Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus (48657 Views)

Iwobi Happy To Score Winning Penalty Against Chelsea / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) / Zlatan’s Reaction To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Wonder Goal Against Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by innobets(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
BAD BELLE is allowed

2 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by DabLord: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
heckymaicon:
Ororo is the G.O.A.T
Good at only Tapin

3 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by DEGABA(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chanchit:
All I know is that what's goes around d comes around. Karma would remind Madrid of this. All the people saying the ball was a penalty won't say this if it were to be the other way round.
Am not a fan of madrid or CR7 and i don't even want them to win it but that's a clear penalty.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by hopefulLandlord: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chanchit:
All I know is that what's goes around d comes around. Karma would remind Madrid of this. All the people saying the ball was a penalty won't say this if it were to be the other way round.

SHUT UP! even Juventus fans on their subreddit agree it was a pen

2 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by eodavids(m): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Taku555:
Life is like the game of football, it's unpredictable and predictable sometimes. Buffon has won almost every cup in his domestic league only in Europe. I wrote an article about him this time last year.

He has been the culprit in every team he ever played in. Last night he was given a straight red card and a penalty was awarded to Madrid and possibly could be his last chance of playing in Europe.

They were leading by 3 0, on aggregate it was neck to neck. However, they (Juventus) needed just a goal to separate the tie but unfortunately, they were eliminated after a much better effort.

I really sympathise with the Italian and wish he could have had the Champions League medal in his cabin. Buffon 40, was only waiting and believe he could win the Cup and hang up his boots but his dreams has finally come to an end .

In life, we may do our best but if that which we have been striving for is not ours, it will surely elude our fingers. Not everyone that is destined for greatness and not every greatness that comes easy. Always do your best as you could and leave God to do HIS Final work.

#Buffon! Buffon! It's time you hung your boots.

Guy, I see your comment as devoid of bias. So pls, tell me: was the foul commited against Madrid at the extra time not within the "18" of Juve?

1 Like

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Ijaya123: 1:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
daewoorazer:

Like if you think the penalty was well deserved in that situation

Share if you think otherwise

Whatever anyone think right now is of no consequence.

Quit this worn out means of seeking for likes.
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by tesppidd: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
I think it reminded Vidal of last season's match.

2 offside goals and 2 red cards against bayern.

Fuccking UEFADRID.

6 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
kenex4ever:
messi can't be heartbroken over someone he is better than by far.

Overall goal ratio
Messi 0.81
Ronaldo 0.72
So who is the better goal scorer ?

Not to talk of assists

Will you keep quite? which goals? who is UEFA highest goal scorer this season? who is over all goal scorer in Europe? oga just kick your ass and stop being foolish. carry your bag of assist and buy suya.

7 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by daewoorazer(m): 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ijaya123:

Whatever anyone think right now is of no consequence.

Quit this worn out means of seeking for likes.

Speak for yourself sir!
After all, I’d deposit d likes in your feather weight bank account grin

1 Like

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Ijaya123: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
kenex4ever:
messi can't be heartbroken over someone he is better than by far.

Overall goal ratio
Messi 0.81
Ronaldo 0.72
So who is the better goal scorer ?

Not to talk of assists

Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lionel Messi in court:

Judge: Have any of you won the
Golden ball?
Ronaldo: Yes, 5 times.
Messi: Yes, 5 times as well.

Judge: Have any of you won the
Golden Boot?
Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times.
Messi: Same here.

Judge: How many individual trophies
have you each won?
Ronaldo: 16.
Messi: 13.

Judge: Have any of you played for
another club’s first team besides your
current one?
Ronaldo: Yes! Sporting CP in Portugal
first division and Manchester United
in BPL.
Messi: No. Only Barcelona.

Judge: Have any of you won a title
with your national team?
Ronaldo: Yes! We won Portugal’s first
ever European Championship.
Messi: No.

Judge: How many goals have each of
you scored for your respective
teams?
Ronaldo: Should I count the goals
I’ve scored for Man United and
Sporting?
Judge: No. Only for Real Madrid.
Ronaldo: 436 goals in 426
appearances or 9 seasons.
Messi: 539 goals in 625 appearances
or 14 seasons.

