Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,412 members, 7,812,221 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) (18003 Views)

Millions Missing From Usain Bolt’s Account, Jamaica Launches Probe / Nigerian Coach And Two Athletes Disappear At Commonwealth Games / FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2018
What a wrong way to seek greener pastures. Once their visas expire, they start breaking laws.
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by siraj1402(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2018
They have made a great mistake, at the end of the day this will kill their careers and live them with no reputation. He who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stone.
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by Lagbaja01(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2018
Opportunity to leave their shithole continent.....i like the Australian Goverment jare, if na U.S or UK dem for don dey search wetin dem no lose undecided grin
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 12, 2018
olapluto:
They will have a rougher life in Australia than they will back home.

You are joking right ?

1 Like

Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by oneda(m): 9:42am On Apr 12, 2018
That's it my people. It's a better way of escape than through the desert to God forsaken Libya and over glutted Europe

1 Like

Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2018
grin

Deyaff cut out!
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by sekem: 9:45am On Apr 12, 2018
Foolish Africans

Always looking for where it is easier

You think if all the Australians decided to run away from their country, that Australia will be so attractive for you to want to stay in?

Fools
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by Paradigm777: 9:46am On Apr 12, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Sorryoo, I thought Cameroun was a franco-phone nation? What are they doing in the common wealth games?
Google is ur friend bro

1 Like

Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by talk2percy(m): 9:47am On Apr 12, 2018
Smart niggas, grin they have done the needful, Australia nah the heaven wey dey for ur bible! Who would have a taste of heaven and chose to go back to hell! The person dey craze??

2 Likes

Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by martineverest(m): 9:48am On Apr 12, 2018
Cameroonian sportsmen did dis at last commonwealth games

I really appreciate Nigerian athletes, despite the urge to travel abroad they sont abscond during sports event

2 Likes

Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by EROMS38(m): 9:50am On Apr 12, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Sorryoo, I thought Cameroun was a franco-phone nation? What are they doing in the common wealth games?
North West Cameroon and South West Cameroon are English speakers hence their participation.
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by martineverest(m): 9:50am On Apr 12, 2018
talk2percy:
Smart niggas, grin they have done the needful, Australia nah the heaven wey dey for ur bible! Who would have a taste of heaven and chose to go back to hell! The person dey craze??
ur thinking is so dumb
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by donstan641(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2018
I watched one of the young weightlifters, He didnt win a medal. So he deciced to win himself a stay.

I am buying Itunes card and i also have 0.5BTC for sell.

1 Like

Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by JideAmuGiaka: 9:52am On Apr 12, 2018
PsalmieD:
Sharp guys...... abeg who Africa no tire undecided

Make me sef get opportunity..... If i no go follow one white chick go... grin grin grin

Don't worry those guys will return years later.... grin grin grin

Lol, one of my relatives went for the burial of his brother in US earlier this year as the US govnt gave free visa to two of the deceased family members to attend his burial in US, out of the two that attended this burial, one has returned while the senior bros escaped. Lol

1 Like

Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by maasoap(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
says who?

lestat:

You are joking right ?

The guy is right. Their case will be different from other unknown illegal immigrants because the authorities are already aware of their presence in the country with their faces all over the place. The authorities are only waiting for their visas to expire before a manhunt is launched after them.
The will find it very difficult moving around or feeding unless some of of them have people that can harbour/hide them.
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by superstylisht(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by eamon360(m): 9:54am On Apr 12, 2018
if it where to be Europe it would have been better
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by mayormick(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Being part of commonwealth has nothing to do with been francophone or anglophone but can be term as nations that are former territories under British empire. In other words, nations dat gained independence under Britain.
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by maasoap(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2018
siraj1402:
They have made a great mistake, at the end of the day this will kill their careers and live them with no reputation. He who lives in glass houses shouldn't throw stone.

