Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,003 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Drake’s “god’s Plan” Becomes His Longest Song Atop Billboard Hot 100 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake’s “god’s Plan” Becomes His Longest Song Atop Billboard Hot 100 (569 Views)

Insta Star Who Received Backlash For Posing Nude Atop Elephant Says She’s Sorry / VIDEO: Instagram Influencer Receives Backlash After Posing Nude Atop Elephant / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drake’s “god’s Plan” Becomes His Longest Song Atop Billboard Hot 100 by danieljoel759: 7:52am On Apr 12, 2018
Having spent 11 weeks on the number one spot of the highly rated Billboard Hot 100 Chart, Drake‘s latest single God’s Plan has become his longest to stay on top of the chart.

His last single which topped the chart for a lengthy period was the 2016 release One Dance featuring Wizkid & Kyla which lasted for 10 weeks on the number one spot.

The Weeknd‘s Call Out My Name off his My Dear Melancholy project debuts at No. 4 on the chart while Migos‘ Walk It Talk It moved from No. 15 to No. 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz2oEyvKGV8
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Drake’s “god’s Plan” Becomes His Longest Song Atop Billboard Hot 100 by Joshkid(m): 8:12am On Apr 12, 2018
God's plan indeed!
Re: Drake’s “god’s Plan” Becomes His Longest Song Atop Billboard Hot 100 by Solidkay(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2018
To me that music should be made evergreen cos of the concept,
the lives he touched in the music video will eternally be grateful to him.
GOD'S PLAN!!!!!
Re: Drake’s “god’s Plan” Becomes His Longest Song Atop Billboard Hot 100 by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:36am On Apr 12, 2018
Solidkay:
To me that music should be made evergreen cos of the concept,

the lives he touched in the music video will eternally be grateful to him.

GOD'S PLAN!!!!!

Agreed !!!!
Re: Drake’s “god’s Plan” Becomes His Longest Song Atop Billboard Hot 100 by tammyboy1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
God's plan,i cant do it on ma own....ehhh

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: I Love The Way Alex Shakes Her Bumbum - Miss Nollywood Organizer / Ex Miss Nollywood Nigeria And Her British Husband Pictured Together / Photos From Gov Donald Dukes Daughter Xerona And DJ Caise Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.