Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election (1955 Views)

FFK Slams Buhari For Not Naming Train Stations After Obasanjo, Adeboye, Oyedepo / Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) / Aisha Buhari Hosts Artistes Supporting President Buhari (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by Reportmusic(f): 11:50am On Apr 12, 2018

Femi Fani-Kayode in a post shared on his Facebook page, slammed the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, for having a meeting with President Buhari in the UK yesterday April 11th and declaring his support for Buhari’s 2nd term bid. Read FFK’s post below

“You have my best wishes on your recent decision. I read your declaration speech. We are neutral as a Church but we will pray for you. Great statesmen are those who run for the good of their country. We will be praying for you”- Archbishop Justin Welby to President Muhammadu Buhari.

It is clear to me that this ‘same-sex-marriage-loving’ and confused English Archbishop deserves to be hung, drawn, quartered and burnt at the stake!

Since when did the Church of England and the Archbishop of Canterbury sink so low?

You are associating with a tyrant who is in open collusion and collaboration with Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram and who has presided over, orchestrated and encouraged the mass murder and slaughter of hundreds of thousands of his own people.

This is a man who has refused to label the Fulani herdsmen terrorists and who has publicly identified with some of the core values of Boko Haram and defended them on numerous occasions in the past.

You say that you are neutral as a Church yet you keep having photo-ops and closed-door meetings with the tyrant and you refuse to condemn him for his gross and barbaric human rights violations, his attacks on and marginalisation of the Christian faith, his contempt for the Church and his hatred for non-Muslims and non-Fulanis. Shame on you!

The attempt by the British government and intelligence agencies, using a discredited and out of touch ‘same-sex-marriage-loving’ ArchbishopJustin Welby, to help to prop up and legitimise a failed tyrant, an ethnic cleanser and a genocidal maniac who hates and kills non-Fulanis, Shia Muslims, IPOB youths and Christians, will fail.

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/12/ffk-slams-archbishop-of-canterbury-for-supporting-president-buharis-re-election-says-you-deserve-to-be-hung-drawn-quartered-and-burnt-at-the-stake/

cc lalasticlala

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by OfficialAwol(m): 11:57am On Apr 12, 2018
Is he now partisan?

Can he declare support for any politician in the UK?

Or does he think we are still their monkeys?

I guess this stupidity is one of the reasons Nigerian Anglicans broke away from his leadership.

He's such a dummy. And a friend to dumbness (Buhari) itself.

When he is done declaring support for him, he should also come and vote for him.

Guess he thinks he can get UK government to support the reelection bid of the dullard.

Fool.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by jimrog: 11:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Cry on ffk...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
FFK?

The same guy who abuses women, who openly shamed a woman because he had sex with her, the same thief who has benefitted from stolen funds runs his fingers to insult priests?

Nansense

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by Lipscomb(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ffk accused the president without any evidence to back his claimed. Now if DSS arrest him on false accusation against the president people like ipob will be crying for their in-law.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by OfficialAwol(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lipscomb:
Ffk accused the president without any evidence to back his claimed. Now if DSS arrest him on false accusation against the president people like ipob will be crying for their in-law.

Hush!

Shut the Bleep up.

6 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by OfoIgbo: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Seems like a promising gay relationship developing between the two of them grin

And we all know who the b*tch in the relationship is.
Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by Paperwhite(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
No amount of fratinization can change the wicked demonic nature of a coupist,clannish,tribalist,nepotic and Islamic fanatic like Buhari.
A leopard never changes its skin.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by MrRichmond: 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mynd44:
FFK?

The same guy who abuses women, who openly shamed a woman because he had sex with her, the same thief who has benefitted from stolen funds runs his fingers to insult priests?

Nansense

Why are you busy castigating the messenger instead of focusing on the message??
Has Buhari not failed?
Has he not stood idle and mute while Fulani herdsmen slaughtered scores of Nigerians?
Has he not crumbled our economy?
Has he not failed to solve corruption and unemployment?
Has he not failed to show empathy towards those affected by his security inadequacies?
Hasn't he failed to carry along the rest of the country instead proving to be a tribalistic bigot prioritizing the North over the rest of the populace?

Until we remove tribalism and start to judge people based on merit and performance we will never go anywhere as a country.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by clevvermind(m): 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
FFK carry on cos we are behind you. Don't mind those buhari's zombies spewing trash.
Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by Misterdhee1(m): 4:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
MrRichmond:

Has Buhari not failed?
Has he not stood idle and mute while Fulani herdsmen slaughtered scores of Nigerians?
Has he not failed to show empathy towards those affected by his security inadequacies?
Hasn't he failed to carry along the rest of the country instead proving to be a tribalistic bigot prioritizing the North over the rest of the populace?

Until we remove tribalism and start to judge people based on merit and performance we will never go anywhere as a country.
What moral right does ffk has to criticize anyone? He was part of the establishment for most of the 16 years pdp was in power. What did he deliver? He took his part of the largesse nd kept shut when he was been fed. Now that he's off power, he turned himself into a twitter warlord that does nothing aside flaring up ethnic nd religious debates.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by oyatz(m): 4:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
Can you please help us defeat Buhari?

Cyynthialove:
OK
Waiting for those brainless slaves with mark of beast on their foreheads(effect of headslaming) to attack the messenger instead of the msg .

