Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,354 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move The N - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move The N (1685 Views)

Not The Marriage I Had In Mind / I Am Tired Of This Marriage.. I Want Out.. / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move The N by z11111: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Good Morning Ma,

I want to thank you specially for the good work God is using you to do on your blog. How you are helping people with problems,the godly advice that you give. I applaud your consistency. I dont know whether anybody is paying you but I want to tell you that God will reward you abundantly.

So I read one of your stories last two weeks where a woman is married to a man that is sick for almost three years and she wants to leave the marriage. I cried when I read that because I am also in that same situation. All the responses people are giving,they really encouraged me. But I decided to write cos some people dont seem to understand how hard it is. You cannot imagine the trauma a woman who is married to a vegetable is facing.

I got married about five years ago. I was pregnant with my first child when me,my husband and two other people were travelling to the East for Christmas had an accident. My husband was the one driving. One person died,the other person sustained serious injury,my husband to was seriously injured. He was in coma for almost two months. I even though I was seven months pregnant,my injuries did not affect the pregnancy. I was put in intensive care though for one month cos they feared I would go into after shock and maybe loose the baby. But God was faithful,I had a CS on the eight. God gave us a healthy baby boy,we called him Chukwuegbuka.

But my husband was not so successful, The accident left him i.....Read full story from the blog

https://livelystones.com.ng/almost-4-years-of-fighting-for-my-marriage-maybe-its-time-to-move-on/
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move The N by Samuelgr8: 8:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ma'am be strong. I know it not easy...God will see you thru
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move The N by frozen70(f): 10:21pm On May 11, 2018
z11111:
Good Morning Ma,

I want to thank you specially for the good work God is using you to do on your blog. How you are helping people with problems,the godly advice that you give. I applaud your consistency. I dont know whether anybody is paying you but I want to tell you that God will reward you abundantly.

So I read one of your stories last two weeks where a woman is married to a man that is sick for almost three years and she wants to leave the marriage. I cried when I read that because I am also in that same situation. All the responses people are giving,they really encouraged me. But I decided to write cos some people dont seem to understand how hard it is. You cannot imagine the trauma a woman who is married to a vegetable is facing.

I got married about five years ago. I was pregnant with my first child when me,my husband and two other people were travelling to the East for Christmas had an accident. My husband was the one driving. One person died,the other person sustained serious injury,my husband to was seriously injured. He was in coma for almost two months. I even though I was seven months pregnant,my injuries did not affect the pregnancy. I was put in intensive care though for one month cos they feared I would go into after shock and maybe loose the baby. But God was faithful,I had a CS on the eight. God gave us a healthy baby boy,we called him Chukwuegbuka.

But my husband was not so successful, The accident left him i.....Read full story from the blog

https://livelystones.com.ng/almost-4-years-of-fighting-for-my-marriage-maybe-its-time-to-move-on/
I feel sorry for your situation and will encourage you to be a strong woman because your the only work force for the family.
You know what you want and you already know what your mind is preparing you for, just don't let it be noticed either by words or actions, you must consider somany things before taking that tough decision.
Finally try to forget things that will make you and your partner happy what ever it is.
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move The N by frozen70(f): 10:24pm On May 11, 2018
frozen70:

I feel sorry for your situation and will encourage you to be a strong woman because your the only work force for the family.
You know what you want and you already know what your mind is preparing you for, just don't let it be noticed either by words or actions, you must consider somany things before taking that tough decision.
Finally try to forget things that will make you and your partner happy what ever it is.
Sorry, try to do things that wil make you and your partner happy
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move The N by z11111: 6:39am On May 22, 2018
Not always easy as we seem.

frozen70:

Sorry, try to do things that wil make you and your partner happy
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move The N by z11111: 7:57am On May 26, 2018
hmm
Re: Almost 4 Years Of Fighting For My Marriage ,I Think It's Time To Move The N by z11111: 9:48am On Jun 03, 2018
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Can You Defecate Infront Of Your Spouse / A New Generator Bought For #160k Is At A Give Away Price Of #100k / I'm 24, And A Liability To My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.