Judge: Who has scored more hat-
tricks in La Liga?
Ronaldo: Me. 35 in La Liga.
Messi: Ronaldo has. I’ve scored 28.

Judge: Which is the most prestigious
competition in club football?
Ronaldo: Champions League.
Messi: Champions League.

Judge: Have any of you won
Champions League?
Ronaldo: Yes, 4 times in total with 2
different teams. Once with Man United
and 3 times with Madrid.
Messi: Yes, 4 times as well with
Barcelona only.

Judge: Who has scored more goals in
the CL between the two of you?
Ronaldo: I’ve scored 118 goals in the
CL.
Messi: I’ve scored 100.

Judge: Who has more assists
between the two of you in the CL?
Ronaldo: I have 39.
Messi: Ronaldo has. I have 26.

Judge: Who has scored more goals in
total in the CL finals?
Ronaldo: Me.
Messi: Ronaldo.

Judge: Which one of you have scored
more free kicks?
Ronaldo: I have.
Messi: Ronaldo has.

Judge: Most goals with weak foot?
Ronaldo: Me, I think.
Messi: (Nods in agreement).

Judge: Most goals from outside of the
box?
Ronaldo: Me.. again.
Messi: Ronaldo.

Judge: Who has scored more
headers?
Ronaldo: Is that a serious question?
Messi: ...

Judge: Who has a better penalty
conversion rate?
Ronaldo: I think I do. I’ve scored 82%
of the penalties I’ve taken.
Messi: I’ve scored 77% of the
penalties I’ve taken.

Judge: Which one of you have scored
the most goals in total during your
career?
Ronaldo: I think I have. 647 goals.
Messi: I’ve scored 603

Judge: How many football records do
each of you hold in total for both
club and country?
Ronaldo: 146
Messi: 110

Judge: Well, after analyzing all of the
facts that have been presented to me.
I can only draw one conclusion when
it comes to comparing you both as
football players. That conclusion is
that Ronaldo is the better player in
almost every category. When it comes
to goal scoring and accolades for
both club and country, Ronaldo
comes out on top. Messi, you are
without a doubt Barcelona’s best
player of all time. But certainly not
the world’s best ever. That is clearly
Ronaldo at the moment.

Messi: But I am younger than Ronaldo
and haven’t played as many matches
as him.

Judge: I understand that, but until
you surpass his goal scoring records
and win as many trophies both
individually and collectively as he
has, then Ronaldo will, according to
the statistics, be considered as the
best football player of all time. Until
then, keep pushing on and you just
might be able to achieve just as
much as Ronaldo.

9 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Troublemaker007(m): 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Go and read what Buffon said about the referee yesterday. Everything he said was on point.

Just like he said, that referee should have watched that match with a bottle of sprite with his family, not in the middle of the field.

I am not a football fanatic, but Juventus deserved to win that game. That call was very unfair and insensitive.

You deserve flogging....

3 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by CryptoClub2018: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chiefpriest1:
Go and read what Buffon said about the referee yesterday. Everything he said was on point.

Just like he said, that referee should have watched that match with a bottle of sprite with his family, not in the middle of the field.

I am not a football fanatic, but Juventus deserved to win that game. That call was very unfair and insensitive.

Oga, what r u talking about? Didn't Juve win the game? I'm not understanding

3 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Whobedatte(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
kkko:

Will you keep quite? which goals? who is UEFA highest goal scorer this season? who is over all goal scorer in Europe? oga just kick your ass and stop being foolish. carry your bag of assist and buy suya.
messi is currently the highest goal scorer in Europe. Learn!!! Goal ratio is different from what you are saying.
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Ijaya123: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
daewoorazer:

Speak for yourself sir!
After all, I’d deposit d likes in your feather weight bank account grin

I insist, whatever anyone think right now, including you, is of no consequence. Mere campaign after election. Match has been won and lost.

