Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) (76092 Views)

The Official Peugeot 504 Of Olusegun Obasanjo In 1979 As Head Of State (Photo) / Drone Used In Monitoring Olusegun Osoba's House That Was Discovered. / Ambode And Tinubu Meet At Jim Ovia's 'Africa Rise And Shine' Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 9:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
ShyCypher:
Wait! Did they kiss?!

In the first picture, Fashola clearly leaned over & French-kissed Tinubu.

This is the type of kiss where the taller partner grabs the head of the shorter one and twirls the tongue deep inside while the other keeps the mouth wide enough to allow adequate exchange of spittle. The taller one can command the submissive shorter one to open the mouth wider, spit inside forcefully & stick the tongue back in to slurp up all the deposited spittle back before swallowin'.

This is gay.
We the people that ply the shit trade and the part of the country where it's more of a pride
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Innov8ve1: 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ehn they met, what else?

Do you need a web designer? If yes, we design fast and responsive websites for businesses and blogs, View link/mail in my profile to get started
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Fashola cap looks like Lai Mohammed oooo
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by repogirl(f): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Tinubu ain't smiling angry

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Tinubu is the most respective politician in Yoruba land today and the best politician I know in Nigeria at large for now who accommodate all tribes etc. Both politicians are from the same political family and Tinubu is the political father of Fashola. I love both of them.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by pressplay411(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
In the last picture Fashola seems to be saying "Look here Jagaban, you may be a Top APC chieftain and a Don but i am a Minister now so better show me some respect"!!! angry

More like he's telling him Old man listen, let me speak slowly so you can hear me clearly. Your time has expired, we're running this now.

But obviously, they just had to make impression for the camera. They're not cool but then again no permanent adversary in Politics but a bunch of people with common interests.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Follygunners: 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
How come all 9ja Politicians are ALL enormously rich? undecided

To all 9ja Politicians.... May it not be well with you and all your generations oo. Amen! angry angry
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
You will not see potorpotor people on this thread cheesy
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by braine(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Tinubu was obviously on a para mode towards him.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
In the last picture Fashola seems to be saying "Look here Jagaban, you may be a Top APC chieftain and a Don but i am a Minister now so better show me some respect"!!! angry

Fasola- Show me your teeth let me see, its now white?

Jagaban- Wo! I don bleach my teeth, see it angry
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by kally234: 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
In the first Picture, Bola Tinubu seemed to be saying Have you heard about this guy Called Sowore, he is getting the attention and we no longer in control, He is mobilizing the Youths that we use to give 500 naira, He is not even giving money and the crowd are following

Second Picture , Fashola is saying HAA i heard he is in the north now, he even went to see Sanusi. Can you imagine

third Picture, Fashola smiling and saying, they want to sent us all into retirement because we have chopped all the money. Fashola also saying
I will run out of Nigeria if that boy becomes President and Fashola saying, Will he come for me? I am Jagaban who always run to London

Last Picture, Lets Plan how to send him back to US by making sure Nigeria remain underdeveloped because this Sowore is exposing us
afterall Saraki is the one who seized his money

cheesy grin cheesy smiley cool
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Not everyone is like the products of your parents.

If you look under Fasholas jaw and at the back of his head you will how a strain of herpes like rashes is ravaging him there ..so don't think I am doing the bad belle ooo , I am just pitying them that despite all the money the have made a stubborn strain of herpes is eating them alive
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by kaydp: 9:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
GREAT PEOPLE WORKING FOR A BETTER LAGOS AND NIGERIA AT LARGE

I LOVE YOU GUYS
naso
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by ozoono(m): 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
ANIOMADEI2018:
GREAT PEOPLE WORKING FOR A BETTER LAGOS AND NIGERIA AT LARGE

I LOVE YOU GUYS
chai!¡!!!!
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
ShyCypher:
Wait! Did they kiss?!

In the first picture, Fashola clearly leaned over & French-kissed Tinubu.

This is the type of kiss where the taller partner grabs the head of the shorter one and twirls the tongue deep inside while the other keeps the mouth wide enough to allow adequate exchange of spittle. The taller one can command the submissive shorter one to open the mouth wider, spit inside forcefully & stick the tongue back in to slurp up all the deposited spittle back before swallowin'.

This is gay.

You typed up all this shît just to justify your dumb meme. Any guy who can analyse a gay kiss like you just did must be a fagg too.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by deomelllo: 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
phayvoursky:
Last time I checked Jagaban was still the emperor.

That his cap is now a crown

Just look at the crowd viewing the thread.

Tinubu is not only the Emperor, he's also a crowd puller.

grin grin
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by brookz: 9:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Those Rumor carriers held in Captivity of Negativity should goan Hug Transformer.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by dfrost: 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
sapeleboi:
how can you put on sport wrist watch on AGBADA

That's the difference between men and boys. Boys tend to dress to impress, whereas men are not too bothered about looks.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
It will be better for tinubu if they actually reconcile
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by deomelllo: 10:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
jaxxy:
It will be better for tinubu if they actually reconcile

I don't think there's anything there to reconcile because there wasn't any kind of fight or animosity to start with, regardless of the fake stories about fights and animosity between both men.

Their history, legacies and achievements are too intertwined.

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by hadura29(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2018
ibkgab001:
The business of the mafia is business

Mafia du dey condeme grin

The most useless Nlander is up there his name is Nnwaimkpe

We kuku know.. he is the Weyrey of our house...
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Aldebaran(m): 10:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
2 great minds grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
deomelllo:

I don't think there's anything there to reconcile because there wasn't any kind of fight or animosity to start with, regardless of the fake stories about fights and animosity between both men.

Their history, legacies and achievements are too intertwined.

After all the attacks from ambode on fasholas image just to make sure he got no portfolio and scattering everything fashola built and starting his own ure still saying this. We need to call things the way they are smtmes to move forward
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
he even hole am with left hand self chaiii buhari self
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by chuggy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
Fashola don dey wear lie lie cap...na so
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by osazeeblue01: 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
The day Tinubu will brush his teeth that will be the end of his success.
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by Misternas89(m): 10:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
ogunsbanjul:
Tinubu is the most respective politician in Yoruba land today and the best politician I know in Nigeria at large for now who accommodate all tribes etc. Both politicians are from the same political family and Tinubu is the political father of Fashola. I love both of them.
“Respective” kee shocked shocked
Re: Fashola And Tinubu Meet At Wedding Of Olusegun Osoba's Daughter (Photos) by olasco18(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
God bless the great afonjas.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace / President Buhari Arrives In Lagos / Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.