Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? (4335 Views)

"Collect APC Money In Jesus Name And Vote PDP" - Dino Melaye / 'Vote PDP And Die' Threat In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Photo) / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by basty: 3:59am On Apr 12, 2018
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem. 
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria. 
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by GavelSlam: 4:50am On Apr 12, 2018
Wait for those who are experts at twisting and insulting to tell you your life history...Just wait.
grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by blackpanda: 5:02am On Apr 12, 2018
Op God bless you

You said it all

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by Herdsmen: 5:32am On Apr 12, 2018
BMC and dia propaganda..

Is late already... If PDP present shekau as candidate.. we will vote Dem

Even if na anini and Shina Rambo as president and anini as vice..we will vote Dem..

100 times more capable than the dullardeen and his zombies..

Imagine what Nigeria went through the past 3 years and one mumu wey brain dey pain dey yarn trash for here..

Oga all this list ....na your dullardeen dey power... Wetin keep am make he no jail all your so called thieves and maybe proscribe PDP..

Na to write full jargon post on line...swear zombies are really annoying .

Back to Daura is a must...or nigeria and Nigerians will perish in another four years with the Dullard..

That's reality

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by tamonokare: 5:43am On Apr 12, 2018
Before nko?

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by Topmaike007(m): 5:51am On Apr 12, 2018
see as them dey share billion like thousand..

heartless people and people that steal a thousands naira are in jail..

pls what is the difference between these thieves and the Yahoo boys that was bursted yesterday at lekki?

may God help us.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by nero2face: 5:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Hmm, no comment
Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by Alejob: 5:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Yes cos all the major bad goons there have already migrated to APC to avoid prosecution.....

There is a thing line between political parties in Nigeria..... No serious ideology, just some set of thieving elites!

I will follow personality that party but independent candidature is still all bottled up..... till then......

Dem go follow follow.....in Fela Kuti voice and swag

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by ipobarecriminals: 6:03am On Apr 12, 2018
sad undecided May we not go back to Egypt. PDP IS DEAD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by olex88: 6:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Nawa ooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by Nobody: 6:19am On Apr 12, 2018
No. Vote APC, so Igbo Presidency can come in 2023.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by orunto27: 6:25am On Apr 12, 2018
Two Wrongs don't make a Right.
GEJ was President. He acted by The Oath of Office and was not impeached.
PMB categorically told Obama that he would pester The Lives of States and Electors that didn't vote for him. This is Vendetta against the People and the Oath of office. That he has not been impeached is a Conspiracy of a group of Senators and House Members shooting from their Hips.
Set up a group of Consultants and Investigators to ascertain works and services done and rendered by those who received money by Presidencial order and refund the balances.
Shagari made many billionaires through Fertiliser Contracts and no comet songs. Why should Opposition be destroyed now.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by pode(m): 6:30am On Apr 12, 2018
igbodefendercom:
No. Vote APC, so Igbo Presidency can come in 2023.
And what makes you think they will give it to your igbo nation in 2023?
Remember the heart of man is deceitful, my brother mind what you are saying now at the end, I prayed we all will see the outcome of it

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by Rucheen(m): 7:19am On Apr 12, 2018
Are theses the only looters in Naija

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by SalamRushdie: 7:30am On Apr 12, 2018
It's not about party this time , Nigerians must do all to take power from the hands of the dull psychopath called Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by dodelight(m): 7:40am On Apr 12, 2018
Yes, it's not about the party. It's rather about the candidate. So if PDP gives us a good candidate, we'll vote for them. Go to hell with your propaganda!

3 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by tuniski: 7:42am On Apr 12, 2018
The worst of PDP is better than the evil but sanctimonious APC!

4 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by plaetton: 8:00am On Apr 12, 2018
1999-2015 will forever be etched in annals of Nigerian history as the Golden Era of Nigeria's economic Renaissance.
FACT.
From 1999 -2015 every index of political and socio-economic life shot up to levels never seen in almost 3 decades.
FACT.

Nigeria recorded year after year of consecutive economic growth from 1999-2015 .
FACT.

The Nigerian middle class, the standard measure of economic prosperity, grew steadily for the first time in 40yrs.
FACT.

But I guess we all missed the lessons of the movie 'Jurassic Park's , that no matter how nostalgic, reviving extinct Dinosaurs and putting them in a modern ecosystem can be very very destructive indeed.

Since 2015, Nigeria has been dragged to depression by a bunch of very dishonest, very corrupt cabal led by treasonable Felon at-large, a self-confessed Grand NEPOTIST, a man of no character, progressive ideology nor vision , who has also turned Nigeria into a WAR zone, literally and figuratively.
The Buhari is like a horde of locusts, a harbinger of Famine, that invades a once robust farm and destroys everything in sight.

No matter one's feelings about politics and politicians in Nigeria, PDP remains the only party with a broad Pan-Nigerian National reach and infrastructure capable of shaming this useless government out of power come 2019.
It is very very simple.
It doesn't require debate or argument.

There should be NO Ambivalence about voting out Buhari.

The only choice before Nigerian people hoping to recover and rebuild is unequivocally to vote PDP.

Fellow Nigerians, we fell for cheap lies and sentiments in 2015.
Shame on those that fooled us.
But if we fall again for the cheap lies and sentiment and Buhari wins another 4yr, this land will become sooooo DESOLATE that some or all of us might resort cannibalism for survival.

