Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

English Propaganda: Tottenham Goal At Stoke Awarded To Harry Kane - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / English Propaganda: Tottenham Goal At Stoke Awarded To Harry Kane (410 Views)

Mohamed Salah Scores His First Goal At AFCON As Egypt Beat Congo 2-0 (Video) / Algeria Vs Nigeria: Why I Awarded Penalty Against Super Eagles – Referee / Arsenal Fan Slumps, Dies In Imo As Club Concedes Goal To Stoke City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

English Propaganda: Tottenham Goal At Stoke Awarded To Harry Kane by ogbiwa: 9:05am On Apr 12, 2018
Why are the English so eager for their own Harry Kane to beat Egypt's Mo Salah to the golden boot that now they're 'awarding' him non existent goals to catch up to Salah? So Christian Eriksen's free kick goal against Stoke had already been awarded to the Denmark international only for the goals accreditation panel to 'review' it and award it to Kane based on Kane's appeal that the ball 'grazed' his shoulder before going in. What nonsense excuses. It means the England striker's season tally is now up to 25- four behind Salah with 6 games remaining. I see propaganda everywhere. I see people trying too hard to make us see something that isn't there. I wonder if same would be the case if the tables were reversed. Would they now start putting every goal every weekend through the microscope or just in this case because their countryman's personal record was at stake?

Anyways in the long run I won't blame them. It is their league in their country. I would blame the lack of development of our leagues in Africa that constantly sees our best talents being exported yearly to go and shine up their leagues for their entertainment but with little or no recognition in return. Africa will rise. We shall live to see it.

Re: English Propaganda: Tottenham Goal At Stoke Awarded To Harry Kane by HausaOverlord: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2018
The thing sef fear me oh, him no go still reach Mo no matter how the useless FA help am cheat
Re: English Propaganda: Tottenham Goal At Stoke Awarded To Harry Kane by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 12, 2018
Instead of Harry Kane to dey prep himself for world cup na EPL Top scorer e dey find.By the time them go injure am again e no go go world cup and he no go win the EPL Top scorer na that time him go know.Shey he is just coming out of one injury he should be careful very careful with this personal ambition that he is pursuing.Make him just dey pray sey him team mates go still dey pass am ball as usual till season end.Na this kind thing fit cause weak team spirit in the team.

(1) (Reply)

Real Madrid Complete Squad For Tonight El-clasico / OMG!! Cristiano Ronaldo Apologies For Transfer Comments, Reveals Next-week Plan / Fifa World Cup Russia 2018 News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.