Thank you my brother. They've successfully killed their own career and reputation home and abroad. Cameroon government will Blacklist them, foreign governments will blacklist them. Careers gone, other opportunities to travel gone.
And most of them will be caught and deported.
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by PsalmieD(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2018
Wow.... sharp guy grin.... I dey wait for that kind opportunity....This one wey buhari don declare second term.. cry cry cry
JideAmuGiaka:

Lol, one of my relatives went for the burial of his brother in US earlier this year as the US govnt gave free visa to two of the deceased family members to attend his burial in US, out of the two that attended this burial, one has returned while the senior bros escaped. Lol

1 Like

Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by Kobicove(m): 10:00am On Apr 12, 2018
Escape from Africa! grin
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by maasoap(m): 10:04am On Apr 12, 2018
mayormick:
Being part of commonwealth has nothing to do with been francophone or anglophone but can be term as nations that are former territories under British empire. In other words, nations dat gained independence under Britain.

British doesn't speak French but English. How could your territory be under Britain and be speaking French officially?
Better explanation has been given:
EROMS38:
North West Cameroon and South West Cameroon are English speakers hence their participation.
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by derachokolate(m): 10:07am On Apr 12, 2018
Its just like Nigeria picking me for an international duty and expect me not to go missing ........... Lai lai !!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by Nevamind: 10:21am On Apr 12, 2018
grin grin
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2018
puyaca:
"I just hope they're out enjoying the delights of Queensland for a little while and will do the right thing and come back to the Games and go home appropriately." Now this sounds funny a bit , but the actions of the athletes is a bit sad . They are going to be caught eventually . And if they are caught . are they going to be allowed to remain in the country ? Very doubtful ..
read before you comment.
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by MaziOmenuko: 10:22am On Apr 12, 2018
mayormick:

EROMS38:

Two different explanations; which one is correct, abeg?
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by Inanslove(m): 10:32am On Apr 12, 2018
Hihihihihhihihihi common sense..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by RaptorX: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2018
mayormick:
Cameroon never gain independence from the British, and the reason they are in the commonwealth is that some parts of the country was under British colonial rule but it's still a predominant French speaking country and they got their independence from France.
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by AngelicBeing: 10:37am On Apr 12, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
I'll Do the same to escape this shiit Hole
Gbam, Hahaha, it is better to live in Heaven than hell tongue

Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by samzzycash(m): 10:47am On Apr 12, 2018
donstan641:
I watched one of the young weightlifters, He didnt win a medal. So he deciced to win himself a stay.

I am buying Itunes card and i also have 0.5BTC for sell.
bro i will like to know how this BTC are rated and what is the value in naira.
Like that 0.5 how much in naira.. I am also doing trading with paxful i just dey sell card and I don't know the value of btc wey I get Chai
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 12, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Political! Cameroon is a French speaking country and this fact is gazetted in the recent Cameroonian constitution. Forget the lies they tell you about having an Anglophone section in their country. Cameroon are in the commonwealth to counter Nigeria and stop British support for us in territorial issues, while they in return get French backing and keep the British neutral and silent. The support of France and the neutrality of the British during the ICJ judgement is a key example. Even in home front the British remain silent to the plight of the English speaking western Cameroonian and their quest for a referendum. Now you see how diplomatically smart the Paul Biya government is and how naive our leaders are. If Nigeria is smart, then we should be pushing for the expulsion of Cameroon from the Commonwealth based on the fact that the country is anti British in interest and in act. There is no difference between the regime of Paul Biya from those of Mugabe or Abacha whom the British so despise. If the British can suspend both Nigeria and Zimbabwe because of the likes of Mugabe and Abacha, don't you think we should be pushing for the same in Cameroon as way of ending their espionage activities in the commonwealth. But we won't do it, because we are diplomacatically daft and bereft of patriotic leaders who have the interest of the country at heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Pool Week 25 Fixed Draws / Leave Me Alone, Keshi Tells Nigerians / Daily Corner Bet Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.