Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

PHOTO: It Took Me 27 Years To Be Cool With My Dad – Ex-gov Ladoja’s Daughter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: It Took Me 27 Years To Be Cool With My Dad – Ex-gov Ladoja’s Daughter (350 Views)

My Prediction For The 2019 Presidential Election (Photo). It’s Anyone’s Game / Grace Ladoja: "It Took Me 27 Years To Be Cool With My Dad' / Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: It Took Me 27 Years To Be Cool With My Dad – Ex-gov Ladoja’s Daughter by emmalezy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2018

One of the daughters of the former governor of Oyo state, Grace Ladoja, took to one of her social media accounts to reveal how long it took her to reconcile with her father.
Grace whose father Rashidi Adewolu Ladoja was a governor between May 29, 2003 till January 12, 2006 was succeeded by ex-governor Christopher Alao-Akala.
The young lady took to her Instagram handle on Wednesday, April 11, to share a picture of her with her dad as she disclosed that it took her about 27 years to be cool with him.
Grace’s post reads: “Father and Daughter pt2, it took me 27 years to be cool with my Dad. I realised parents are only human, not perfect or God level. I tried to find a friend in him so that’s what we became.” See post below:
Looking at the picture, both father and his beautiful daughter stepped out in matching colors. The former governor was seen rocking a traditional material common with the Egbas (in Abeokuta) while Grace was seen in a blue shirt and palazzo trouser. Family is truly everything!

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/11/it-took-me-27-years-to-be-cool-with-my-dad-ex-gov-ladojas-daughter-reveals-photo/

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Unguarded Comment: Go Home And Rest For 90 Days, Senate Tells Omo-agege / Nigeria Youths Are Not Lazy, PDP Replies Buhari / 'nigeria School Food Scheme Revolutionising Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.