Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Yar'adua's Burial In Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yar'adua's Burial In Pictures (732 Views)

President Jonathan At Oronto Douglas' Burial In Yenagoa,Bayelsa Today(photos) / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yar'adua's Burial In Pictures by mimon79(m): 3:37pm On May 13, 2010
This is real and calls for sober reflection

Life is nothing, let’s remember the last day when all what we acquired will be of no use to us.

Too Sad

ON HIS WAY OUT TO KATSINA

What can man do

This is the picture that got my attention. This is one aspect of life that baffles me at times. At the most critical moment of a life cycle apparently reminds the devout of futility of wealth.

So, how come there are still thieves in public offices in Nigeria??

I can't understand it . To think that a President of Nigeria will be buried in the most ordinary of graves as shown in this picture, calls on us all to remember this aspect of our deals in life.

(1) (Reply)

Agbakoba Set To Replace Iwu As Inec Chairman / Pdp Chair: S-e Govs Adopt Ex-gov Nwodo / Serious Kidnapping Takes Place In Kano-family Of Victim Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.