Looking forward to the semis. grin

1 Like

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by ikorodureporta: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
'I even score upside down'

2 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
Whobedatte:
messi is currently the highest goal scorer in Europe. Learn!!! Goal ratio is different from what you are saying.
OK sir. call UEFA to cancel the match
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Troublemaker007(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chiefpriest1:

If that referee was sensitive , he wouldn't award an unclear penalty in the 93rd minute

Have you read what rh Juventus player who was responsible for the Penalty said? Go and read it.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by daewoorazer(m): 1:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ijaya123:

I insist, whatever anyone think right now, including you, is of no consequence. Mere campaign after election. Match has been won and lost.

Looking forward to the semis. grin

Wrong bro, reviews are nothing to be joked about....don’t you read reviews of ‘finished’ products before you buy them? grin

1 Like

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Ijaya123: 1:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chiefpriest1:

Matches are not won because it is deserved, but for those that take their chances. Even the statistics are in favour of Real Madrid.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
ArticleBeast:
Well Ronaldo has too many hater but learn a lesson from him...Reply your haters with more success not more words...Hope una dey check my siggy
what is grammerly account?
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by imam07: 1:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
kaluxy007:
Injury for Ronaldo in next 3 matches

una go know say witch pass witch
Tell me wetin happen when he had injury in the final of Europe championship?

2 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Ijaya123: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
daewoorazer:

Wrong bro, reviews are nothing to be joked about....don’t you read reviews of ‘finished’ products before you buy them? grin

Mr reviewer, how does your review changes anything? grin
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Taku555(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
nerodenero:
Sincerely, nobody would have believed Barcelona will crumble like a pack of cards, giving away a 3-goal advantage to a team like Roma, yet it happened and that is football.

Nobody would have guessed that Cr7-led Madrid will give away 3 goals, yet it happened and that is football. Highly unpredictable, delicate and can humble anybody. It is like a biscuit, cracks anyhow.

At one point to another, all teams have benefitted from Referee's error. Examining that penalty call closely, Vasquez was goal-bound. He was already going down while waiting for a contact. Unfortunately, there was a slight push from behind by the Juventus player. If I were the referee, having less than a split second to decide and knowing the player was goal-bound, I would point to the spot for a penalty. The referee had a luxury of consulting the official that was closed to the goal area, whether he consulted him via a call for clarity, nobody knows.

I'd say it was a soft penalty, lucky Madrid and unfortunate Juventus but I hope Real Madrid wont shout foul-play when they are at the receiving end in the future.
do you know whether the referee was suffering from diarrhea? He was feeling poo-poo and consequently rush to finish the game
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by kenex4ever(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
kkko:

if you ever did maths in your school days then calculate messi and Ronaldo goal ratio in champions league (goals divided by matches played ) then you will know who is better

Do thesame in league and you will know too.

At country Ronaldo is better 0.54 to messi's 0.50

If remove all d fake penalties and offside goals then your good cr7 would be competing with Suarez not messi

3 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by daewoorazer(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ijaya123:

Mr reviewer, how does your review changes anything? grin

Shines light on the shortcomings of Olivier....if he should handle such volatile matches in the future or not...

Never underestimate the power of the media....have u heard of Cambridge analytica sir?

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
lwkmd
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by cooltola(m): 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ronaldo ,Messi are both overrated, Maradonna and Pele were way better and more consistent- One celebrates a penalty like he actually scored- Penaldo
One refused to show up on very big games- E. g 2014 WC finals, Copa America Final 2015,2016, C, Champion League
Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chiefpriest1:

What was insensitive about the call? You know the rules and stop acting like you dont out of sentiments. Its football we talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by wingmanII: 2:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Messi was more heartbroken than Buffon yesterday.
C. Ronaldo keeps making him look like a learner and it isn't fair.
You know absolutely nothing! Not even Pele can make Messi look like a learner. Ronaldo and his team were ineffective yesterday. The referee simply decided to award the match to them.

2 Likes

Re: Watch Arturo Vidal’s Reaction To Ronaldo’s Winning Penalty Against Juventus by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 12, 2018
MorataFC:
I hope Vidal didn't use glo to stream that match grin

Am sure he did!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria / Cristiano Ronaldo 'A Waste Of Money'- Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis / 2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.