Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,525 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North (29859 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Visits Nnamdi Kanu In New York (pic) / Atiku Visits Emir Sanusi Of Kano / #TakeItBack Movement: Omoyele Sowore Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by Troublemaker007(m): 8:08am On Apr 13, 2018
FinBalor:

You that is not confused.... What have you achieved in your almost non existent life?

You see people, I get mad when people refuse to learn from there past histories!

I know that the person I quoted is probably an almajeric Buhari supporter who has never achieved anything in life.

But lets forget about him now and talk about Buhari a little. This is a man that has never achieved anything in his life apart from being "Incorruptible" (WASH!)
He can tell that to the marines or his Northern almajeric brothers!

Nigerians, have you people not noticed that since this man became President, he has always blamed the past administration from day 1! Thats his life achievement. If you give this worthless fellow another four years, it will still be garbage in, garbage out.

Yes! Buhari is a very worthless and ill fated human being. I say this without mincing words.

Let me proove to you people my point. Back when I was in the secondary school, we had teachers who were so complacent with work that they barely thought us anything! But at the end of the month, they received salaries. After secondary school and we all went to universities, did we all not try to keep up with the curriculum of the university even though we were handicapped from secondary school? Did we blame our past teachers in secondary for not giving us the foundation we need to study maths in the university? If you guys watch, serious students would move on and catch up with the new system. But the iddiots back in class then will continue complaining and procrastinating till its too late and nothing achieved!

These scenario is akin to what is happening to Buhari now. Yes! We agree that money was being stolen under Jonathan. But what were you elected for Buhari? Is it not to stop the robbery and reposition Nigeria?

Buhari when will you ever be useful in your very useless life? Must you always complain? Why not forget the past administration and focus on giving us a better life?

I have never believed in you and will never believe in you! There is a Latin Adage that says "Nemo dat, quod non habet". It means, Nobody gives what he or she does not have.

Buhari you dont have it and will never have it. I know you will probably win again because you have millions of zombies who still look up to you as a Messiah. Personally, I am saving up millions already just in case you win. I know it will be a very tough hell.

You are hopeless, useless, redundant, non progressive, ineffectual, ineffective, kaput, INCOMPETENT, pathetic, inept, retrogressive, renegade, broken retarrd, fruitless and not needed.

Sowore has my vote though.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by Handsomecole(m): 8:11am On Apr 13, 2018
Is it fight ni?? How has my opinion denied you your pvc and voting right. Do your own make I do my own . It's simple no to baby politicians .
5thElement:

Yeah, that's right. Experienced hands like Saraki, Fayose, Dino Melaye, Buhari, Atiku, and all the other experienced thieves in the corridors of power in Nigeria.

No wonder there's no future for Nigeria.

Y'all deserve the sufferings you're going through right now.

Ki lo kan mi. No be person wey dey that country go suffer am?

Take your PVC and go vote for experienced thieves. You deserve them, they deserve you.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2018
Handsomecole:
Is it fight ni?? How has my opinion denied you your pvc and voting right. Do your own make I do my own . It's simple no to baby politicians .

Yessah!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by Deji63: 8:26am On Apr 13, 2018
Sowore the dreamer.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by abbeyty(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2018
This guy only needs 60 percent support of Nigerian youths to win the election but, i doubt if he can get 10 percent cuz money is not involved. Pls stop selling your future and take back your country from all these cargos and money bag politicians
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by obowunmi(m): 8:29am On Apr 13, 2018
countryfive:
his chances of winning are slim, but I like him

He is worse than Buhari.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2018
I like this man a lot...

I don't know why

Unlike ogundemisi or whatever
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by MrMystrO(m): 8:41am On Apr 13, 2018
ednut1:
U just have to love nigeria. Same pple screaming we are tired of old men. Wont vote him

Infact they are all over here screaming he won't win instead of understanding that they are the ones who decide who wins and ready their PVCs to vote out the old cargos in power. That's why i have always maintained that buhari will still get reelected after all the Ranting by Nigerians. Hypocritical country.. What a Shame!!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2018
I have listened to this guy and been following him for quite a while, he has something that only two other Nigerians had. Consistency, just like Awolowo and Gani Fawehinmi. I listened and watched him take on the Minister of Communications and was more impressed. I dont have a PVC but for this guys sake ,im going to get one in few weeks. I must get it no matter the stress. I dont mind wasting the vote on him, at least i would have satisfied my belief and taken the direction i feel we youth should thread out of convinctiion that other people jostling for the job are not better than him, money and political deceit aside.

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by MrMystrO(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2018
Handsomecole:

No hope for This country At All. Smh
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by Adesolomon2014(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2018
countryfive:

That was how osinbajo started den if u could remember.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by IkemChris(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2018
Mutemenot:
Confusionist swore

And you are FTC smsh.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by Temple1288(m): 8:54am On Apr 13, 2018
Thought he wants to take Nigeria back?

And probably give it back to a man that contributed to the bad condition Nigeria found itself in.
This man is a complete joke!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by MrMystrO(m): 8:57am On Apr 13, 2018
In Fact as a youth that i am.. And After seeing some of the comments on this page, I Now support Buhari For second Term. Anybody who says Buhari Should Not Win, Heavy Thunder will Fire You There!! NONSENSE!!! angry
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by twilliamx(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Mutemenot:
Confusionist swore
Fool
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by loganx: 9:14am On Apr 13, 2018
his chances are slim but he can grow from the experience. he should anchor his campaign on all universities drafting all students and lecturers into this revolution with a promise to revamp and develop, within 2 years the Nigerian education system, increase lecturers welfare.
his promise should be based on:
1. Develop Education - free basic education, quality tertiary education
2. Develop the health sector
3. Ensure security of life and properties - there is no reason why a senator should earn more than a policeman
4. Improve electricity - no estimated billings, let it be a market of demand and supply, no supply , no revenue for the wicked and thieves.
5. hold a referendum if Nigerians want the senate house or if we can run with a uni-camera legislative house; the house of rep alone.
These are catalyst to growth and development - Nigeria is one huge market place, we have the numbers to buy, just create an enable environment for business to thrive.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by rainylad(f): 9:29am On Apr 13, 2018
5thElement:

Why am I not surprised? Meanwhile you are clowning around on Nairaland. He doesn't need your vote actually. So you can go vote for your Buhari or Atiku.

