very sure you are igbo
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by illiasnwm: 7:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
omocalabar:

Are you fucking joking you retarded piece of shit....

1 Like

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by illiasnwm: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
omocalabar:

Animal! Insensitive piece of rotten matter.. eranko jatijati....

1 Like

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Bridget95(f): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
olasco18:
Ipod kidnappers don enter north..may God av mercy on us
now it is confirmed that common sense is not common. what has IPOB got to do with this news.

2 Likes

Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by vertueptime: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
omocalabar:

Ignorant
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't say stuffs like that. I know that man. He was a good man. Very good man. He had a son who is just 1year plus. He sells electrical equipments from I. M MIGROS in Switzerland. You can Google it. He placed an advert with us 2weeks ago at our stations. His son pictured above won overall best mathematics student in Nigerian Turkish school, nationwide. He was shot just in front of his shop yesternight at 8pm. It was painful, Ahmad was a good man. He never deserved that.
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Ebukamath(m): 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
where is the ship that they repair with $18m. Its time for war. We will bring him home.
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
embarassed sad shocked embarassed this is bad and wickedness.
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by BruncleZuma: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Syrian Businessman Shot Dead In Kano And Son Kidnapped (Graphic Photos) by Holly1991: 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Where is this country heading to?
I think I have a clue!
Nigeria is heading to EVANaria.... May his soul rest in peace embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogun Farm Manager Killed While Harvesting Crop With Daughter (pic) / Aiye, Eiye, Buccaneers Cult Groups Renounce Membership In Lagos. Photos / Lagos Carpenter Jailed Seven Years For Pouring Acid On Ex- Girlfriend, lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.