Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me (28352 Views)

Mr Eazi Confirms His Marriage To Temi Otedola (Video) / Mr Eazi Proposes To Temi Otedola (Video, Photos) / Mr Eazi Reacts To Temi Otedola At The Gym (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by CuriousMynd: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Disc jockey Florence Otedola aka DJ Cuppy has told her sister Temi Otedola that she gets bullied on social media more than the latter does.

The 29-year-old said this to her sister on Tuesday while responding to a tweet the latter made.

Igbere TV reports that Temi had tweeted that she loves the Twitter app.

Responding to the tweet, Cuppy wrote:
“Temi, they don’t bully you as much as they bully me.”

https://twitter.com/cuppymusic/status/1468351436358627329

Since the release of her album Original Copy, the disc jockey has received several backlashes from fellow celebrities and critics who berated the album.

She has also been bullied severally by Twitter users who body-shame and age-shame her.

Singer Kelly Handsome knocked her in February 2021 after her performance at the Gold Dust saying that music is not for everyone.

“If I talk now haters will say their daily prayer ‘black bla bla’….. ‘Ur career don die’. ‘U’re looking for attention’. ‘U’re hating’, meanwhile the person chatting has never stood out for anything in life.

“This is an insult to music as a career and an embarrassment to NAIJA music. This is like mocking real musicians, when did we get here? You cannot buy talent. They would have paid me or someone to write a proper song for her, bring out her British accent & all but No,” he wrote on Instagram.

Temi is the younger sister of DJ Cuppy.

The sisters share a close relationship and are always teasing each other on social media.

Temi made her acting debut in the movie Citation directed by Kunle Afolayan which earned her an award for best actress category at Ghana Movie Awards. She was nominated for Revelation of the Year at Best of Nollywood Awards 2020.

Their father is business mogul Femi Otedola.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Bilabong(m): 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
we want to see what Anthony Joshua can do grin

But on a serious note this girl is always being bullied. Make una stop am

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by isaiah4life(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
To all bullies around world, God punish una.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by longetivity(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Dem dey Rich bully her or what
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
She is too forward and exaggerating.Besides,those who bully her can't hesitate to suck her bobbies and down there because the babe is to hawt,

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Houseofglam7(f): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Analyst7: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
If this girl is sensible enough nobody will bully u
She likes clout alot
Once u like clout be prepared for the consequence

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by 9jaBloke: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
MAIN CAUSES OF BULLYING

1. Having been a victim of bullying :

2. Seeking social attention 'cos of loneliness:

3. Frustration:

4. Envy:

5. Gender norms:

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by WiszyFraud: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
“Bully” is now the trend of the moment..

That was how snake in the toilet was trending some few days ago before Sylvester’s death angry

One thing i so much dislike about this country and social media..
Clout chasing with people’s misfortune

lipsrsealed

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Deicide: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
I would like to be in her shoe grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Chibudollar: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Temi faces her business she no send anybody, but you see that cuppy. CLOUT CHASER

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Nahunger(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Really cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by tunapawizzy: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
pele most bullied

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Nemesis0147(m): 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Joysticks:
She is too forward and exaggerating.Besides,those who bully her can't hesitate to suck her bobbies and down there because the babe is to hawt,
shamless man

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Chibudollar: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Analyst7:
V
does this make sense to you?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by floss(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nigerians no dey disappoint....so na who Dem bully pass dey thread now...I blame cheap data for all these clout chasing.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Tunex252(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Chibudollar:
Temi faces her business she no send anybody, but you see that cuppy. CLOUT CHASER
Call her whatever you like, she no send your damn ass

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by manee2(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Presegs(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by hisexcellency34: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Why were u silent all this while?
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by signature2012(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Poor Nigerians are fond of social bullying DJ Cuppy!
Is not her fault her father is rich and not her fault your father ain’t rich.
If you are born from a poor background ,work harder and make your kids rich.
All she said is the truth.

15 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Awesomeking: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
As a victim of bullying in school,i hate seeing someone being bullied.. Online or offline.

Contact me if you need a songwriter for pop, hip hop afro beat and RnB.

Green app--0. 8. 1. 2. 0. 5. 2. 0. 3. 6. 8

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by omoadeleye(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Make all these people stfu jare
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Even till now u bn dragged n bullied.

aluta continua
Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Baronnaire: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
She flaunts too much... People get angry with the excessive flaunting of part of Nigeria's wealth in her father's possession... undecided

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by ideatoprince18(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Na person wey show face Dem go bully?!!

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Berankis: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
All of a sudden everyone is being bullied! Who are now the Bullies? Everyone suddenly has become the Oppressed, who are now the Oppressors?
It's funny how Nigerians play the victim card... Everyone prays against the ENEMY forgetting that they are also an enemy to some other people.

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Omicron007: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
shocked

Nigerians and clout chasing.
Everybody is now being bullied in Nigeria.

Very soon, that Vulture Griller will even compile the list of those bullying him on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Redemption77: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
My poor DJ Cuppy, she must be going through a lot codedly. Nigerians keep bashing her from left to right, up and down..

4 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by Crystalom3(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
You don't respect yourself and privacy as much as Temi does hers.

That's the simplest reason.

Why I dey even waste my time sha. Rich man shidren dey catch cruise poor man pikin nor suppose dey follow o

3 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy To Temi Otedola: They Don’t Bully You As Much As They Bully Me by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Who gives a poo?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Geraldine Ekeocha Is Dead? (Nollywood Actress) / Davido: Anybody Supporting Buhari Govt Deserves Hell / Mr. 2kay Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos Hotel Room, His Arms, Legs & Mouth Tied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.