You so-called 'youths' are simply foolish and lack the capacity to make an impact what-so-ever..He does not need my votes cos i would certainly not vote a yoruba person.so why are you bothered about whom i choose to vote??...The stupiddity of those of you campaigning for that idfiot is one of the reasons why he wont win....Your sowore wont go past nairaland likes no matter how much you lots monkey around..

You can keep sniffing after me though,i would certaimly reply you when i have time.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 13, 2018
rainylad:

You so-called 'youths' are simply foolish and lack the capacity to make an impact what-so-ever..He does not need my votes cos i would certainly not vote a yoruba person.so why are you bothered about whom i choose to vote??...The stupiddity of those of you campaigning for that idfiot is one of the reasons why he wont win....Your sowore wont go past nairaland likes no matter how much you lots monkey around..

You can keep sniffing after me though,i would certaimly reply you when i have time.

Pele o. Nairaland's resident ethnic bigot. Spoken as expected. Self delusion and delusions of grandeur.

When he wins, you can do us the favor of going on self exile to Niger republic.

I can see the impact you are making online. As usual throwing filth and garbage around like LAWMA. Continue. It's your destiny.

Unfortunately for you Biafra is dead and buried so keep wailing after that ghost, its not coming back.

You will continue to be the second class citizen that you are in that sh1thole called Nigeria.

And ain't nothing you can do about 'cept to wail and bare your frustrations at the rest of us.

Guess who said Jonathan till 2019? You

Guess where Jonathan is today. Otuoke.

Read my lips, your vote doesn't count. You may jolly well get on a train to Siberia. 'Twont make any difference. undecided
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by Adebowale89(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2018
sowore is 47years and some mumu youths still believe he don't have the charisma to contest and win? at 30years Gowon was made head of state, pls when is Nigeria youth going to have sense

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by trillville(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2018
rainylad:

You so-called 'youths' are simply foolish and lack the capacity to make an impact what-so-ever..He does not need my votes cos i would certainly not vote a Yoruba person.so why are you bothered about whom i choose to vote??...The stupiddity of those of you campaigning for that idfiot is one of the reasons why he wont win....Your sowore wont go past nairaland likes no matter how much you lots monkey around..

But he is Ijaw not Yoruba.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by Jaguar1(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2018
I will vote Sowore in 2019. He is better than all of them put together.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by IRIEBOY(m): 9:51am On Apr 13, 2018
oyatz:
Nigerians should support Sowore.
Gbam.. I will support him only if Donald duke did not contest..

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by kerry57: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2018
I wonder why youth are condemning this guy and this same youths will say that they want their country taken back from the old criminals currently ruling us. Encourage people like this for taking the bold step that most cowards amongst us can't take. I don't know this guy in person but I have been following him for a while now. One thing I know so well is that his got guts.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 13, 2018
countryfive:
He has no chances.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 13, 2018
loganx:
his chances are slim but he can grow from the experience. he should anchor his campaign on all universities drafting all students and lecturers into this revolution with a promise to revamp and develop, within 2 years the Nigerian education system, increase lecturers welfare.
his promise should be based on:
1. Develop Education - free basic education, quality tertiary education
2. Develop the health sector
3. Ensure security of life and properties - there is no reason why a senator should earn more than a policeman
4. Improve electricity - no estimated billings, let it be a market of demand and supply, no supply , no revenue for the wicked and thieves.
5. hold a referendum if Nigerians want the senate house or if we can run with a uni-camera legislative house; the house of rep alone.
These are catalyst to growth and development - Nigeria is one huge market place, we have the numbers to buy, just create an enable environment for business to thrive.

His chances na Zero.

Let him first test his popularity by contesting for Councillor or Ward chairman.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by MrMystrO(m): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2018
PrecisionFx:

His chances na Zero.

Let him first test his popularity by contesting for Councillor or Ward chairman.

Buhari Till 2023! cheesy
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by MrMystrO(m): 10:38am On Apr 13, 2018
rainylad:

Buhari, Atiku, IBB, Elrufai, Saraki, Abdusalami forever!! cheesy After they finish Ruling us, their children will start from where they Stopped till they Die, then their grandchildren will continue cheesy One Nigeria FOREVER cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by bus2016(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2018
dhabrite:
Who is he?

I don't know him
The deaf, dumb and blind like u may not knw him. But even in ur street nobody knows u.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by Topmaike007(m): 10:42am On Apr 13, 2018
I stand with sowore..
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by KanwuliaExtra: 10:43am On Apr 13, 2018
When is he gonna visit TINUBU? cheesy
Re: Omoyele Sowore Visits Emir Sanusi As #TakeItBack Movement Spreads To North by Boss13: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2018
countryfive:

Yes, but it’s an inspiration to young people to aim high and seize power. After all, Buhari contested 4 times. I think he knows and probably doing this for the experience, which in my opinion is very valuable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pdp Govs In Fresh Plot To Stop Buhari / John Oyegun's Daughter's Traditional Wedding - Photos / Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan & Adamu Muazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.