Don't fall for APC recycled lies.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by FanYogo1(f): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2018
Kids, there are other parties besides APC and PDP

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by slimfit1(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2018
Vote any party but not PDP otherwise you at the moment you are enjoying PDP will finally nail this country to the ground.
Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by plaetton: 8:18am On Apr 12, 2018
FanYogo1:
Kids, there are other parties besides APC and PDP
Dear adult , this is no time to play hide and seek.
Elections, in case you haven't noticed, are usually contested by 2 LEADING parties.
And for change, in this particular case, an emergency that has the greatest implications for the future of every living soul in Nigeria, this is not the time to play and experiment with fringe political parties.
And where have all these other parties been ?
What national voter infrastructure have these so-called other parties built since 1999?
This is the reason that politicians take the average voters for fools.
At the most critical juncture, you start confusing yourself.

If we want to vote out the locust government of APC, we must unequivocally vote PDP.
Any votes wasted for any other Fringe political party or group is an indirect vote for Buhari.
Nigerians must leave no single stone unturned in voting out the Dinosaurs in ASO Rock.
Simple.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by DonVikings: 8:24am On Apr 12, 2018
I would vote PDP only if the field Nnamdidiot Cowmumu as their candidate. He did alot of work for them and deserves to be rewarded. angry
Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by rainylad(f): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2018
I would vote PDP a million times over APC anytime,anyday.

APC has proven to be far worse than PDP in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 12, 2018
With all these looting,
* The common man had something to eat,
* Unemployment was negotiable than now,
* Witch hunting or corruption fight was not Party selective.
* Dollar exchange rate wasn't 368/$
* Insecurity did not increase this much.
* mortality level is 7x higher.
* Poverty level got to the point that you can prepare a pot of soup with #2500.
Our blood pressure, sugar level, stomach ulcer, nightmares, and all manner of village crafts drastically increased.
Mehn, PDP was not the BEST but believe me APC is the WORST.

2 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by haffaze777(m): 8:37am On Apr 12, 2018
I'm still looking for any mumu that will ask me to vote for either apshit or pdpi.g

1 Like

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by plaetton: 8:48am On Apr 12, 2018
haffaze777:
I'm still looking for any mumu that will ask me to vote for either apshit or PDP
Unfortunately, people like don't the power of the vote.
Your vote is not your opinion, it is your power.
You can either use that power to rid Nigeria of this Fulani herdsmen patron in ASO Rock, the very worst dishonest leader Nigeria has ever had, or you can waste your vote on your opinion and then condemn yourself and all of us to another 4 yrs of the locust.

Use the power of your vote wisely.
This is not the time for sentiments, unless, of course, you're OK with the current state of affairs.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by haffaze777(m): 8:55am On Apr 12, 2018
plaetton:

Unfortunately, people like don't the power of the vote.
Your vote is not your opinion, it is your power.
You can either use that power to rid Nigeria of this Fulani herdsmen patron in ASO Rock, the very worst dishonest leader Nigeria has ever had, or you can waste your vote on your opinion and then condemn yourself and all of us to another 4 yrs of the locust.

Use the power of your vote wisely.
This is not the time for sentiments, unless, of course, you're OK with the current state of affairs.
so which part should I vote now?
Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by plaetton: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2018
haffaze777:

so which part should I vote now?

What I am trying to say is that, make no mistakes about it, the real contest us between PDP and APC.
Even you like SDP or any of the other Fringe political parties out there, it would still be a costly mistake, a misuse of your voting power, to vote for them and thereby diluting all the votes the PDP needs to vote out Buhari.
The political calculus is that any votes not for PDP would benefit Buhari in winning a majority.

Love PDP or not , if we want to vote out Buhari, we must vote PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by KMJY(f): 9:09am On Apr 12, 2018
Yes coz they have learnt their lessons.
Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by Enice(m): 9:11am On Apr 12, 2018
Rucheen:
Are theses the only looters in Naija
the OP only mentioned those that confessed to looting.
Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by luvinhubby(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2018
After exporting all the bad ass killer/looters to APC, PDP is our only option come 2019.
Re: Should Nigerians Vote PDP Again? by trillville(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2018
plaetton:
1999-2015 will forever be etched in annals of Nigerian history as the Golden Era of Nigeria's economic Renaissance.
FACT.
From 1999 -2015 every index of political and socio-economic life shot up to levels never seen in almost 3 decades.
FACT.

Nigeria recorded year after year of consecutive economic growth from 1999-2015 .
FACT.

The Nigerian middle class, the standard measure of economic prosperity, grew steadily for the first time in 40yrs.
FACT.

But I guess we all missed the lessons of the movie 'Jurassic Park's , that no matter how nostalgic, reviving extinct Dinosaurs and putting them in a modern ecosystem can be very very destructive indeed.

Since 2015, Nigeria has been dragged to depression by a bunch of very dishonest, very corrupt cabal led by treasonable Felon at-large, a self-confessed Grand NEPOTIST, a man of no character, progressive ideology nor vision , who has also turned Nigeria into a WAR zone, literally and figuratively.
The Buhari is like a horde of locusts, a harbinger of Famine, that invades a once robust farm and destroys everything in sight.

No matter one's feelings about politics and politicians in Nigeria, PDP remains the only party with a broad Pan-Nigerian National reach and infrastructure capable of shaming this useless government out of power come 2019.
It is very very simple.
It doesn't require debate or argument.

There should be NO Ambivalence about voting out Buhari.

The only choice before Nigerian people hoping to recover and rebuild is unequivocally to vote PDP.

Fellow Nigerians, we fell for cheap lies and sentiments in 2015.
Shame on those that fooled us.
But if we fall again for the cheap lies and sentiment and Buhari wins another 4yr, this land will become sooooo DESOLATE that some or all of us might resort cannibalism for survival.

Don't fall for APC recycled lies.

The growth was mainly as a result of high oil prices.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Gets N400m Assistance From EU To Tackle Flood / However It Goes, Big Respect To PMB / Is This The Best Police Station In Nigeria? - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.