Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) (18006 Views)

Millions Missing From Usain Bolt’s Account, Jamaica Launches Probe / Nigerian Coach And Two Athletes Disappear At Commonwealth Games / FG Rewards Athletes At The Commonwealth Games. See How Much They Got (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by donstan641(m): 11:08am On Apr 12, 2018
samzzycash:
bro i will like to know how this BTC are rated and what is the value in naira.
Like that 0.5 how much in naira.. I am also doing trading with paxful i just dey sell card and I don't know the value of btc wey I get Chai

Thats about 1.2m.
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2018
It is as good as saying we already have a wasted generation in Africa if all of us believe that God, Jesus, Mohammed and heaven is waiting for us in Australia, USA, Europe, Central America, Asia, Israel, South America, Saudi Arabia and Mecca.

The white man and colonial masters have removed the chains from our legs, hands and necks but we Africans all over the world have refused to remove the chains from our brains, Our Politicians go over seas for vacations, medical check up, shopping, investment in the white man real estates and businesses, worse still the poor masses add to the insult by going over seas to look for greener pastures. I believe the white man mind and idea is this, " leave them let them come and spend their money and when we are done sucking them dry, we shall send them packing back home to their continent and country.

Civilization and Education began in Africa but today The man who invented the following are white men and most were still young when they did
1. Computer, 2. Mobile Phones, 3. Boxed Cathode Tube Tv and Plasma Tv, 4. Electricity, 5. Jet engine, 6. Air planes, 7. ATM, 8. Cars, 9. Weapons and Military Ammunitions, e.t.c. Is it that we Africans have nothing to offer than to just mess around the world jumping flights and train looking for candy bars of opportunities around the world? I have always been troubled with the words of the past French Prime Minister, Nicholas Zarcozy who said, "Africans have never had a mark in history and may never have even in their grave but only bring trouble to the world wherever they go."
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by wink2015(m): 11:24am On Apr 12, 2018
IMMIGRATION WILL CERTAINLY LAY HANDS ON THEM IN AUSTRALIA AND GET THEM DEPORTED BACK TO AFRICA.

Except they have a geniune reason to live in Australia.

Who does not have geniune reason?
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by talk2percy(m): 11:29am On Apr 12, 2018
martineverest:
ur thinking is so dumb
did I ask for ur opinion? And who are u to negate my opinion? Just face ur front jejely
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by Cointrader: 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
Sorryoo, I thought Cameroun was a franco-phone nation? What are they doing in the common wealth games?

They are a member of the commonwealth.

Just like Rwanda and Mozambique. You don't have to be colonized by Britain to be a member. Besides, half of Cameroun speaks English and was colonized by Britain.
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by mayormick(m): 12:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=MaziOmenuko post=66642969]

Two different explanations; which one is correct, abeg?[/quote I think dis should help, copied though, "Members must "as a general rule" have a direct constitutional link to an existing member. In most cases, this is due to being a former colony of the United Kingdom, but some have links to other countries, either exclusively or more directly (e.g. Samoa to New Zealand, Papua New Guinea to Australia, and Namibia to South Africa). The first member to be admitted without having any constitutional link to the British Empire or a Commonwealth member was Mozambique, a former Portuguese colony". Hence, I think d reason Cameroon can be part of d Commonwealth games is because we have d English speaking southern part of Cameroon who were under British colony even though they av joined with d francophone side to form d republic of Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by thatigboman: 12:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
I remember when 2 Ugandans went to Japan to play table tennis competition. They landed at the airport and disappeared. Which nonsense table tennis
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by samzzycash(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
donstan641:

Thats about 1.2m.
can you school me more on how this currencies are rated and now can I read the digits to know what unit they stand for..
Please what's app 08106115756
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by ephbe(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Awon omo mi

No dulling now

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They somewhere in the outskirts of Australia waiting for the hunt to cool down so dey stroll in again
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by agarawu23(m): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
KendrickAyomide:
I'll Do the same to escape this shiit Hole
hmmmm....living illegally in Australia is difficult. U will hardly survive cos they will surely nab u.
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
doctimonyeka:
Who nor like better thing

Over sharp boys and over sharp girls, Una too much.

Free visa to Australia and free flight ticket too.
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
agarawu23:
hmmmm....living illegally in Australia is difficult. U will hardly survive cos they will surely nab u.

Once he has someone living there legitimately? HE'S GOOD TO GO.
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by Temple1288(m): 5:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
Who wants to return to a Black Africa country that a President turned into a private room?
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by Icon79(m): 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cameroun? What is Cameroun doing at the Commonwealth games when Cameroun is not a commonwealth country shocked

O pari
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by phase1: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2018
Fesomu:
LWKMD..Australia better hide this news from Nigeria athletes

Actually they've beefed up security around nigerian athletes and have the Australian police watching them around the clock in the games village.
Re: 8 Cameroon Athletes Go Missing From Commonwealh Games In Australia (PIC) by phase1: 11:34am On Apr 13, 2018
The nigeria football and sport supporters club have also been enmesh in immigration elopement such as this.

Many guys in london and USA today went with the Rafiu ladipo headed Supporter's club to USA and UK and eloped.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daily Corner Bet Tips / No Nigerian Referees As FIFA Select 16 African Officials For 2018 World Cup / Ifeanyi Ubah, Asisat Oshoala Donate Sports Items To School Girls In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.