Fanatical Yoro muze slums & their ffulani masters

@ the topic.. If Buhari could turn to a monster during his ist tenure, only God in heaven knows what he would become during his second tenure because that's going to be his final dance

Nigerians are in trouble
Last three weeks, boko haram members pledged their support for Buhari's second term bid.
It shall never be well with Buhari
Buhari is a terrorist !!
Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by MrRichmond: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Misterdhee1:

What moral right does ffk has to criticize anyone? He was part of the establishment for most of the 16 years pdp was in power. What did he deliver? He took his part of the largesse nd kept shut when he was been fed. Now that he's off power, he turned himself into a twitter warlord that does nothing aside flaring up ethnic nd religious debates.

If the government was doing the right thing, would those with "poor moral standing" have the impetus to criticize the government??
The so called good and morally upright men of the society have refused to speak up, so let those who have the courage to do so, do it!
Again, focus on the message and leave the out the so-called moral standing of the messenger!

FFK is not the president, Buhari is, and he is doing an awful job!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by diablos: 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
[s]
Mynd44:
FFK?

Nansense
[/s]
You should stick to moderating this forum. Your warped and out of touch comments make you sound childish and one starts to wonder your level of intelligence.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by uridadole: 6:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
MrRichmond:

Has Buhari not failed?

You know nothing about politicians.

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by uridadole: 6:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
diablos:

You should stick to moderating this forum. Your warped and out of touch comments make you sound childish and one starts to wonder your level of intelligence.

All these because he does not support the opinion of others.

We shall know who is empty brain with time

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by AZeD1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
MrRichmond:

Has Buhari not failed?

The Archbishop said he is neutral but would pray for him.

No matter how bad a government is, that government would still be good to some people.

What do you expect the Archbishop to say?

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by Jirate(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mynd44:
FFK?

[s]The same guy who abuses women, who openly shamed a woman because he had sex with her, the same thief who has benefitted from stolen funds runs his fingers to insult priests?
[/s]
Nansense

You are Lucky I am Not a Moderator, You Deserve a 10 Months Ban for this Poor Comment. cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by Turantula(m): 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Heard from a reliable source that this man has been fukking Buhari's bacteria infested ass
Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by DerideGull(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
The so-called Christians are fools right from the days of the bible. Anybody that encourages anyone to turn the left cheek to be slapped after the right the cheek has been rearranged with a dirty slap is an idiot. I have long disdain for the so-called Christians after the northern regional Christians joined the Islamic goons from northern region to unleash pogrom of 1967 in the northern region.
Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by ANIOMADEI2018: 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by Omeokachie: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
In Fela's voice...

"Archbishop dey enjoy..."
Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by salam1(m): 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Cyynthialove:
OK
Waiting for those brainless slaves with mark of beast on their foreheads(effect of headslaming) to attack the messenger instead of the msg .

Fanatical Yoro muze slums & their ffulani masters

@ the topic.. If Buhari could turn to a monster during his ist tenure, only God in heaven knows what he would become during his second tenure because that's going to be his final dance

Nigerians are in trouble
Last three weeks, boko haram members pledged their support for Buhari's second term must everyone be a Christian, haa c madness
It shall never be well with Buhari
Buhari is a terrorist !!
c madness must everyone be a Christian haba, u can't do anything about Islam, so save itself the heart attach. Islam is here to stay, everyone can be as gullible as u

1 Like

Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by naijaking1: 9:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
OfficialAwol:
Is he now partisan?

Can he declare support for any politician in the UK?

Or does he think we are still their monkeys?

I guess this stupidity is one of the reasons Nigerian Anglicans broke away from his leadership.

He's such a dummy. And a friend to dumbness (Buhari) itself.

When he is done declaring support for him, he should also come and vote for him.

Guess he thinks he can get UK government to support the reelection bid of the dullard.

Fool.

Nigerians don't know that white people are the most set of corrupt humans ever. As a protestant, I can tell you that the archbishop is corrupt, evil, and wicked.
God will expose him soon. Luckily while it's a good PR for Buhari, the corrupt archbishop will not ddirectly vote in Nigeria
Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by Sagamaje(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mynd44:
FFK?

Nansense

Oga Ade, show me who have not benefitted stolen funds? Buhari himself is a thief cus he was sponsored by known thiefs I e: Tinubu and Amaechi. So if you want to talk about thief's, start from Buhari
Re: FFK Slams Archbishop Of Canterbury For Supporting President Buhari’s Re-election by FinBalor: 7:21am On Apr 13, 2018
Mynd44:
FFK?

Nansense

You what have you achieved in your life? Apart from being being a moderator here, can you point to any meaningful business or establishment and call it yours? Who knows you or anybody you are related to?

You think the world revolves around being a Nairaland moderator and spewing garbage?

Why call FFK a thief? Are you the courts? Who has not stolen in this Buhari government?

Who has wasted tax payers money more than the useless bunkum called Buhari on medical tourism? Was he not the same hypocrite accusing past leaders of always travelling for treatment? Was he not the same lying scum who toppled a democratically elected government through military coup?

What do you guys see in this criminal? Why are you people so brain washed?

Yes...We know that Trillions of Dollars was stolen under Jonathan according to the iddiotic Buhari media crew all over Nigeria. But at least people were not hungry.

Under the so called Devilish messiah we have now that promised to make sure money is no longer stolen, why are people so hungry and unemployed? Buhari that promised reforms and useless changes, what has he brought to the table?

Buhari and APC that said electricity is not rocket science... Have we had 24 hours light under the nincompoop?

Bia Guy mynd44, no make me vex this morning. Focus on your ordinary life and try to make meaning of it rather than coming here to accuse one of the few voices we have challenging this useless government!

(1) (Reply)

2019: PDP, SDP, APGA, 39 Other Parties Move To Produce One Candidate . / Atiku Begins Search For Running Mate, Limits Search To Southeast / Now Saraki Has Lost, What Position Would He Hold In A Likely Atiku Govt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.